Chapter 10: First Meeting

It Started With Balsamic Sauce

Chapter 10: First Meeting

“Wait WHAT?”

“Your father is looking for you and he wants to see you so come with me.” Young Saeng said as he started to pull me along. I looked at my cousin and tilted my head with confusing. Did her really now. I had to find out.

“Wait now!” Eun-Min asked looking at him. She stopped and made sure he could not pull her any father.

“It’s your birthday and he wants to see you. He also wants to see Ki-Ming.” Young Saeng said with a smiled.

“I want to see daddy.” Ki-Ming smiled, “Unnie can we go can we go see him.”

“I know you want to see him, but…” I looked away from everyone

“But what unnie. Isn’t this what you wanted? To find Appa. Appa wants us not like umma said. Umma said he was dead.” Ki-Ming said looking at my sister. “I cannot believe Young Saeng Oppa is our cousin.”

Young Saeng giggled. “Mingie you are so adorable.” He pinched my little sister’s cheeks.

“Can I meet appa tomorrow?”

“Sure whatever you want ahhh Eun-Min you should give me your number and I will give you mine.” Young Saeng handed me his phone and I gave him my phone. After giving each other our numbers he left since he had SS501 activities. They were making their comeback soon after they did their solo activities.

---
Kibum looked at me as he drove me home. Mia took Mingie home a few hours ago to her house.
---

I was in the practice room at NH media alone practicing a dance that was going to be used in U-Kiss new music video! When I dance it helps me think and clear my head. I needed to think about what I was going to say when Young Saeng brings me and Ki-Ming to meet our real father.

I was going into a split when Mia walked into the room with three other girls. They were all new trainees who were going to debut in the next few months. I was to debut...well my character that I’m currently playing is supposed to debut as a soloist soon. It’s all according to the statement NH media released in two months when this issue began. Mia was the true trainee under NH media not me! I was just being paid to pretend to be a trainee so Kibum does not get fired from his job. His role was important in U-Kiss. Though they did not have a leader he seemed to be the leader. Why am I doing this again! Oh yea to make sure this scandal goes away, but now I'm starting to think otherwise. I think the scandal might get worse

Me and Kibum's first meeting was a kiss that was not supposed to happen at the restaurant I used to work at. He was protecting me from a man who wanted a date from me because of my looks! He was just a stranger. That is when my adventure with U-Kiss began.

I was brought back to my senesce when I heard someone call my name, "Yahhh fake trainee girl I need to talk to you!" One of the girls looked at me with her arms crossed!

"Yahhh Hyun-Hee that's not nice." Mia said with an angered expression on her face. Mia was my best friend and very protective of her.

"Mia shut up!" Hyun-Hee glared at her, "this had nothing to do with you!" Hyun-Hee walked over to me. "Kibum oppa is more stressed out looking out for you rather than taking care of himself. He was taken to the hospital because oppa was over tired."

"He is an idol and works hard! I did not cause him trouble it was the company!"

"It's you! You have you un-manicured nails in Kibum oppa back. He does anything for you Eun-Min. You !"
"Yahhh don't tell me to shut up or talk to Eun-Min in that manner! She is your sunbae!" Mia yelled.

"She is not my real sunbae!" Hyun-Hee puffed out her cheeks and walked over to me. "I can talk to her how I want to talk to her because she is just playing a game for the press!"

I stood up and looked at her with cold eyes! "I am still a sunbae to you Hyun-Hee and you should respect your elders." I walked over to my bag and picked it up! "I have to go! Mia I will see you later!"

"Good luck Eun-Mim I hope everything works out for you. FIGHTING!" Mia glared at Hyun-Hee

---

I finished getting dressed! I looked at myself in the mirror studying how I looked. I was in a grey dress that fell just above my knees, black legging, and four inch black boots. My phone started to ring, and I noticed it was Minggie calling. "Hello!"

"Unnie where are you! I am with Saengie oppa!"

"I am on my way! I just need to stop somewhere before heading to where we are meeting appa!"

"Ok unnie see you soon!"

I put on my black jacket and headed outside into the cold weather. If smelled like it was going to snow any minute. I walked towards the hospital and entered it when I got there. "Hi I'm looking for my friend Kim Kibum can you tell me what room is his?"

"Fans are not allowed to visit Mr. Kim." The nurse said without looking up at me.

"I'm not a fan! I am good friends with Kibum. I'm the trainee that is all over the news!" I sighed and could not believe I had to sink this low to tell this stupid woman who I was.

"You are the fifth girl who said that." The nurse looked up and her eyes went wide. "I'm sorry Miss Heo Eun-Min! Mr. Kim is in room 501. He is waiting for his brother to arrive since we just discharged him. We can’t him leave on his own."

"Thank you!" I smiled and headed to room 501.

---

The nurse made a call on her cell phone "Boy do I have a story for you oppa!"

"I will be right there." A man’s voice came from the other end.

"See you soon oppa!" She hung up her phone.

"What was that call about? Was it an emergency? It wasn't! You should know not to make personal calls until your break!"

---

I entered the room and saw Kibum sitting there. I felt really bad because he still looked pale and tired. He was looking at his phone and reading over his email. He looked up and saw me. Kibum stood up and looked at me.

"What are you doing here? How did you know I was here?" Kibum's eyes went wide, "Shouldn't you be meeting your father?"

I walked into the room and looked down, "Hyun-Hee told me that you were here and she said it was my fault. I wanted to make sure you were ok."

"It is not your fault!" Kibum looked at me.

"It is my fault! You're spending most of your time looking out for me. Kibum you should not do that because..."

Kibum walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. "It is not your fault. I been busy with the company that me and my brother run and working on our next album. I want to protect you."

"But won't that make our scandal worse." I asked as tears started to stream down my face.

Kibum placed a hand on my cheek and whipped my tears away. "If it comes to that I will handle it. You are a close friend and we have a close relationship. We tell each other stuff." Kibum hugged me once more; however, a camera flash went off.



Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter because it was really fun to write! More trouble is on its way kwahahahahahah