Don't Cry

A Plethora of Drabbles

 

“Yoona, baby, you have to eat…” Jiyong urged, sounding as if he were talking to a little girl. I’m not a kid; don’t treat me like a kid! Sadly, it was like this most of the time. I don’t eat much you see, and that’s why Jiyong acts this way. He only wants what’s best for me.

“I’m done.” I said as I pushed my half-empty plate away.

As usual, I take my leave before he could say anything. It may seem cold, but that’s just how our relationship works.

It was late at night and Jiyong wasn’t in bed. Wandering off into the darkness, I found Jiyong in the bathroom. I stood behind the slightly ajar door as I saw his scarce tears. It wasn’t everyday that he cried, so I watched secretly as he tried to calm down.

Tears streamed down my face, but I didn’t notice until Jiyong saw me.

“Why are you crying?” We both asked at the same time, but we both knew the reason behind these salty tears.

“It’s all my fault, right? If I wasn’t so ed up, things would be so much better…” My legs buckled before me and I fell.

“Why are you still with me? Do you feel sorry for me?” I can’t control myself. I can’t stop! “Is that it? You can do so much better–“

“Enough!” It was the first time Jiyong has ever yelled at me. There were times that I could tell he was trying to hold it in, but this sudden outburst was a first.

“Don’t tell me who I can or can’t be with!” He dropped to the floor and encased my stunned body in a tight hug.

Jiyong continues with a shaky voice, “It’s not your fault… It was never your fault.” How could you say that? I’m the reason for everything wrong in this ing relationship. “I love you, Yoong.”

I broke out into another wave of cries as Jiyong held me in his arms. “I’m so sorry.” I kept on repeating and repeating until my voice grew raspy.

Seeing my worn-out state, Jiyong picked me up and said, “Let’s go back to bed.”

 

 

 


Sigh, I said I'd try to make a more cheerful drabble, but it seems like that won't suffice anytime soon. Well, since I am back in school, the days between updates will fluctuate and all, so yeah...