(REPORT) 131008 EXO COMEBACK and SM Entertainment's response

ALL EXO: XOXO ERA

 

                                 

 

A report has surfaced revealing that EXO is planning to return in November with a new album!

 

Having released their first album 'XOXO' and returned with a repackaged album including hit song "Growl" so far this year, EXO have established themselves as a group to watch out for as they continue to achieve feat after feat.  

 

Apart from the 'Asia Song Festival' and '2013 Changwon K-pop World Festival,' the boys currently do not have many other broadcasts and events going on; hence, they are apparently absorbed in working on their new recordings during this time. 

 

 

SEE ALSO: EXO takes over Twitter for Southeast Asian countries

 

 

Considering that their first album 'XOXO' as well as its repackaged album sold a total of about 737,000 copies by the end of August, if the boys do release a new album next month, their total sale mark for all their 2013 releases is expected to surpass the 1 million copies milestone.

 

The boys are also expected to walk away with many awards with the end of the year ceremonies coming up.

 

Stay tuned for more details about this reported album release coming up!

 

-

 

[Update] - SM Entertainment has responded regarding these reports, check out what they have to say here.

 



Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/exo-reported-to-be-returning-next-month-with-new-album#ixzz2hDlLD9X5 

 

SM Entertainment responds to reports about EXO coming back in November

October 9, 2013 @ 12:42 am
With articles surfacing today reporting that EXO is getting ready for a new album release next month, domestic as well as international fans have been buzzing and getting their wallets ready. However, SM Entertainment calmed fans down a bit by revealing that it's not yet confirmed and the comeback date is still up in the air.

 

SEE ALSO: EXO reported to be returning next month with new album

 

 

When contacted for a response about EXO's comeback news, a rep from the agency responded, "It hasn't been decided yet... EXO's comeback time period is still not confirmed." Another rep added, "We haven't confirmed an exact date yet."

 

Seeing that as the agency has not completely denied the news, some fans still remain hopeful about seeing a return from the boys before the end of this year, while others believe the agency could mean they're looking to set a date further off in the future. 

 

 

Source: NewsenMBNSports World

 



 

 

 

*kyutine_krislay183*