love and lust

holding back the tears

 

 

 

Feeling a tad better, Yoochun finally let his hostage, the innocent pillow, go and headed to the kitchen to check on Junsu only to be surprised at the sight of his boyfriend sprawled on the floor with Changmin on top of him. "Yah, what the f—" he cut himself off and pushed Changmin who yelped when his head hit the leg of the table.

“Chunnie, let me explain…” Junsu said, helping himself up. He was too frightened by Yoochun’s glares directed at him to even notice the pained expression on his best friend’s face.

“Explain what exactly. That you slipped and Changmin was going to help you but for some odd reason, he slipped as well and ended up falling on top of you.”

Junsu looked down, replying in a small voice, “But that’s what happened.”

“Bull. Like I’m going to believe that lame excuse.”

Changmin, who had been silently watching, decided that it was time to in. “Well why the hell not.” He was going to defend his friend. “Why do you find it hard to believe him?” he asked casually. “Don’t you trust him?”


“ you, Changmin.” Yoochun spat.

“No Yoochun.  you.” Changmin retorted.

“Stop it.” Both equally angry men turned their attention to the trembling Junsu. Changmin wanted to hug him but refrained himself from doing so knowing that Yoochun wouldn’t even let him near the man. “Please?”

Yoochun sighed and pulled Junsu in a hug. “Just don’t do it again, okay” Junsu nodded, hugging back tight.

Changmin suddenly felt an urge to punch Yoochun for being so narrow-minded. If it wasn’t for Junsu, he would’ve beaten the man up to the pulp. Clearly, he had no right to accuse Junsu of such thing when he’s shamelessly cheating on him.

Dinner went well, if you were to ask Junsu. But in reality, the atmosphere was as tense as ever which Junsu had obviously failed to notice. Although he didn’t want to, Changmin left as soon as dinner was done, giving Junsu a long and tight hug just to piss Yoochun off. The couple soon settled down the loveseat to watch. Everything was going well until Yoochun put a hand on Junsu’s thigh and started it. Junsu looked at Yoochun but the latter acted as if he wasn’t doing anything suspicious.


When the older man’s hands found its way to his inner thigh, Junsu had to bite his lip to suppress a moan. He never liked it when Yoochun touched him like that. “Chunnie, stop it…please”

“Why. Don’t you like it?” Yoochun asked, switching to his bedroom voice. The voice he often uses when he’s all hot and bothered. Junsu’s reply never came and he felt his blood boiling at that. “You don’t like it when I touch you but you love it when Changmin does?”

“No, it’s not like that.”

“Then what?”

“I…I’m just not ready yet.”

Yoochun suddenly got up, obviously furious. “Then when the are you going to be ready? Damn it, Junsu. If you love me, this won’t be a problem.”


“But Chunnie, I’m still not ready. Give me some more time, please.” Junsu practically pleaded, utterly scared of his boyfriend.

“Bedroom. Now.” Yoochun stated, voice firm and finger pointing at the general direction of their shared room. Junsu just sat there, stunned. He didn’t know why Yoochun was treating him like a child. “I said go in. The room. Now!” Yoochun continued to stare at him, stomping his foot on the floor. “Do I really have to repeat myself, Junsu?” Said man eventually snapped out of his trance and hastily headed to their room. “Don’t get out until I say so.” He heard Yoochun call out and he could only hide under the blanket in fear.





Yoochun wasn’t having a good day. That much was obvious. This morning, he walked out on Junsu after a petty fight then met up with Yuri who did a spectacular job at pissing him off to the point that he literally pushed her away, telling her to off. He went straight back home to find comfort in Junsu when he found out he’s spending time with his best friend who is utterly in love with him.

Yoochun’s aware of Changmin’s feelings towards his boyfriend and it didn’t bother him at first. But as time passed, just the sight of the two together ticks him off. Junsu’s constant assurance of Changmin being nothing but a friend and a brother isn’t helping.

If someone were to ask Yoochun about his feelings for Junsu, he’d say he’s in lust with the man.

Love?

Love simply doesn’t exist in Yoochun’s vocabulary. He calls it bull. He didn’t stay with Junsu because he’s in love, he wanted Junsu’s most cherished possession— his ity. And he wouldn’t break it off with him until he gets what he wants.

It all started way back in college when his friends thought it would be fun if they could turn someone gay. Thus, a bet was born.

Their targets: Junsu and Changmin.

Both guys were popular— Junsu being active in plays and musicals, and Changmin for being a basketball player. Yoochun, wanting to have a taste of popularity, volunteered and picked Junsu for he was an easier target than the tall one. He knew hanging out with Junsu would mean instant fame, and if he gets to make the man fall head-over-heels in love with him, he’d get to have anything he wants courtesy of his loser friends. It was killing two birds with one stone.





Junsu wasn’t gay. At least until he met Yoochun. The man had been nothing but perfect, basically the best boyfriend one could ever have. But that, of course, was just Junsu’s opinion. Changmin hated the man, Junsu knew that much. But he never understood why he kept on telling him how he shouldn’t trust Yoochun easily. He didn’t think much of it though, assuming that Changmin was just having trust issues. 

Needless to say, Yoochun won the bet and was able to empty the pockets of his friends.

The first year was blissful. Junsu was treated like a princess and the couple was dubbed as the best couple ever by some girls in the campus. The second year was very much different. It almost felt like their relationship was on the rocks. Junsu wanted to know if there was something wrong with them but didn’t have the courage to ask Yoochun.

Yoochun was tired. He didn’t want to be around Junsu anymore. was an issue. It was the issue. Everytime he tries to make Junsu get on bed with him, the guy always finds a way to stop him— excuses here, excuses there. It was understandable at first. They haven’t been together for long and Junsu might not be ready to take it to the next level, but he could only take so much. His pent up ual frustration took its toll on him which urged him to start his strange hobby— picking up girls.