someone better

holding back the tears

 

 

 

Junsu promised himself that this would be the last time he would cry. The last time he'd shed a tear for Yoochun. It hurts. A lot. But what could he do when he loves Yoochun so much that he can't afford to break up with him. It'd just hurt him more than he already is. Call him stupid, call him pathetic, call him whatever you want to call him but nothing can stop him from being with Yoochun.

He hiccuped as he sobbed uncontrollably, wanting nothing but Yoochun to hold him and tell him that he's sorry and everything's going to be alright. Junsu knew it was stupid but he couldn't help but be hopeful. Maybe Yoochun would change his mind and give importance to his feelings.

His thoughts were interrupted by a series of impatient knocks on the door. Wiping his eyes dry, he made a beeline to the front door which revealed a smiling Changmin. "Good morning, Su." said man greeted rather cheerfully.

He walked towards Changmin's awaiting arms and hugged him tight. "Good morning, Changmin. What are you doing here so early in the morning?"

"I'm here to accompany you today."

Junsu chuckled lightly. "How sweet. You're hungry, aren't you? You should be because I'm making breakfast for us."





When Yoochun stormed out of the house, he immediately made his way to his best friend's house, banging the door until it was opened by the grumpy man. "What the hell do you want?"

"Good morning to you too, Yunho." he greeted, pushing the cranky man as he walked past him to plop down the couch in the living room.

"Shut up. What are you doing here?"

"Can't I visit my best friend?"

Yunho snorted, taking the loveseat across Yoochun. "Who are you kidding, . Shouldn't you be picking up girls right now?"

"I'm going to meet Yuri later."

Yunho sighed. He was only kidding to get on Yoochun's nerves. He knew of his best friend's unhealthy hobby but no matter how many times he's tried to knock some sense into the man, Yoochun just won't listen to him. Or anyone for that matter. "When are you going to stop?"

But hey, it was worth a shot.

"Stop what?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Picking up and ing you barely know."

"I've known Yuri for five days now."

"You're so stupid." Yunho mumbled, loud enough for Yoochun to hear. "Whatever. Do whatever you want. I'll be in my room and I'm going back to sleep." he got up, heading to his room leaving a genuinely confused Yoochun.





While Changmin rummaged his CD rack for their movie marathon, Junsu kept his eyes on his phone, waiting. Waiting for a message, a call or anything, just anything from Yoochun. Stop it, Junsu, he silently told himself. Yoochun was pissed and when he is, he would disappear and would just show up when his anger has subsided. When they had their biggest fight, Yoochun disappeared for almost a week and Junsu had to pick him up at a bar after Yunho called saying how smashed the man is and how he kept on looking for him.

He snapped out of his reverie and shook his head, pushing the thoughts away. He's decided that he's going to enjoy this day with Changmin. Even just for one day, he's going to take Yoochun off his mind and have fun. "Changmin ah, have you picked something good yet?"

The younger man stood up, waving the CD in his hand. "Titanic?"

"Good choice."

Skinship was never an issue for them as they're often affectionate with each other. Changmin looked at their intertwined fingers, sighing in content and then glanced at the head that's comfortably resting on his shoulder. To be completely honest, he was content with this, just being beside his Junsu. But no one can blame him if he craves for more, specially when he knows the situation between his best friend and his boyfriend. He wanted to protect him, to make him feel loved, to make him feel that he's not someone you can use when you need him and throw away when you're tired of him. Junsu deserves more. He deserves someone better than Yoochun. And by someone better, Changmin meant himself.

Noticing that the smaller man has fallen asleep, he adjusted their positions so Junsu could lay down with his head on his lap. He's stopped watching the movie long ago, finding the sleeping Junsu more interesting. He the sleeping man's brown locks while absentmindedly flipping through the channels. He only stopped running a hand through his hair when Junsu stirred in his sleep, his face scrunching up adorably. "So cute."

It was almost evening when Junsu woke up, finding himself on his best friend's lap. "You're awake." Changmin said with a smile. Junsu was too comfortable in Changmin's lap to even sit properly. Both men were startled when the front door opened and what was even more surprising was the fact that Yoochun was alone. No girl clinging on to him.

Junsu looked like a robot standing up to greet his boyfriend. "Welcome home Chunnie."

Yoochun smiled sweetly which caused Changmin to raise a brow at him. "Missed me?" Junsu nodded and was pulled in for a passionate kiss. Changmin just stood there, watching them in frustration. The couple eventually broke the kiss, heaving for air. "I know you do."

Much to Changmin's amusement, Yoochun wrapped his arms around Junsu and sent him a what seemed to be a death glare. He scoffed. He hates it when Yoochun becomes touchy and awfully sweet when he's around. He knew it's all an act. A message from Yoochun telling him that Junsu is no one else's but his. Taking a deep breath, he tried to  calm himself down. "I'll be going now, Su." he informed his friend who frowned at him.

"Don't you want to stay for dinner?"

Changmin opened his mouth to speak but Yoochun beat him to it. That . "I'm sure he doesn't want to. Right Changmin?"

Junsu was very much oblivious. Unaware of the tense atmosphere and the death glares his boyfriend kept on sending Changmin. Junsu has the tendency to forget everything else around him when he's with Yoochun. And that's one more thing Changmin dislikes. Out of anger and frustration, he answered, "You know what, that sounds like a good idea, Su."

"Gah! I'll cook dinner for us." Junsu's eyes sparkled. Changmin was having a great time ignoring and pissing Yoochun off. "I'm off!" the bubbly man announced, skipping off to the kitchen not before giving Yoochun a peck on the cheek.

As soon as Junsu disappeared from their vision, the glaring contest began. "What do you think you're doing?" Yoochun asked through gritted teeth.

"What am I doing?" Changmin rolled his eyes. "I should be asking you that, Yoochun. What are you doing?"

"What the hell. Answer me."

"You have no right to ask me anything. And don't you dare start a fight with me." he spat.

Changmin watched as Yoochun flipped him off and stomped his way to their bedroom. At that moment, Changmin wanted to give himself a pat on the back for a job well done but instead, he went to the kitchen to help his clueless best friend.

In the bedroom, Yoochun took his anger out on a poor pillow, punching it with all his might as he muttered strings of curses. He's livid and he doesn't even know why. All he knows is that he doesn't want Changmin to be around Junsu. He needs a good tonight and he's pretty sure Junsu would love it.