He disappear again.

Romance is not a choice but destiny.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         

After the argument with Dongwan last night, Choon Hee didn’t feel well that night. She cried to fall asleep, waking up with the swelling eyes and tried face. The Wanami’s family really concerned but they don’t really know what to say to smooth things over beside try to cheer the girl up.

A few days later, there is still no sight of Dongwan while Andy also go back to Italy as he also busy with his own schedule. Choon Hee cannot help but felt really disappoint that Dongwan disappear again without any reason. This time she knew Dongwan will never keeps his promises……….and her relationship with Dongwan should end right here.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Korea- Seoul

Dongwan’s POV:

I planned to move out because of Daewoo and my messy heart. I just start getting nervous because of my parent's words, if that is true I don’t really know if I should continued to pursue Choon Hee or not.

{Flashback}

I decided to come back to Seoul after the argument with Choon Hee. Avoid her and stay as friend is probably the best thing to do right now. Life is not so difficult this way. I stand at the balcony watching my grand father cleaning his vintage Porsche. He waved at me, I smiled back and run toward him.

“My grandson, want to go for a ride?” I nodded

“Oh..Kang Hoon is coming. I guess I have many customers today.”

            Kang Hoon Hyung is my grand father personal driver and assistant, we always play together when we were younger.

“Gentlemans, I am volunteer to drive you around today. Just enjoy the ride.”

            Kang Hoon Hyung said as he is going to the driver seat.

“Are you sure? I think this is only the third time you’re driving this vintage car.”

“Third time is enough grandpa.”

            I smiled and get it the car with my grand father. It was a great ride along the way. I sat next to the driver’s seat while my grand father sat at the back seat.

            We were laughing as we listen to the 60s Korean music and mocking my grand father’s good old day. It was so sudden, a big truck drive toward our car, Kang Hoon Hyung yelling that the brake is not working. The truck is coming at my side but….

“Dongwan ah…”

“Hyung!”

            My parents and younger brother are surrounded me. I slowly open my eyelids, recalling what had happened….my body felt numb as I slowly ask my mother.

“Omma , how about grandfather and Kang Hoon Hyung?”

My mother sobbed, her shoulders shaking u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter