THE WILL

Romance is not a choice but destiny.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

……………….

“Good afternoon, Kim Dongwan shi.” I bowed lightly and greet him back

“This will is only for you.”

            Lawyer Kang hand me the brown evelope as I slowly open and reading it , everything is alright until



2. BENEFICIARIES: I give all of my property, assets, company, stock, to the following persons:
 

Yoon Choon Hee.

or


60% share of Kim's group to Yoon Choon Hee. 10% share of Kim’s group to my daughter Kim Dohee. 10% share of Kim’s group to my son Kim Soohyun. 1% share each to all of my grand daughter and son only if my grandson Kim Dongwan legally married to Yoon Choon Hee within 30 days of reading this will. Please note that only the 2nd will is read when my grandson married to the woman i mention above.


3. PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE OR EXECUTOR: I appoint Ms.Yoon Choon Hee as Executor of my Will and the next president of Kim’s group and the owner to all of my properties, assets and share. And if she is unable or unwilling to serve, then please donate all of my assets, properties and share to South Korea’s charity. My Executor and alternate shall have all powers granted by applicable laws of my state to carry out all provisions of this Will.

 

“What is this all about lawyer Kang? I just couldn’t understand.”

“As Mr.Kim state, all of his assets will be giving to Ms.Yoon Choon Hee or there will be share between your family members only if you are legally married to Ms.Yoon Choon Hee. In case Ms. Yoon Choon Hee unable to accept the will, all the assets will be donate to South Korea’s charity.”

“But I meant, how can I get married to her in 30days? How can…”

“………”

“And If I don’t get married to her, my auntie, my cousin won’t be able to receive anything. Do you think it is possible for them to stand still?”

            Lawyer Kang give me a small smile and give me a small advice.

“Then please get married to her within 30 days.”

“It just doesn’t make sense.”

“Please give me a good new soon with your marriage registeration.”

……………………………………………………………………………………..

            I cannot tell anyone about this even my parents. It is just such a difficult situation beside my older brother Daewoo. His advice is that I should call to Japan, the café shop that she used to work to ask about her information. I agreed and call to Hyesung. As expect I gain some information about her and the location of her work place.

At Yoon Travel:

“Good morning, sir. May can I help you?”

“I would like to meet the owner of this company.”

            The staff look at Dongwan feeling confused.

“Excuse me sir, if you have any complain with our service please let me know and I ask for the manager for your assistant. Our boss is not available.”

“I’d like to meet her for our personal problem.”

            The staff felt confused and ask for his senior.

“Good morning sir, My name is Rolex and I am the manager here.”

“I’d like to meet the owner please.”

“Unfortunately our boss is not here at the moment, usually she is only come about once or twice every 2 month. She just leave yesterday.”

            Dongwan’s heart skipped a beat. Is he missed the chance again? Why fate has to play with him like this?

“So you mean I need to wait another 2 months?”

            Rolex nodded

“You may also go to Yoon Vintage, Yoon Hotel and Yoon Fashion. Those are the company she own but I don’t think you have the luck. Like I said she only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter