An acquaintance!

Romance is not a choice but destiny.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

............................................................................................................................................................

 

“Hey! What are you doing to my sister?” Eric threw his fist to Dongwan, Choon Hee was shocked at Eric sudden action, Sunggie try to hold his bro back while Choon Hee is checking on Dongwan..

 

“Are you okay?” There is the blood on the corner of his mouth, Choon Hee feel bad for what has happen.

 

“Look, Eric. He probably is a friend of Choon Hee. You are really had to check your temper.”

 

Sunggie sighed and shook his head and apologize to Dongwan but Eric still ignored him.

 

“No, Nii-chan. He is not my friend but just an acquaintance.”

 

Dongwan felt hurt and pain in his left chest. What does she meant by acquaintance, is their friendship after all this years only worth this word?

 

“Don’t touch her if you are only an acquaintance. Let’s go Choon Hee.”

 

Eric warned the young man before garb Choon Hee’s wrist and walk back to their café shop followed closely behind by Sunggie. Tears dripping down on both her white cheeks, Eric don’t notice it at all but Sunggie saw it , he put his hand on her shoulders and turn her head on his chest. Eric looked at his little brother and sighed.

 

“I know little girl, he wasn’t an acquaintance.” Eric patted the young girl hairs.

 

“Just cry as much as you want, we’re here.” Sunggie said and patted her back, he feel she nodded in his chest. Choon Hee couldn’t help but admit his chest is so warmth.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Dongwan stand still there until Mr Nishikado ask him what has happened. Ignore what is in his mind he told him that was just a small misunderstanding…

 

“So you know her?. She is your friend?” Dongwan nodded and left out a heavy sigh.

 

“Yes.”

 

He cannot sleep well , every time he closed his eyes her face always pop in his head and what make him shiver is the word acquaintance , to her is he has already became an acquaintance?.

 

Something twisted in his chest, it’s just felt like a knife stabbed inside his heart, words just cannot describe how hurt it is. He put his hand on his left chest hopefully to reduce the pain but it’s just hurt even more.

 

“Am I really have become just an acquaintance to you?”

 

“Perhaps, Daewoo can help. ” He slide his Iphone and dial to Daewoo’s number even it’s late at night but he knew for sure , Daewoo is still in the club somewhere in town and as expect the older man picked up the called immediately.

 

(Yo!. You’ve arrive?) Daewoo’s voice echoed.

 

“Yeah..I’ve arrive in Nagano now.”

 

(Oh, really? I thought you’d stay in Tokyo for a few days.) Daewoo try to act innocent actually he was the one who told Dongwan to go to Nagano immediately.

 

“You wouldn’t believe who I meet here.” Dongwan sighed.

 

On the other side, Daewoo smirked, (Of course I knew little bro and I also knew why u called) Daewoo thought but still put on a good acting skill.

 

(Who?)

 

“Choon Hee.”

 

(What?Choon Hee?. Isn’t she is in Italy now?)

 

“I don’t know why she stayed here too and I believe Japan is big enough but she is in Nagano and she stayed near Mr Nishikado’s house too.”

 

(It can be destiny, grab it little bro. As I said, true love doesn’t come, you find it.)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter