Chapter 3

Sing for me...

 

Hongki POV
 
I went to the kitchen to look for some fever medication for Jonghun and on my way there I found that the maknaes have already started playing on the PS. They were acting like nothing has happend, but what else could I expect from them? I started browsing through our medication drawer, but I couldn't find anything.
"There's nothing there" I heard a voice behind my back.
It was Jaejin. He was holding a small box in his hands.
"Here" he gave it to me. "Minhwan was the last one sick so it was in their room."
"Thanks" I replied.
I poured some water into the glass and when I was about to left to Jonghun I felt a hand on my shoulder. I gave Jaejin a questioning look.
"How is he?"
He looked very worried.
"I'm not sure but probably not good. He has a high fever and he pass out right after you left our practice room."
Jaejin just nodded.
"Go to him. I'll order something to eat."
He passed over me and went to the living room asking maknaes what they want. I went back to our bedroom. Jonghun was now awake, but he looked away when I entered the room. I sat on the edge of his bad and gave him the pills.
"Take them. They should help for your fever."
He took them from me, not looking into my eyes and swollowed. He still didn't look good.
"You should change" I said.
He nodded slightly and tried to stand up, but he ended up on a bad again. He lood embarrassed when I started helping him, but there was no other way. I even had the impression that I saw on his chees delicate blush as I started taing of his clothes, but I ignored it and dropped it on my imagination. When Jonghun lay in bad again, rang the doorbell.
 
 
Jonghun POV
 
 
"I'll be back in a second. Don't you dare move from bed." Hongki threatend me and I only nodded in response.
I wonder how in his opinion could I move somewhere, since my dizziness didn't even allow me to dress myself. I blushed again. Wh thinking about this moment evoed in me such reactions? We're both guys and Hongki is my best friend, there is nothing special in helping your sick friend getting changed. It may be my feeling toward him... I pulld the covers higher. I didn't want Hongki to notice my blush. He could think something strange about me.
 
He come back after few minutes with bowl od hot steaming soup. He sat at the edge of my bed. Again.
"You should eat something" he said.
I sat on the bed, hoping that the blush disappeared from my cheeks. I wanted to take the bowl from him, byt he didn't allow me. Instead he took some soup in a spoon and pulled it towards me. I started eating obediently, as he smiled at me, with his beautyful smile. I felt that my cheeks turn red again. At this moment, I certainly was looking like a grown up tomato. But Hongki didn't say a word about this and was feeding me on. It was wird, not unpleasant, just wird. We didn't exchange a single word, but I didn't want this moment to end. I got the feeling that we get closer to each other. Yes, we were quite close, we were best friends and there was only 5 days beteween us, so I don't have to call him hyung, but for the moment I felt a little like we were more than just friends, members of one band and roommates, like there was some deeper feeling between us. I wanted to lose myself in Hingki's eyes and in his wonderful smile, but I knew I shouldn't do that, because I would hurt myself. There was no chance that he returned my feelings. I was so afraid that he will move away from me knowing that I have feelings toward him. Not that Hongki had something against gay people, because he hadn't, but I was sure he wasn't one of them, at least he was dating girls...
 
Suddenly loud screams from living room reachd us.
"I'll check what's going on" he said handing me the bowl. "Finish eating."
He left the room befor I could even answer. I was looking for a moment at the door, behind which he disappeard, before I go back to my soup. There wasn't much left. The screams subsided, so Hongki probalby took the order. I wander what it was about this time. I put aside the empty bowl on the bedside table and lay down. I closed my eyes, hoping that I could fall asleep before Hongki come bac. My mind was slowly giving himself into the arms of Morpheus, when suddenly I felt sometthing wet on my hand. It was Elyssa. She nudged my hand with her nose and started staring at me with her big eyes. I sighed. They certainly again forgot to feed her, so she came to me hoping forr some food.
"Forgive me" I said to her. "You have to wait for your master, beacause unfortunatelly I can't even get up from the bed."
I scratched her behind the ear as she was still staring into my eyes. I had the impression tha her gaze is able to read my mind. I have always believed that she is very wise. Sometimes she seemed to know even more then her master.
"You know how I feel about him, right?" I whispered, not waiting for response.
I sighd. If only there was a small chance that he will return my feelings. I closed my eyes, still caressing Elyssa's fur, cause she sat by my bed and rested her head on it.
 
 
A/N
 
I have nothing to defend myself, but please don't be too mad at me for not adding this chapter months ago...