Chapter 1

Sing for me...

 

"Hyung..." Minhwan whined discontented.
Jonghun made a mistake, again. I had no idea which time it was, I stopped counting after the fourth. I turned around and looked at him, he was pale.
"Sorry..." he muttered once again that day.
"I think we should end up for today" I proposed as the rest nodded their heads.
It was a really tough day and Jonghun's mistakes were in no way help. I was worried about him, it was rarely for him to made so many mistakes, something had to be wrong. Others quickly gathered their things and left our rehearsal room, leaving us alone. I walked up to Jonghun, who was slowly packing up his guitar.
"Everything okay?" I asked.
"Yeah" he mumbled without even turning to me.
"You don't sound convincing."
This time he looked at me. I get the impression that he was even more pale than previously and his brown, usually bright eyes were glassy. My hand instinctively went to his forehead.
"Yah! You have a fever! Why didn't you say anything? You should have stayed at home." I wasn't mad at him, rather worried that his stupidity would lead to even worse illness.
He didn't answer. He looked down and watched the tops of his shoes, as if they suddenly became more interesting than the whole world around him. Probably it was the leader's pride that would not let him admit to the disease but it was really really stupid on his part. Sick would not help us in anyway. I heard that someone opened the door and I turned in that direction.
"Hongki, Jonghun, everything okay? Others had long been waiting in the car" our manager asked.
Jonghun look up at me. His eyes expressed a silent request that I should said nothing about his illness. I sighed, I felt that I would regret it.
"It's okay, hyung. We already are going" said Jonghoon, before I could change my mind.
He grabbed his guitar and walked towards the exit. But he had to move too quickly, because before he reached the door, he staggered, and lost consciousness.
 
 
A/N
Sorry that it's so short but today is my first day in work and I'm so stressed right now and only managed to translate this. I'll try to add more next time.
By the way, thanks to all subscribers! I was shocked to see that somebody wants to read my story even before I started writing.