Part 3

The Bet

End?

Nana POV

Lizzy hasn't showed up for class in over a week. I wait at the gate everyday and after school, but I haven't seen her once. I tried asking Tiffany and Uee, but all they do is tell me to " off". I tried to go to Lizzy's house, but this tall girl told me the same thing Tiffany and Uee told me. She looked like a middle schooler, so I'm guessing she's Lizzy's younger sister. Jessica and Tiffany seem to be avoiding each other, the same for Jooyeon and Uee. Well it's more like Uee ignoring Jooyeon because Unnie has been trying to talk to Uee, but the girl just pretends like she doesn't exist.

Since the break up, I've been miserable. On the outside I look fine, but on the inside I feel like death. I can't believe I did that to someone as sweet as Lizzy. I really messed up didn't I? 

I hit my head against the desk and groaned, completely ignoring the lesson that Ms. Kahi was giving. I'm just not in a mood to do this.

"Im Jin Ah! Head up!" Ms. Kahi ordered, I looked up and just frowned at her. She's my favorite teacher and I respect her a lot, but when you're not feeling well, no matter how much you respect someone, you're bound to crack.

"Leave me alone..." I muttered. 

"What?! Im stay after class!" She yelled, but I don't care anymore. Nothing matters to me. I miss having Lizzy next to me. I miss writing notes to her and getting in trouble with Ms. Kahi for "corrupting a new student". 

The bell rang and everyone exited the room, leaving only Ms. Kahi and me. 

I heard her sigh and pull up a chair in front of my seat, since I sat in the front table. 

"What's wrong with you lately Jin?" She asked me. 

I looked up with tears in my eyes and I could see that she was surprised.

I tried to speak, but I choked on my tears. Kahi took out a box of tissues and handed it to me. She waited for me to calm down before asking me any more questions. 

"I really messed up this time Kahi Unnie." When the two of us are alone, she told me to call her Kahi Unnie. 

"What happened kid?"

"Jooyeon and Jessica made a bet with me."

"And?"

"The bet was to make Liz- Park Sooyoung fall for me."

"Okay. I see where this is going. So what happened?"

"I've done this so many times, but this time was different. Lizzy is so different from the other girls. She's cute, nice, smart, sweet, down to earth, and so much more." I smiled at the thought of my love. 

"But I really screwed up. I was going to call off the bet, but Uee found out and told Lizzy. Now she hates me. I guess I deserve this after hurting people all the time. I really love her."

Kahi Unnie stayed quiet and looked like she was thinking really hard. 

"Say something Unnie" I pouted. 

"Well... I don't know what to say. This is a first."

"Yeah, I know. Im Nana gets her heartbroken, quite a shocker."

"Aww... poor kid" Kahi Unnie pat my head and that made me feel a little better. 

"I would suggest gaining Lizzy's trust back. I can tell that you really care for Sooyoung-ssi"

"Easier said than done. I haven't seen her in class for a week" I sighed sadly.

".... I know I'm not supposed to say this since Yoojin and Tiffany told me not to, but..."

"But?"

"Sooyoung-ssi transferred back to the second year class."

"She what?!" I got off my seat and screamed.

"Yah! Don't shout Im Jin Ah!"

"S-Sorry Unnie..."

"It's alright. Apology accepted. Anyways, Sooyoung transferred back to her original class. She convinced the principal that the third year classes were too hard for her, which is completely not true because she was tops in my class and most of the other classes too. She's a really bright girl. I should be mad that you made me lose my best student, but don't worry, I'm not."

I smiled a bit. I caused all this. I hurt such a perfect girl. But I'm going to make this right. I will. 

I got off my seat with a new and positive attitude. Kahi Unnie looked at me like I had two heads or something.

"I'm going to get her back. I will." I declared.

Unnie chuckled and took out a piece of paper to write something.

"Good luck kid. Now get to your next class. Here's a late pass to give to your teacher."

"Thank you Unnie." I smiled for the first time in a week.

"You're welcome. Don't hurt Sooyoung-ssi again okay? But I know you won't anymore. I can tell you really care about this girl because you've changed these past few weeks."

"I won't."

I'm sorry about before Lizzy, but please give me another chance. I'll make it right this time.

~~

Lizzy POV 

I sighed for probably the millionth time of the day. It's only second period too.

I really just want to go home. 

"Lizzy-ah. You okay?" I felt someone poke me and turned to my left. My friend, Hyuna was staring at me with a worried expression. I shook my head and forced a smile.

"I'm fine. Just tired, that's all."

She nodded and turned her attention back to our teacher, but I could tell that she was still worried. I didn't care about class anyway. I already learned all this stuff. 

The bell rang and I packed up all my things. I dreaded third period so much. Third period is my study hall period. Most people love that class because it's basically free period, but I absolutely hate it. None of my friends have that class with me, so I feel so lonely. And ever since I transferred back to the second year class, everyone seems to hate me. They all think I'm acting superior. Some people have been harassing me because they found out about what Nana did to me too. 

I hate everything. 

I slowly walked to the study hall room and sat alone in the back. Taking out my books one by one, I saw a group of boys walk up to my desk.

"Hey Lizzy" The tallest one smirked at me. 

"What do you want Tao?" I asked coldly. I really just don't have the time or patience to deal with idiots like them.

"So mean. I was just going to ask if you want to spend the night with me?" He faked a hurt expression. Ugh. I felt like vomiting.

"No thank you. Now leave me alone. You should study for your tests; I've seen your grades. If only gas prices were as low as your GPA." This is just one thing I hate about study hall. We're all put in a room without a teacher. 

"Come on now, don't act so innocent. We all know you're a ." He smirked and his stupid friends just started laughing. 

"Shut up." I whispered harshly. I tried to hold back my tears because the last thing I want to do was cause a scene in this class.

"Aw... you hurt her feelings hyung. Even loose girls have emotions you know?" Kai said. Like he was one to talk about being loose?! 

"Leave me alone." I said. My eyes were red right now and I could already sense everyone's eyes on us.

"She must be playing hard to get hyung. Didn't know it was that hard to get a to spend a night with you." The shortest guy teased, Sehun. 

I bit my lower lip and clenched my fist. I refuse to cry in front of s like these guys. 

Suddenly I felt someone walk beside me and put his or her arm around my shoulder.

"Don't you three morons have studying to do? I don't know why you're judging someone for having with someone she loved. You three just go around and have with any girl. You as much as you fail in both class and life. Now get out before I get a teacher and tell them you were ually harassing her." The girl said and glared at the three guys.

They muttered the word '' and walked back to their seats.

"Lets go to the bathroom." The girl told me and held my hand. The two of us walked to the bathroom and I cleaned myself up. Once I collected myself I turned to her and bowed.

"Thank you so much... uh.."

"Yi Young."

"Thank you Yi Young-ssi."

"Just call me E-Young. And you don't need to thank me, I just couldn't sit there and listen to those bastards talk crap anymore. It made me sick to my stomach."

I gave her a small smile and hugged her.

"Lets get back to class now." She shyly said and held my hand again. 

She stayed with me for the rest of study hall, and I was glad she did. Although we didn't talk, it felt really assuring to have someone by my side. 

~~

Lunch came and I ate lunch with E-Young. I learned that she transferred here not long ago, which explains why she wasn't in any of my classes last year. I ate lunch with E-Young in the second year music room. I didn't want to go to the cafeteria after what happened today nor did I want to go to the roof. I'm afraid that I might run into Nana again. E-Young was a rather quiet girl. She really only talked when I did. I asked her why did she choose the music room and found out that it was because she loved instruments. She got into our school on a full scholarship for being a genius at piano, violin, guitar, cello and many more instruments. Is this girl even human? It took me forever to just learn the piano.

I sighed and slowly bit my sandwich although I wasn't feeling hungry at all. The encounters with those bullies earlier made me lose my appetite. I just don't understand why I am getting so much hate when I did nothing wrong. It's my life so why are other people judging me? 

E-Young probably heard me unconsciously sigh because she suddenly sat next to me and stared at me intensely. I blushed seeing her so close to me so I looked down to avoid her stare.

"What's on your mind?" She asked me.

"Nothing" I answered shortly, hoping that she would just drop the topic, but she didn't seem convinced one bit. 

"Are you still bothered because of those guys earlier?"

Wow, she's a really observant person.

I shyly nodded. She pats my head and gave me a sweet smile. 

"Don't let them get to you. Who cares what they think?" She asked me.

I smiled back in return.

"Thank you E-young."

She got up and took out a guitar. I looked at her with a confused expression because she was looking at me while holding the guitar.

"You want to have a duet?" She asked me.

"What?"

"You play the piano right? You have a song you want to play?"

I nodded and walked to the piano then took a seat.

"What song?" 

"Because of you by After School"

"Oh? Of course. I love that song. We'll start when you're ready" she tells me.

I... still... can't... get over you
I never forget...
Boy I never forget.... boy

Can't remember how many years it has been since we broke up
But I cry every time when I think about you
Why I’m so eager to see you today?
The sound of rain droplets leaves my heart shaken up.

I regret giving you my love
I regret getting attached to you
I regret holding you back
Why do I have to face the pain alone?
I regret giving you my love
I regret getting attached to you
I regret holding you back
Why do I have to face the pain alone?

I tried to be your only girl
And did you ever understood my heart?
Now it became the compass
Of broken love
Tears are flowing down
And soaks the dry lips
Oh what should I do,
Now I can't erase you out of my mind

I cried a lot because of you (I cried every night~)
I laughed a lot because of you (Because of you)
I believed in the love because of you (Wooh boy~)
I’ve lost everything because of you
I’m speechless, suffocating and lonely
The world without you has
Chewed out my heart
Stomped on my dignity
Torn apart my heart
So why did you leave me behind?

It also rained on that day
You’ve stared at me wordlessly
You’ve stared at nothing else but me
Those trembling gazes,
And the awkwardly forced smile
Speaks of our separation.

I regret giving you my love
I regret getting attached to you
I regret holding you back
Why do I have to face the pain alone?
I regret giving you my love
I regret getting attached to you
I regret holding you back
Why do I have to face the pain alone?

You’ve told me to leave
And the moment leave
You treat me as if I’m insane
It’s just too hard (boy slow down)
Then I cry silently and wordlessly
Cause I want to stay next to u
My luv is true, wanna go back 2 when I was with u

I cried a lot because of you (I cried every night~)
I laughed a lot because of you (Because of you)
I believed in the love because of you (Wooh boy~)
I’ve lost everything because of you
I’m speechless, suffocating and lonely
The world without you has
Chewed out my heart
Stomped on my dignity
Torn apart my heart
So why did you leave me behind?

I miss you.. I need you..
Even in my dreams I’m wit you..
I miss you.. I need you..
Rewind back the time
I wanna kiss you again ma boy..
My heart aches
It’s too much to bear
And where are you? (I cried a lot)
Can’t live without you
Please come back to me
And stay with me

I cried a lot because of you (Yeah~)
I laughed a lot because of you (I laughed a lot~)
I believed in the love because of you (Oooh-Yeah~)
I’ve lost everything because of you (Because of you~)
I’m speechless, suffocating and lonely
The world without you has
Chewed out my heart
Stomped on my dignity
Torn apart my heart
So why did you leave me behind?

 

We stopped playing and looked each other. Despite meeting her just today, I felt really comfortable with her. Suddenly the door of the music room opens abruptly and I see the person who I have been avoiding all week. I could hear her breathing heavily she probably ran a lot. 

"Sooyoung" She called out to me. I just stood there in shock. How else am I supposed to react? The person who broke my heart is in front of me.

"Jin -" She didn't even let me finish. I saw her run up to me and pull me into a tight hug.

"I found you.." She mumbled while trying to catch a breath of air. 

I missed her so much. The feeling of her arms around me was my favorite, but I fought the urge to hug her back. No, not after what she did to me. I refuse. Instead I tried to push her away, but she didn't budge at all.

"Please hear me out Soo."

"No! Let me go Im Jin Ah!"

"Please!! I'm sorry! But you have to listen to me. I truly lo-"

"Unnie can you let her go?" E-Young demanded while grabbing onto Jin's arm. My ex-girlfriend diverted her attention to E-Young and gave her an icy glare.

"Who are you?" Nana coldly interrogated.

"Noh Yi Young. Second Year."

"This is between Sooyoung and me, please mind your own business kid." 

"It does concern me when you're touching my girlfriend" E-Young replied. Wait.. her what?! Girlfriend?! When did that happen?!

"Your what?!" Nana harshly asked. 

"You heard me, my girlfriend." E-young retorted and then surprised both Jin Ah and me by kissing me on the lips. I didn't respond, I was too shock to. I probably look like a deer caught in headlights right now and these two blondes in front of me are the trucks.

E-young broke the kiss and smirked at Nana. 

"My.. girlfriend."

"You are lying. There's no way Soo would like you."

"Why not? She liked someone like you."

"You want to die?"

"Both of you just shut up!" I shouted. I had enough of this. Why is everyone making my life so hard? I grabbed my stuff and stormed out of the room.

~~

No One's POV

Uee crossed her arms while standing outside the student council room. She was unpleasantly surprised by a visit from the person she least wanted to see, well second least, first goes to none other than Im Nana.

"What do you want Lee Jooyeon?"

"Can we please talk somewhere more private?" Jooyeon asked.

Uee stared down at the shorter girl, but slowly sighed.

"Fine." The younger took out a set of keys and opened the door to her office.

"Come in and close the door." Uee ordered.

"T-Thank you." Jooyeon walked in after Uee and closed the door behind her.

"Take a seat" The president commanded and Jooyeon obliged.

Jooyeon avoided Uee's eye contact and fidgeted in her seat.

"Speak or get out." Uee snapped.

The older nodded.

"Please convince Lizzy to forgive Nana." Jooyeon begged.

"No. Not a chance." The younger quickly replied.

"I know we really messed up, but please hear me out. I know it seemed bad, but Nana truly loves Lizzy. I've never seen her this serious about anyone before."

"Why should I believe you?"

Jooyeon got off her seat and surprised Uee by getting on her knees. Uee stared in disbelief, but shouted.

"G-Get up! What are you doing?"

"Please. Just ask Lizzy to forgive her. I promise that she will never hurt her again. I've never done this before, but I could tell that this is seriously important to Nana."

Uee softened her expression seeing how serious the usually flirtatious girl was being.

"Okay, fine I'll speak to Soo about this, but I won't force her to forgive Im Nana. The choice is hers. Now get back up, this is embarrassing."

"Thank you!" Jooyeon got off her knees and pulled Uee into a hug.

"Y-yah!" Yoojin shouted while blushing.

"Sorry.." Jooyeon mumbled and bowed.

"You really care about Im Nana don't you?"

"She's a really close dongsaeng. I don't like seeing her so sad."

'She has a soft side? I guess she's really not as bad as I thought she was.'

Jooyeon and Uee looked at each other in dead silence, until the two heard a grumbling sound from the younger's stomach. Uee quickly turned red and looked to the side while Jooyeon smiled at the cute sight.

"You're hungry?"

"I missed lunch" Uee explained.

"Aha.. I did too. I was busy looking for you." Jooyeon shyly admitted.

"It's too late to go to the cafeteria now."

"I have some food that I made this morning. Do you want to share?" Jooyeon offered.

Uee was about to turn down the offer, but her stomach growled again. 

Jooyeon chuckled at the cute sight and took out 2 lunch boxes. 

"Here. You must be hungry" She said as she handed the chipmunk-like girl one of the lunch boxes and grinned.

"Thanks"

The two ate while awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact.

"J-Jooyeon-ssi"

Y"-Yes?"

"Are you free friday?"

"Y-yes.."

"I have 2 tickets to see a baseball game and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me."

Jooyeon almost choked when she heard Uee asked her that. The girl she had been chasing for so long is finally asking her out.

"Y-Yes!"

"Okay. It's at 5pm sharp. Don't be late."

"I won't" Jooyeon grinned.

~~

Lizzy decided that she couldn't go to class after what happened between her and E-Young. It's not that the Busan girl had anything against the talented musician; she was just shocked that she would randomly kiss her like that. The troubled girl sighed as she ditched school and walked home. She has just been so drained of energy since last week's chaotic break up.

When she finally walked to the front of her house, she was greeted by Nana and E-Young.

"You two ditched school?!"

"You ditched too!" Nana argued.

"Aish! Okay so why are you in front of my house?" 

"I knew you were going to ditch and go home." Nana gave a small smile, but all Lizzy gave in return was a frown.

"Go home you two." Lizzy sighed.

"Can we please talk first?" E-Young asked.

Lizzy looked at the two blondes and gave up in the end. She took out her keys and opened the front door.

"Come in you two." 

"Thank you" The two bowed and followed the girl into her home. Nana closed the door behind them and sat down on the couch, next to E-Young and across from Lizzy.

"What is it? I'm tired." Lizzy asked.

E-Young decided to speak first.

"I want to apologize for what I did. I don't know why I did that, actually I think I do. I really like you Lizzy." E-Young confessed.

"You.. like me?"

E-Young shyly nodded and blushed. Lizzy's expression softened seeing the baby faced girl so shy. 

"I-I'm flattered, but that was seriously surprising."

"I-It's just that when I saw Im-ssi there, I knew you felt uncomfortable so I thought if I was able to convince her that we were together, she would leave."

Lizzy got up and hugged the younger girl. Nana clenched her fist and mumbled something inaudible.

"I appreciate you trying to help, I really do. But, I'm just not ready for another relationship. Thank you though for protecting me." Lizzy said and kissed her classmate's cheek. 

"I understand Lizzy. Thank you for not hating me. I guess I'll go home now." E-Young picked up her bag and Lizzy walked her to the front door.

"Don't let her hurt you again." E-Young said with a serious face.

"I won't. Thank you." Lizzy smiled in response and watched E-Young walk away, leaving only her and Nana.

The upperclassman sat there awkwardly and nervous because she was now alone with Lizzy.

"What do you want Im-ssi?" Lizzy asked coldly and as formally as she could.

"Can you please hear me out?"

"Okay fine. You have 2 minutes."

Nana took a deep breath and stared at Lizzy. "Alright. So I was really short on money. I told my friends, Jessica and Jooyeon that. Later that day you joined our class and we quickly saw how protective Uee and Tiffany are of you. During gym, after I hit you with the ball, Jessica and Jooyeon proposed a bet." Nana explained.

Lizzy nodded. "And the bet was to make me fall for you and sleep with you. Congratulations."

"Yes.. that was the bet, but as I got to know you better I started caring less and less about the bet. You aren't like any other girl I've ever been with. You're smart, cute, nice, sweet and so much more."

The younger turned her head to hide an obvious blush.

Nana got off the couch and walked towards Lizzy and wrapped her arms around the girl.

"You're perfect. I really regret all I did to you before and I hope you can forgive me." Nana whispered into Lizzy's ear.

Lizzy opened to respond, but the door to the house opened and revealed a surprised Kaeun.

The middle schooler's eyes widened when she saw the tall, model-like girl hugging her old sister, but her blood quickly boiled when she realized it was Nana.

"Yah! Im Nana! What are you doing in my house?! I thought I told you to stay away from my sister!" Kaeun shouted.

Nana quickly let go of her ex-girlfriend and tried to explain to the youngest.

"Get out of my house now!"

"L-Listen Kaeun-ssi!"

"I don't care! You hurt my sister so much! Get out before I call the police!"

Nana looked to Lizzy for help and the younger girl just motioned her out the house. Nana sighed and reluctantly left the Park household. As she was walking back home she got a text from the person she was missing the most.

From: Lizzy

I'm sorry about Kaeun's behavior, but she's just really protective of me. About what you said, we'll talk about it tomorrow okay? Meet me at the roof during lunch.

Nana smiled seeing the message and had a small glimmer of hope. She walked home smiling.

'There's still a chance!'

~~

Kaeun's POV

I come home from school and I see my sister's greasy ex-girlfriend touching her. Ugh! That girl has a lot of nerve confronting my sister after all the crap that she did to her! I know I may be overreacting but I really hate Im Nana. She broke my sister's heart. I never saw her so devastated until last week.

Flashback

I was home watching television when suddenly I see my sister come home with Uee Unnie and Tiffany Unnie. I was going to greet them but I saw that my sister's eyes were completely red like she had been crying. 

I tried to ask them what's wrong but my sister just walks to her room lifelessly and locks the door. Uee Unnie and Tiffany Unnie just storm down the stairs looking like they were going to kill someone.

"What happened?" I asked them.

Uee Unnie explained everything that happened. I was beyond mad. Those girls used my precious older sister to make a stupid bet?!

"I will kill them!!!" I yelled as I got my shoes and was ready to go out. 

Tiffany Unnie quickly held me down before I could commit second-degree murder.

"W-Wait. C-Calm down Kaeunnie! Killing people won't solve anything." Tiffany Unnie said to persuade me. I pouted and put away my shoes then sulked. 

"Unnie. I want to hurt them. They hurt Sooyoung Unnie so badly."

"I do too, but killing them is not the answer."

"I understand. Unnies if you're busy you can go home. I'll watch Sooyoung Unnie."

"You sure? You won't go out and murder Im Nana?" Uee Unnie asked.

"I promise"

The two of them agreed and said goodbye. I decided to cook all of Lizzy Unnie's favorite foods and hoped she would come downstairs. After about 2 hours she still didn't come down and I got concerned. I knocked on the door and there was no response.

"Unnie? Please open the door. It's me. Kaeunnie. Open the door Unnie. I'm worried about you."

I begged but there was still no response.

I heard crying and I quickly ran into our parents' room. I remembered that my dad had keys to unlock all the doors in the house. I searched through the drawers and finally found it.

Without wasting even a second, I ran to Unnie's door and unlocked it. The sight of my older sister huddled into a corner and crying like a scared animal greeted me. This is just too much. If only murder was legal, no, not even that, if only the purge existed. I would spend that day to find those 3 jerks and kill them for doing this to my sister. 

I slowly walked up to my unnie and hugged her tightly as she cried into my shoulders.

"Kaeunnie.. what did I do wrong? Did I do something to make everyone treat me this way?" She sobbed.

"You did nothing wrong Unnie."

"I thought Jin actually loved me. I gave her everything and she ended up just being a liar. I'm an idiot."

"You're not an idiot Unnie. She is. It takes a stupid bet for her to notice you. You're smart and pretty. If I had been born a guy I think I would have a serious sister complex because you'd be my noona." I tried to joke. I heard her chuckle. 

"Do you want to eat Unnie?" I asked her. I felt her shook her head.

"I'm tired."

"Okay." I held her even tighter before lifting her up.

"Kaeunnie?"

"I'll help you shower. We haven't showered together in a while." I smiled and we made our way into the bathroom. I set up the bath for the two of us and slowly started washing my sister. She was so tired that she just fell asleep while I washing her. 

"Don't cry anymore unnie. She doesn't deserve your tears."

I finished washing her and washed myself. Once I was done I carried her to her bed and tucked her in. I was going to go downstairs and eat, but I felt her grab onto my shirt.

I turned around and saw her fast asleep, but she wouldn't let go of my shirt. I sighed and climbed into her bed before pulling her closer.

"Good night Unnie" I mumbled quietly and kissed her nose.

A few hours later, it was around 11 at night, I heard our parents open the door to my sister's room. I pretended to be asleep.

"Oh Kaeun and Sooyoung are sleeping together." My mom said.

"I heard something happened to Sooyoung today at school from Yoojin." My dad added.

"Better not disturb them." My mom says and closes the door.

I looked at my sister and hear her mumble in her sleep.

"Jin..."

I sighed and pulled my sister even closer. 

"I won't let anyone hurt you anymore Unnie. I promise"

The next day I woke up before Unnie and I saw that she still looked exhausted. I brushed her hair aside and kissed her forehead.

"Wake up Unnie" I said.

She groaned and turned around then went back to asleep.

My unnie is just so adorable.

I wrapped my arms around her and started kissing her neck now. 

Sooyoung Unnie is an extremely sensitive person so she quickly woke up.

"Y-Yah!! K-Kaeunnie. We're too old for that now!" She stuttered.

"Geez. I was just waking you up."

"I don't want to go to school today though" She said.

"Alright. How about the two of us spend the day together then?"

"What?! No way, you have class." She argued.

"Please Unnie" I begged and gave her the cutest pout.

"Fine. But don't let mom and dad know okay?"

"Okay!"

The two of us ate breakfast and spent the rest of the day together. I wanted to help her get her mind off things.

Flashback End

My sister and I ate dinner in silence and she kept avoiding eye contact. She was about to leave but I grabbed her.

"Unnie-yah... did Nana do anything to you?"

"No she didn't."

"What does she want then?"

"It's not important."

She walked back to her room and ignored me for the rest of the night. 

No one knows this, but I actually have a crush on my older sister. We're not related by blood, I was adopted into the family, but I can't let anyone know. It hurts liking someone so much, but you know you have no chance with her. 

The next morning, I woke up earlier than my sister and decided to take a jog to clear my mind. As I was jogging I accidentally ran into someone.

"Oh my god.. Are you okay?" I asked the girl. She was smaller than me and had a baby face. Very pretty.

"I-I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"I'm so sorry uh..."

"Noh Yi Young"

"Sorry Yi Young-ssi"

"It's fine. Just be careful next time okay." She tells me and gives me one of the prettiest smiles I have ever seen. She tells me that she has to leave and pats my head. I felt a weird feeling in my heart, something that only happens whenever I'm with Lizzy Unnie.

This has been one strange week.

~~

Jessica and Tiffany running together in the middle of the track field. Both of them got punished for speaking during gym class.

The two ran side by side but remained silent. 

"Tiffany-ssi" Jessica said..

"Y-Yes?"

"Do you think Lizzy-ssi will forgive Nana?"

Tiffany turned to the older girl and frowned cutely.

"Why would Sooyoung do that?!"

"Okay. I know we really messed up, but Nana really does have feelings for her."

"And what you're trying to say is..."

"Is, if Lizzy-ssi does forgive Nana, can you please not stop her? Please? I've never seen Nana so serious about someone."

Tiffany saw Jessica looked like she was begging and nodded.

"Okay. If Sooyoung forgives her I won't stop her, but I won't completely accept her yet."

"I understand. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

The two continued running until Jessica spoke up again.

"Tiffany."

"Yes?"

"D-Do you want to go somewhere with me.. this friday?" Jessica shyly asked.

Tiffany blushed quickly nodded.

"Y-Yes!" She agreed and hugged the blonde.

The coach blew his whistle at the two of them. Jung! Hwang! Get back to running! Stop goofing off!

~~

Nana waited by the school roof as Lizzy had instructed yesteray. She was waiting all day for lunch. The girl waited already 10 minutes.

'She wouldn't lie right?' The blonde nervously asked herself. 

Suddenly the roof door opened and Nana smiled, until she realized it wasn't Lizzy.

"Have you seen Lizzy?" The tired girl asked.

"No I haven't! Did something happen?" Nana asked E-Young.

"I asked her to have lunch with me but she told me that she was meeting you in the roof. At lunch I noticed some stupid guys in my class weren't in the cafeteria. I got worried and ran back, but I couldn't find her." E-Young explained.

"What?!" Nana shouted.

"Those guys harassed her the other day! I should've watched her go up!"

Nana quickly ran downstairs and searched everywhere.

'Argh? I will kill those guys if they did something to her!' 

Nana ran into practically every room, but still couldn't find the girl she was looking for. Frustrated, she looked out the window and saw 4 figures, 3 guys and 1 girls. The girl looked oddly familiar. When she got a closer look, she saw that it was Lizzy and she looked absolutely frightened. Nana realized they were dragging Lizzy to the track field, which is empty during lunch. The blonde ran outside the school to follow those guys.

'Please don't let anything happen to Sooyoung!'

~~

Tao smirked as he pushed Lizzy against the wall. The scared girl was shaking as the 3 bullies surrounded her.

"You think you're safe? You got lucky last time. But this time no one will save you." Tao said and started attacking Lizzy's neck.

"Stop! Help!" Lizzy shouted.

"Scream all you want. No one will save you." Kai said and started ing Lizzy's school uniform. Sehun ped Lizzy's skirt and slowly pulled it down, leaving the girl in only her bras and .

"Wow.. what a body. Not too bad for a nerd." Kai said as he stared at the half girl.

Tao continued to kiss the girl's neck, leaving marks as Kai and Sehun watched the sight before them. 

Tao was about to pull the poor girl's down when suddenly he got distracted by a cry of agony. He stopped what he was doing and saw his friends on the ground groaning in pain.

Nana was staring at him and from the looks of it; she was ready to kill someone.

"Let her go. Now." Nana threatened. Tao let go of the girl and looked down at the blonde. 

Nana walked up to him and punched him right in the stomach. Tao held his stomach while crying out in pain, but that didn't stop the girl. Nana continuously kicked the boy until he was bloodied and bruised. Lizzy watched everything unfold in front of her, but she was still too scared to say anything.

"Don't you ever touch her with your filthy hands!" Nana screamed and kicked the boy until he lost consciousness. The blonde had completely lost it, she just kept kicking the boy and Lizzy saw the blood. Nana really means to kill.

The girl got up and hugged Nana tightly.

"Stop... you're going to kill him." Lizzy cried.

The older girl finally stopped kicking the unconscious boy and turned to the half victim.

"Are you okay?" Nana asked.

Lizzy gave no response. Nana held the girl put her clothes back on but noticed the uniform was ripped. The blonde reached into her bag and took out a gym shirt.

"Here. Wear this. And don't worry, I sleep during gym so I didn't sweat."

"Thank you." The brunette took the shirt and put it on.

The two stared down at the 3 unconscious molesters. 

"Lets go. I texted Jessica. She'll get a teacher here soon." Nana said as she intertwined her hands. Lizzy didn't oppose and just followed the girl. The two of them made their way to the roof and sat down. 

"I'm sorry. I should've gotten there earlier." Nana apologized and bowed.

"Don't. You came in time." Lizzy smiled weakly and embraced the girl. 

Nana returned the hug and closed her eyes. She was still mad because of what just happened. She wanted to kill those guys so badly. 

"Jin Ah.." Lizzy called out. Nana missed hearing Lizzy call her that.

"Yes Soo?"

"About what you said yesterday..."

Nana stared in anticipation.

"I'm not ready to be in a relationship with you again." Lizzy said. 

Nana could feel her heart break, but she forced a smile.

"It's okay. I guess we can pretend that we don't know eac-"

Lizzy shut Nana up by swiftly placing her lips on the older girl's. Nana stared in shock, but responded to the kiss. 

"I don't get it." Nana mumbled as Lizzy broke the kiss.

"I'm not ready to accept you back as of right now, but I want us to start over. I won't deny that I still have feelings for you, but I'm still scared right now."

"So you're saying that there's a chance you'll accept me back in the future?"

"Yes."

"That's all I wanted to hear!" Nana grinned and hugged the girl. 

"Y-Yah! L-Let go!" Lizzy blushed.

"Sorry." Nana chuckled.

"So lets start over."

"Alright. I'm Im Jin Ah, but you can just call me Nana. I'm a third year student. I'm lazy and I used to be a player." Nana introduced herself to Lizzy as if it was their first encounter. She reached out her hand to shake Lizzy's.

"Park Sooyoung, second year student. I'm studious."

The two shake hands and smile to each other. 

'Well we're not exactly together yet, but I'm willing to wait however long it takes for Lizzy to accept me back. Better than nothing right?'

The End

Tadah. That's all. It's like 2:15AM Tell me if you spot any typos. I typed this 1/2 asleep so yeah XD I promise I will respond to everyone who comments. And I might make an epilogue of this. If you guys want of course. I was pretty happy with this open ending. You guys can decide if NaLiz will end up together in the future. xD I'll set up a poll later to see if enough people want an epilogue. Please subscribe to my new naliz story puppy love LMAO I am so desperate in promoting myself. 

Word Count: 6505

Goodbye all my awesome readers! Both silent and not silent. And thank you to all those who upvote my story.

NaLiz is freaking real okay! You simply cannot deny the obvious gay in this response.

cr: baesuzys