Part 1

The Bet

Trust

"Oh crap." 

A beautiful blonde said out loud as she stared at her empty wallet.

'Have I really been partying that much?' Im Jin Ah thought.

The tall, model-like girl walked to the nearest ATM machine she could find to check how much money she had in the bank.

"How can I have only $20 in my bank account?!" Nana screamed as she checked her balance.

'. I don't get any money from my folks and I lost my job at the cafe the other day.' Nana thought and groaned in frustration.

Meet Im Jin Ah or better known as Nana, your average 17 year old. She's fun loving, lazy and a troublemaker. However, she's also as beautful as she is troublesome. 

"oneul bam neh il bam jaggooman niga senggakna naneun geudeh eh diva diva d-d-d-diva"

Nana heard her ringtone and took her phone out of her jean pocket.

"What?" The girl answered in a harsh tone.

"Yikes. What's wrong with you princess?" The person on the other side of the line asked.

"I'm broke." Nana sighed.

"Really? You know what else?"

"What Jooyeon?"

"You're going to be late to school if you don't hurry up!"

As soon as the blonde heard this, she checked the time on her wristwatch. Her eyes bulged when she noticed she had 15 minutes to run to first period.

"Oh my god!! I'll talk to you later Joo!!" The younger screamed and quickly sprinted to her school.

Meanwhile at a certain high school in South Korea:

"Good morning Uee-ssi!!" a beautiful girl cheerly exclaimed as she greeted the tall girl. The latter simply stared at her with her usual blank, expressionless face.

"What do you want Jooyeon-ssi?" The taller girl asked.

"Do you want to go out with me?!" Jooyeon smiled and gave the younger an adorable pout. You could pretty much see an imaginary tail wagging because the ulzzang girl looked like such a puppy right now.

All the girls around the two squealed at how adorable the girl looked, all but the girl the puppy was trying to impress.

"For the last time Jooyeon-ssi. I'm not interested." Uee replied and walked away, leaving a sad Jooyeon mumbling to herself.

'I don't get why she won't go out with me. She's like the only girl who rejects me' The depressed girl thought and crossed her arms while pouting.

"Stop pouting Lee Jooyeon." A voice interrupted.

"Hm?" Jooyeon uncrossed her arms when she heard the voice.

"Mornin' Sica!" Jooyeon smiled and hugged her short friend.

"Good morning. Where's Nana?" Jessica asked as she looked around for a tall blonde. 

"You know her. She's probably late again."

"Seriously? I'm not covering for her if she's late again." Jessica frowned.

"Me neither."

The students heard the sound of a bell and realized it was time for homeroom.

"Yup that idiot is late. Come on Joo." Jessica groaned and started making her way to their homeroom.

Jooyeon looked at the main gate one last time and shook her head. When she saw no sign of her friend she followed Jessica to their homeroom.

~~

A tall brunette was walking around the empty hallway trying to find her first period class.

'How could they move me to the advanced class without telling me ahead of time?' She thought. 

Meet Park Sooyoung, Lizzy. Age, 16. She's technically suppose to be a second year, but she was too ahead of everyone in her year so the school decide to move her to a higher-level class.

" !! I'm late!!" Someone yelled in the hallway.

Lizzy turned around and quickly collided with the screaming hooligan. 

"Ow" Lizzy mumbled and dusted herself off the floor. The 2nd year noticed that her glasses fell and started frantically looking for it.

"Watch where you're going nerd!" The girl who ran into her shouted at her, but Lizzy couldn't see whom it was. Not that it mattered anyway. Lizzy isn't the type to fight back. 

"!! I really am late! Thanks a lot!" The rude girl yelled and Lizzy heard a cracking sound followed by the loud footsteps of the bad-mannered girl.

Well it's safe to say Lizzy found her glasses. 

The young genius reached for her glasses, which were still mostly intact, but a crack was evident on the glass. 

'What a crappy day'

Lizzy put on her somewhat broken glasses and went back to finding her first period class, although she was already 10 minutes late to it. 

A student teacher was roaming the hallways to do her errands, but she stopped when she saw the hopeless Sooyoung.

"Do you need help?" The woman asked Lizzy while giving her a beautiful eye-smile. 

The shy girl quickly bowed and blushed.

"U-Uhm. I'm trying to look for 3A's room" Lizzy explained.

"Oh follow me! I have to bring papers to that room anyway." The woman smiled again and Lizzy nodded.

"Thank you Ms... uh?"

"Jungah. Kim Jungah. You can call me unnie if you want though." The student teacher giggled.

"I-It's fine Ms. Kim." Lizzy shyly responded, making the older woman pout.

"You make me feel so old." She joked.

"M-Mianhe." Lizzy bowed.

"Aha.. I'm just kidding. Come on. Lets get you to class."

Jungah guided Lizzy to the room and knocked on the locked door.

A beautiful woman, probably in her late 20s, opened the door and stared at the two.

"Yes?" The woman asked.

"Here Ms. Park. These are the papers that you wanted photocopied."

"Oh? Thanks Jungah-ssi." Ms. Park thanked the woman while taking the papers from her.

"Ms. Park. I found this lost student in the hallways. She didn't know how to get to your class." Jungah explained and pulled Lizzy next to her. The young girl looked up at the woman and bowed.

"Ah yes! Our transfer! Come in!" Ms. Park opened the door completely to let Lizzy in. The brunette looked back and saw Jungah giving her another friendly smile and wave. The older woman mouthed the words "good luck" to the young girl and excused herself.

"Okay class. I finally have the papers for today. Ms. Hwang, can you please pass these papers around the class?" The teacher asked.

"Yes Ms. Kahi!" Tiffany replied and got off her seat to pass the papers.

"Alright while Tiffany is passing the papers, class we have a new student. Meet Park Sooyoung. She is one year younger than you all, but she was transferred here because her previous class was too easy for her. Please treat her nicely. Sooyoung-ssi. Introduce yourself"

"Y-Yes Ms. Park. H-Hello. I'm Park Sooyoung, but please call me Lizzy. It's a pleasure to meet you all." The second year bowed to her class and introduced herself.

"Good. Now to find a vacant spot for you. I noticed you have glasses. Would you prefer to sit in the front?"

"Y-Yes Ms. Kahi"

"Okay. Jung Jessica! Move to the back!" Kahi yelled

"Why?" Jessica whined.

"Don't whine! Besides it's not like you pay attention! All you do is sleep in my class. Now move to the back!"

"Alright Ms. Kahi." Jessica got off her seat and brought her things with her. She sat in the back, next to UEE, and slowly put her stuff down before getting ready for her nap.

Tiffany was passing papers and giggled when she saw how cute and lazy the student was. The student put the paper next to the napping teen and went back to passing to the others.

Lizzy grabbed her things and quietly made her way to the new seat. The girl took out the necessary materials and started paying attention to the lesson. 

Half way through the period, she heard some slight beeping and turned to her left. She noticed the girl next to her was using her phone in the middle of class. Not wanting to start trouble, Lizzy simply shook her head and went back to focusing on the lesson.

"Hey." Someone called her out.

"..."

"Yo"

"..."

"I'm talking to y-"

"Im Jin Ah! If you want to talk do it outside!" Ms. Kahi yelled.

"Aish." Nana grumbled.

"W-what do you want?" Lizzy finally spoke up.

"Nothing." Nana replied short. 

Lizzy nodded. She realized that the girl next to her was the rude girl from this morning who bumped into her and yelled at her. She really didn't want to associate herself with someone who acted so crudely. 

Class ended shortly after and the students were gathering their stuff to go to their next period class, which was P.E.

2 figures quickly walked up to Lizzy and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Unnies!! Stop this is so embarrassing!" Lizzy complained.

"You scared us Sooyoungie!! We told you to follow us!" Tiffany dramatically cried and hugged Lizzy while Uee pat the maknae's head.

"I'm sorry Unnie." Lizzy mumbled.

"It's okay! Lets go to our next class now!" Tiffany gave the youngest an eye-smile and quickly dragged her to get their gym clothes while Uee followed. 

Jooyeon walked to Jessica's new seat and woke up the sleeping beauty.

"Sica! We have gym! Wake up you lazy bum!"

"Ugh..." Jessica slowly got up and rubbed her eyes. Jooyeon shook her head and walked to Nana, who was also asleep.

'How do they sleep? Ms.Kahi is scary as hell!!! 

After about 2 minutes, the three of them were able to get to the gym and change into their gym clothes. Everyone else in the class were already changed and in the gym playing volleyball. So the three girls had the locker room all to themselves.

"So Nana. Were you serious this morning? Are you seriously broke?" Jooyeon asked.

Jessica heard this and raised her eyebrow at the two.

"Yeah." Nana sighed sadly.

The two older ones looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

~~

In gym class today, the girls were playing volleyball while the boys have a separate teacher in a separate room to play basketball. 

The teams were as follows:

Team Blue: Lizzy, Jooyeon, Raina, Tiffany, Yoona, UEE, Sooyoung, Jiyeon and Hara.

Team Red: Nana, Bekah, Jessica, Yuri, Taeyeon, Hyomin, Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Nicole.

"Yah!! Coach! Why does that team have like all tall people except Hara and Tiffany?!" Yuri screamed.

"It's by random Kwon! Now shut up and play!" The gym teacher answered.

"Lizzy watch out!!" Tiffany shouted.

Before Lizzy could react the ball had already hit Lizzy in the face.

'It's official. Today is just the worst day ever' 

The coach blew the whistled, signaling that the game was over. Everyone went to sit on the bleachers, while UEE, Tiffany and Nana stayed with the coach to check on Lizzy. Nana stayed because she was the one who accidentally hit Lizzy in the face.

The tall blonde could sense the hateful glares from Tiffany and UEE.

"Are you alright Park?" The teacher asked.

"N-Ne. It hurts a little." Lizzy mutters.

"You're bleeding a little too. Im! Bring her to the nurse now!" The coach yelled.

"B-but...!"

"No buts Im! You're the one who hit her! Now go!"

Nana gave up and gave her hand to help Lizzy up, but Lizzy ignored it and got up on her own.

"It's fine coach. I can go on my own." Lizzy said.

"Are you sure?" The coach asked.

"Y-yeah.."

"We'll go with her!" Tiffany shouts and quickly dragged Lizzy away with UEE. 

Nana stood there surprised, no one has ever rejected her, ever. She frowned at the 3 girls and sat on the bleachers with her best friends.

As soon as she sat down she noticed the evil smirks on her friends' faces, which is never a good thing.

"What do you two morons want?" Nana glared.

"You're short on money right? Sica and I can help you with that."

Nana looked at the two, still curious. "How?" She slowly asked. The troublemaker knew her friends very well. They were not people who do things that didn't amuse them.

"Lets make a bet." Jessica said.

"What kind of bet?"

"Nana. If you can make that nerd fall for you in less than a month, Sica and I will give you $300" Jooyeon smirked.

"That's easy." Nana grinned. The blonde has never failed to make someone fall for her. Ever.

"Nope. That's not all. You have to get her in bed with you within that month too" Jessica added.

"Alright then. A month? That's plenty of time. So lets say I magically lose. What will happen?"

"You, our beautiful giant friend, will have to be my and Sica's slave for a month."

Nana glared at the two. "Your slave? Yeah right" She scoffed.

"What? You scared you'll lose? Fine how about you'll be our slave and get 20 bucks a week. Sounds fair?" Jooyeon bargained.

Nana thought carefully for a second. She really was tight on money and it's not like she's ever failed to make a girl like her before. This nerd is probably not even a challenge.

"Deal."

~~

At the infirmary:

"Ow!! Unnie! Not that hard!" A girl cried.

"Aish Sooyoung. Your bruise looks painful!" Tiffany yelled.

"It IS painful!! And you touching it isn't helping!"

"I'm applying some ointment to ease the pain! Fine UEE you do it!" Tiffany pouts and handed the tall girl the medicine.

"Okay. Sooyoung. Sit straight" Uee ordered.

"Y-Yes Unnie" Lizzy sat up and quietly watched Uee apply the ointment on her bruise. Meanwhile, Tiffany cleansed the cut on Lizzy and helped put a bandage on it.

"That jerk Nana. She SAW you there and still spiked the ball. If the coach didn't stop the game I would've spiked the ball straight at her face." Tiffany grumbled.

"Ignore that troublemaker." UEE sighed.

"Why is she a troublemaker?" Lizzy asked her unnies.

"Because she is. She doesn't pay attention in class, doesn't do homework, is always late, ditches, and worst of all, she likes to play with people's feelings. She's a horrible person."

"Yet you seem to have a crush on her best friend Jessica. The two of them are so similar." Uee stated.

"Yah!! Jessi might be lazy but she's nothing like Nana!!" Tiffany argued.

"At least you have the sane one." Uee mutters.

"Jooyeon isn't that bad though. She's actually kind of nice Uee. It's just Nana who is ridiculously bad." Tiffany insisted.

"Whatever. I'm not interested in Jooyeon."

"I get it. So Soo, stay away from Nana if you know what is good for you." Tiffany told the youngest.

When they finished, the three of them walked back to class. Uee and Tiffany sat in their usual seats while Lizzy had to find one. Once again she had to sit next to Nana.

Although Lizzy was well mannered, she honestly didn't want to talk to Nana. The girl has caused her nothing but trouble all morning.

Lizzy felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to her left. She saw Nana holding a little note. 

'Ignore... ignore.. ign- AISH!' It just wasn't in Lizzy's nature to be rude, unlike SOME people. 

Lizzy took the note from Nana and opened it discreetly so the teacher wouldn't catch her.

Are you all right? I'm sorry. I honestly didn't think it would hit you and hurt you. I'm so sorry :'( Please forgive me.

- Nana

Lizzy was beyond surprised to say the least. Was this really the same girl who bumped into her this morning, broke her glasses, yelled at her, rudely ignored Ms. Kahi, hit her with a volleyball and then complained to the teacher because she didn't want to bring her to the nurse. 

The younger turned her head and saw Nana staring at her with a worried expression.

She glanced at the teacher and when she saw the teacher writing on the board she quickly wrote a response.

I'm fine. I'm not angry.

The brunette handed the blonde the note. Nana opened it happily, but who knows if this was just one of her acts. She read the note and pouted. The shorter girl noticed the latter writing something again and then gave her the note.

I'm glad you're okay :) I'm sorry we had such a bad first and second impression. Third time's the charm right? I want to be your friend.

Lizzy read this and her eyes widened from shock. Why would someone popular like Nana want to hang out with her? The thought that Nana was hitting on her never crossed her mind because she never thought anyone would find her attractive. (A/N: seriously Lizzy??? You're the cutest thing ever!!). Anyways, the girl wrote another response and gave it to Nana. 

I guess so.

Nana smiled at the reply and before they knew it, the bell rang. While everyone was packing his or her bags, Nana decided to speak up.

"Lizzy-ssi. Once again I'm really sorry with how I acted this morning. I was in a really bad mood." Nana explained and bowed.

"I-It's alright."

"I hope we can be friends." Nana said and gave Lizzy the most beautiful smile ever.

"Uhm.. s-sure I guess." Lizzy whispered, but Nana heard it. 

"Yay!! Thank you Lizzy-ssi!" The older quickly pulled the younger into a hug, making the latter blush. 

"AHEM!" A voice interrupted the two.

Nana broke the hug and saw 2 glaring figures.

"Come on Lizzy. Lets go." Tiffany says and pulls the younger away from Nana.

"Wew... she's as crazy protective as the rumors said she was." Jooyeon randomly says while popping up behind Nana.

"Yah!! Lee Jooyeon! Don't do that! You're trying to scare the life out of me?!"

"Calm down you tall freak. Now lets go to class."

The next class Nana and Lizzy secretly passed letters to each other.

Lizzy-ah. You should give me your number so we can text each other instead of writing to each other O:

-Nana

That's not a good idea Nana Unnie. It's already bad that we're not really paying attention to Ms. Dambi.

-Lizzy

B-But... I want to call you ; ~ ; Pwease sooyoungie?

-Nana

Lizzy blushed at the older's newest reply. The only people who called her Sooyoungie were her unnies.

F-Fine. It's xxx-xxxx. But please don't text me in class, I won't reply.

-Lizzy

Okay! Keke. My number is xxx-xxxx

-Nana

Like all the previous periods, as soon as the bell rung, Lizzy would be dragged away from a protective Tiffany. Tiffany wasn't exactly what Nana would call threatening, but Uee was the problem. The girl didn't say much, unlike Tiffany, but she would give this stare that scared probably even Jessica. Uee was like a silent guard dog that you don't want to provoke.

The day ended pretty quickly for the teenagers. Before they knew it, the dismissal bell rang.

Lizzy walked outside the school and waited for her unnies, but frowned when she got a text.

From: Uee Unnie

I'm sorry Sooyoung. There was a surprise student council meeting. As president, I have to attend. Tiffany has to attend too because she's co-leader of the discipline committee. We can't go home with you today.

Lizzy knew that work should always come first so she didn't blame her unnies.

To: Uee Unnie

It's all right Unnie. I can't blame you for being busy. I'll go home on my own. Tell Fany Unnie I said bye.

Sooyoung looked up at the sky and noticed that it was darker than it was this morning. Like a cliché scene from an anime or drama, a sudden downpour came like a scene from a Hayao Miyazaki film. 

"Wow..." Lizzy face palmed. In less than 3 minutes it started raining like a scene from totoro. And like every cliché story, Lizzy conveniently didn't have an umbrella.

To add more clichés, one can easily guess who comes to rescue our poor princess.

"Lizzy-ssi!"

Lizzy turns around and sees Nana running towards her.

"H-Hi Unnie."

"Why are you still here?" The older asks while panting because she ran all the way here.

"It's raining and the unnies have a meeting."

"Oh I see. Well Sica and Joo have to stay late to help Ms. Kahi with something. I can go home with you. You don't seem to have an umbrella."

"I-I don't want to be a bother."

"Of course not! Lets go!" Nana grinned and took out her umbrella.

"A-are you sure Unnie?"

"Yup. So come on." 

The two began walking. Lizzy noticed that Nana was shielding mostly her from the rain. The older girl was basically soaked from the whole right part of her body. The second year felt guilt and moved closer to Nana.

"Unnie it's not fair that only I'm covered from the rain." Lizzy mumbled.

Nana laughed a little and nodded.

"You're right."

The finally made it to Lizzy's house and being the polite girl she is, Lizzy welcomed Nana into her home.

"My parents are busy on a business trip so I'm alone right now. Would you like to borrow some clothes?" Lizzy asked.

"Uh... if you don't mind."

"Give me a few seconds unnie." Lizzy walked upstairs to her room, leaving the soaked Nana alone. 

The Ice Princess took off her shoes and walked around the house, inspecting it. Lizzy didn't come from any rich family, but she lived quite comfortably. 

"H-Here.." Lizzy stuttered while she handed Nana one of her T-shirts. The younger felt so self-conscious because Nana had an amazing figure. She was tall and slim. It didn't help her self esteem either when Nana took off her wet school uniform in front of Lizzy.

"Oh my gosh!" Lizzy shouted and turned around. 

"S-Sorry Lizzy! I'm not really a self-conscious person so I don't mind changing in front of others. Besides we're both girls." Nana explained, hoping to lessen the awkward tension.

"N-No, it's fine." Lizzy continued to close her eyes.

"Well... I'm finished now" Nana said.

"O-Okay" Lizzy opened her eyes and saw a cheerful looking Nana.

"You're really cute Lizzy-ssi."

"U-Uh.. uhm... would you like some food?" The girl asked, hoping to change the topic.

"No thanks. I have to go home now. Thanks for lending me your shirt. I'll bring it back to you tomorrow."

Lizzy walked with Nana to the door and was able to say goodbye, but froze when she felt Nana kiss her on the cheek.

"Bye Lizzy-ssi."

The next day Lizzy came into class and was surprised to see Nana waiting outside the door.

"Hi Lizzy! I have something for you!" 

"Yes?"

"Well yesterday while you were busy finding my clothes, I kind of roamed around and I found the prescriptions for your glasses. I remembered I broke them yesterday, which I'm very sorry for by the way. I went to pick them up for you." Nana said and handed the girl her new glasses.

"T-Thanks Unnie"

"You're welcome. Now lets go to class." The older intertwined their hands and walked into class together.

Tiffany saw this and glared at Nana.

"Wow Tiffany-ssi. I didn't know you had such a scary side to you. You're normally so nice and cheerful." A voice mumbled.

"J-Jessi!"

"Jessi? Is that what you call me?"

"Uhm.. I'm sorry! Would you prefer Jessica-ssi?!" Tiffany panicked. She was afraid that her crush would find her weird.

"Call me whatever. It''s fine with me."

"Thank you Jessi" Tiffany gave Jessica her famous eye-smile. 

The blonde didn't want Tiffany to see her blush so she turned around and pretended to sleep.

'She's actually kinda cute.'

~~

A few days passed and Nana has been getting closer and closer to Lizzy, much to Tiffany and Uee's disdain. 

"Yo Nana. It's been 3 days already. You and Lizzy aren't even dating. You're losing it my friend." Jooyeon teased.

"Lay off shikshin. If I have a month to do this, why rush? It would be so boring. Plus you never said WHEN i had to make her date me. I'm too broke to go on a date every day for a whole month."

"Idiot. Sica and I said you have at most a month. You can technically do it now and it'll be over." Jooyeon stated.

"Whatever. It's more fun this way." Nana smirked.

"You're really a jerk. Aha.."

Nana was going to answer, but felt her phone vibrate.

From: NerdLizzy

Unnie did you need the math homework from last night? I can bring it to you now.

To: NerdLizzy

Thanks! I was just so busy that I didn't have time! Tell me where you are. I'll go right now.

From: NerdLizzy

I'm on the roof. I usually eat lunch here with the unnies, but they're busy so I'm eating alone.

To: NerdLizzy

I'll be right there! Stay where you are :) 

"Later Joo. I have to go and copy Lizzy's homework."

"Bye scumbag Jin!"

Nana opened the door to the roof and saw Lizzy eating alone. She smiled and slowly got behind the girl.

"Hey!!" Nana howled while pulling the shorter girl into a backhug.

"Oh my gosh!!" Lizzy screamed.

"Ahaha!! You're so cute Sooyoung." Nana laughed and pecked Lizzy on the cheek.

"H-Here's the homework Unnie" Lizzy handed the girl the papers, while Nana sat across from Lizzy and started eating some of the food.

"I hope you don't mind. I didn't have lunch." Nana apologized.

"No no, it's fine. I made these for the unnies, but they're not here and I can't eat all these by myself."

"Thanks!" Jin smiled and ate the kimbap while copying the girl's homework. 

Lizzy noticed some rice was stuck on Nana's face and reached forward to clear it.

Nana felt someone touch her face and looked up. The two stared at each other and Nana couldn't help but notice that Lizzy had pretty eyes. 

'This nerd actually isn't half bad looking.'

'Why is Nana Unnie staring at me like that? And why is my heart beating like this?'

Without any warning, Nana leaned forward. Before Lizzy could react, she felt Nana's lips on hers.

"Will you go out with me?" the troublemaker asked.

"H-Huh?!" Lizzy was too confused right now. Did this girl who everyone loved just asked her out?

"Will. You. Go. Out. With. Me?" Nana asked again, slowly this time.

Lizzy didn't say anything, but Nana smiled when she saw Lizzy slowly nod her head.

"Yay!!" Nana cheered and leaned foward to kiss Lizzy again.

'She's kissing me again?! I lost my first and my second kiss in one day?!'

'Why am I happy that she agreed to go out with me? It's probably because of the money. Yeah that's it.'

~~

Within 2 days, the entire school heard about the new couple. 

"Nana is going out with that nerdy second year!!"

"Really?!! Wow Nana really does go for any girl."

"I would say I'm jealous of that nerd, but we all know how this will end up."

Lizzy ignored the constant babbling from her peers and focused on reading her book. 

"Lizzy-ah... I'm bored! What's so great about reading anyway? Lets do something else." Nana groused like a child.

"Not now Jin Unnie. And reading is fun."

"But I'm bored! Reading is not fun!" Nana continued to complain.

"Just try?"

"No!" Nana pouted.

Lizzy shook her head. She had an important book report due soon and her girlfriend's constant complaining was not helping her.

"I'll go to the library." Lizzy mumbled, but Nana heard it.

"Nuh uh! You're staying with me!" The older smirked and pulled Lizzy down until she sat on her lap.

"J-Jin Unnie!! Let go!"

"Nope!" Nana grinned and hugged Lizzy even tighter. She rested her head on the younger's shoulder and inhaled her scent. Suddenly Lizzy squealed. She felt Nana attack her neck. The blonde slowly kissed and on the brunette's neck, causing the latter to whimper.

"J-Jin.. l-let.. g-go."

"No." Nana shook her head and continued to kiss the younger until she felt someone smack her head.

"Ow!" Nana let go of her girlfriend and glared at the culprit.

"Uee Unnie!" Lizzy screamed.

"Follow me" Uee ordered and pulled Lizzy away.

Nana could only pout because she was left alone.

Uee continued to drag her dongsaeng, disregarding the girl's complaints. They made it to the student council's president's office, which meant Uee's office. Uee closed the door and made Lizzy sit. 

"Uee Unnie. What's wrong?" Lizzy asked.

"Sooyoung-ah. You know I've never been one to question every decision you make. I never kept you from doing things you really liked. I even convince Tiffany to let you do some things she didn't agree with. You know that right?" Uee questioned the girl.

"Of course I know Unnie."

"I don't want to make decisions for you or make you feel like you are not mature enough to decide for yourself, but I really don't like that you're dating Im Jin Ah."

"Unnie please.."

"Let me finish. Soo I know you're grown up now and you can like whoever you want, but Im Jin Ah is not a good choice."

"She's nothing like what you and Tiffany Unnie told me. You just have to get to know her."

"Please Lizzy you shouldn't go out with that girl." UEE said.

Lizzy gave her unnie a sincere smile and hugged her.

"I know you're very worried about me Unnie. You and Fany Unnie love me a lot. But trust me. I know what I'm doing."

"Do you really trust her? If she hurts you I swear you'll need to reserve rooms in jail for Tiffany and me because we will murder that girl."

"It's okay unnie. I trust her." The younger smiled and kissed Uee on the cheek.

TBC

I was going to finish this today. But dang it's 2:37 AM e__e part 2 will be up ASAP. I'm sorry for any typos. I like to type on the spot and I'm 1/2 asleep. Not a good combination LOL So should I write a scene? I've never written one so it will probably come out horrible to be very honest.

Word Count: 4934