Life 7

Life

"I can't believe they didn't come with us!!" A certain brown(?) head commented  to her friend, who was literally jumping out of excitement.

"Oh come on Jiji! At least they will-"TAXI!!!" Anne jumped not expecting her loud voice.

WHen she looked at Jiji exasperated at being interrupted like this, she looked back with a blank stare."What? You know how hard it is to get a taxi in Korea. Stop staring and behaving as if you are new here, you know." Jiji replied with sarcasm at the end.

"Yah! I get that you are upset but stop taking it out on me. As I said they-""I know I know but still!!! "

"Ugh whatever..!"

Anne replied, cpmpletely fed up wih Jiji's constant sulking and being the victim of her sarcasm all through the flight and now here.

"Yo..Sorry, You must be tired." Jiji replied, finally realizing that Anne's been trying to cheer her up and she's being a bad friend by ignorin gher so much and drilling her with her annoyance.

Anne smiled slightly. "Its fine, pabo. *Sigh* Aah, I just want to get to our room and sleep~ Oh when do we have our appointment with the apartment lady?" Anne asked suddenly rememebring the aparttment they booked for while they were there. 

It was going to be a long stay. As Jiji had suddenly decided she wanted to stay in Korea for these two months or so she has got and enjoy her country. And Anne definitely wasn't going to protest to that. Its been too long since she visited here. The last time she visited was when she was...six? seven? Yeah, its difficult to think someone could rememebr their country from taht long. But she did. Because of the stories her family told of their stay there. The wars, the history, the traditions...which she liked but at the same time couldn't think of being bound in them by staying here. Seriously, Korea was so modern in technology and all that but someimes so bhind in women's standpoint and everything.

"Ah thats at 9:30 tomorrow. Lets just go to the hotel and sleep so we can wake up ealr tomorrow." Jiji said, suddenly realizing tehy will have to wake early..like at 7 so that they can be at their appointment on time. First because both of them take so much time to get ready ( yes, she realizes that but won't ever accept it in front of anyone -_- ) and second because Seoul was a lovely city with a HUGE traffic problem. S it can take them 1/2 to an hour before they reach the designated place.

------------------------------

"I think we got a good deal, eh?" Anee asked as they got out of the elevator on the hotel floor.

"Hmm", Jiji replied absentmindedly.

"What are you thinking about?" "I'm just worried about the fact the fact that its so close to downtown. Jenna's gonna kill me if we ever get stuck 'cause of the fangirl near those companies." Jiji replied thinking back to their meeting with the apartment manager.

~Flashback~ (in korean of course...)

"Annyonghaseo! Kim Soojie  imnida~" Jiji said while greeting their dealer.

"Aah deh~ Annyonghaseo~! I am your apartment contractor Mrs. Song Ri Na. " A short lady replied with an air of professionalism and a wall of coldness surrounding her.

"Aah deh, Um The area is really nice. We already like the apartment from the outdoors." Jiji replied, a bot nervous. Well, who wouldn't be? With this nice lady being their manager. The few email discussions she had with her having left a scary impression with the cold professionalism the lady held.

"Yeh. I thought there were two people coming to check on the apartment?" The lady hinted so subtly. 

"Oh! My friend forgot some papers in the car. So she went down to collect them. She'll be here soon." Jiji said smiling. Just then they heard footsteps coming near tthe door and then Anne coming in, a file in hand.

"Here" She gave the papers to Jiji.

"Look around and see if you like it. I like it and it will be a set deal if you do too. " Jiji slowly said to Anne.

Anne nodded and went inside to go through the two-storey apartment.

~Flashbak ends

"Everything will be fiNE~! Don't worry! And it sis such a nice place too! hmm?" Anne replied trying to calm Jiji down.

"Ugh! I don't know..whatever! Its done now anyway. I mean it was the best area we could get thats not so noisy. I can't reallu help it if Sm's a few blocks over. Hopefully we wil never have to worry about them." Jiji said finally done with worrying about the whole location thing.

"YAY! Now let's go do some shopping! hmm?" Anne said trying to distract Jiji.

Immediately a 100-watt smile showed up on Jiji's face. "Oh yeah shopping! God! How can I gorget about shopping in Seoul. Haha" Jiji said.

And the two dark angels got ready to attack the Seoul stores.

----------

A week later

"I have a feeling I'm going to regret this for my whole life...!" A brownish head exclaimed as she got out of the Seoul International Airport carrying a small sutcase and a duffel bag with here.

"Okay seriously? I can see the excitement." Another girl replied sarcastically all dressed up in the latest fashion and looking down on the slightly shorter whining mess of a-now rolling her eyes- girl.

 

 

 

A/N: IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. Enjoy the story~ Please be patient~ :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUaCEJ4honq3EWhqCelVI