Life 8

Life

"Jenny! Zara! HERE!!!" "ANNE!!! How many times have I told you to not scream out my name! " "Yeah Yeah I know you think the whole world only looks at you." Anne replied nonchalantly.

 "Ok! Ok! Stop it guys. You just came down from a 14-hour long flight. You must be tired. hm? Lets go home. Get in the car." Jiji said trying to save Anne from the now ready to kill stare Jenny was giving her.

"You guys just tell me where the car is..I need to go get some exchange money." "I'll come-""No need Zara. I know you are tired. And I want to be alone for some minutes if I can, ok?" Jenny said ushering Zara over to Jiji and Anne.

"You keep the phone. Call Anne's number when you are done and I'll tell you where to come, ok? It can take  some time." Jiji said handing her phone to Jenny.

"Um hmm~" Jenny nodded now going over to the exchange counter that she spotted while looking through the signs. 

"Bye~" She waved absentmindedly .

------

There was a child weeping in the center of a lotus pad. A foggy air surrounding her, she started crying loudly suddenly while holding her head. She couldn't let go of these dark creatures that were coming to her mind, giving her nightmares.

She just wanted to be done with them. Suddenly she saw a big girl coming towards her. The big girl looked so much like her...maybe her sister? no...she wasn't her sister. Then who was she?

"Hello baby girl. What happened ? Why are you crying baby?" The big girl said, trying to soothe the little girl.

"*hik* - "Mama * hik* I want Mama" The little girl cried. " Oh baby. I'm sorry but your mom has gone far away. She told me to take care of you while she's gone."

"Huh? noooo I want Mamma! Mamma! Your little princess misses you Mamma! Mamma!!!" The little girl cried whle the big girl  could only watch her helplessly.

"Ah..." A person suddenly sat up in their bed. Their face covered with silent tears. *Sigh* "Please stop~ "  A silent whisper went through the night.

-------

1:30 am in Seoul

A man suddenly sat up in his bed. He just woke from a nightmare.

A nightmare that has been haunting him from about 6 months now...of loosing the brothers he just got back.

 

A nightmare in which he hated them and they hated him....Where his brothers weren't really the people who loved him truly because they changed.

 

A nightmare that was a scary thought that still sits at he back of his mind, no matter how much time he spends with them. 

 

"Ahhh Mianhe hyungdul." The person lowers his head. Tear slowly slipping down his face and falling on the bedsheets.

 

A/N: Agh I'm sooo soooo sorry!!!! I got really busy...unexpectedly. Even this update is one of the few i was working on beforehand. So here it is!!! Please forgive me...I didn't get enough time to work on this though I confess I have been reading some fanfics...but it was to improve this one!! Pleae don't be angry and the one subscriber that commented a looong time ago, I know I told you I will bring 'that' soon but I'm sorry...I'm kind of stuck doing somthing at the moment. Hopefully you will forgive me :'( 

 

Images belong to their respective owners!