Family

My Enemy's Paparazzo

Lizzy knocked on your house this friday early morning, "Rian are you there?" she asked. You hurriedly picked up your school bag and opened the door "Anyeong Lizzy" you greeted. "Rian-ah! Do well in class and go right now! You'll be late at class" your mom shouted from the kitchen. Lizzy giggled "We need to now, your mom is mad right now" she said, you bitterly smiled. "It's because of oppa..." you answered and walked with her. "Your appa is not yet at home?" she asked, you nodded slowly.

"God I'm totally nervous about our audition tape.. But I think we made a great job" Baekhyun said while walking with D.O into the streets, they are on their way to school. D.O just nodded at Baekhyun, he is clearly nervous about the result. "We shouldn't turn back to our dreams Baekhyun-hyung.. We need to enter as trainees" D.O said as he remembers everything about his parents.

Flashbacks came when he agrue with his parents when he was 14  years old, "We know that you have a great voice kyungsoo, but you don't have to be a trainee when you grow up" his mom said. D.O couldn't believe with her words, he felt that they didn't support him that time.. they never...

"I know what you are feeling right now Kyungsoo..." Baekhyun said and patted his back. D.O keeps returning at his home during saturdays to see his parents, but they arent happy with his doings at all. *Someday, I'm gonna prove to them... That I can reach that dream someday* he thought and headed at school. After months, the seniors will graduate soon. You and Lizzy are included.. Even EXO! Everyone are nervous about their future, some are hoping for a good one while other students tends to get lazy.

"Rian, we have a practice for volleyball later.. Hope to see you there" the team leader said. You nodded "Sure.." you answered. "Are you not attending Voice Lesson?" Lizzy asked. You widened your eyes and stared at her "No. Period" you replied blankly. Lizzy giggled "Arasso Rian" she said.

---

Kai, Lay and Sehun was on the dance class this morning. Sometimes, Kai's reason he wakes up early and go school it's because of dance class, he is really passionate when it comes to his own talent. He dance from his heart and passion.Some students of dance class are awesome too when it comes to dancing, a guy from afar watches Lay, Sehun.. specially Kai who dances freely. "Look at that guys..." he said and smirked.

---

After a long day of classes yesterday.. It's finally Saturday which is your favorite day, you hoped that your dad come at home because it's been days already. Your mom is in a bad mood eversince, you just took care of your little sister; Kim Eunri. "Rian unnie, why is umma still mad? Where is appa?" she asked cutely. "Appa-neun, just had a vacation.. He will come back soon, umma is just tired from her work" you lied and felt sorry for her. You approached your mom.

"Did appa call you?" you asked, she stared blankly "That jerk, that.. he has no heart at all" your umma said with anger, you hold her hand "Don't worry umma, he will come back at our home.. I trust him" you said and encouraged her. "He is being reckless to us because he has a new lover or mistress, our neighbor said" your mom said. Your heart crashed when you heard those words, you can't agree "Umma, don't believe to them... We need to see it from our own eyes" you explained.

"But your dad is really a reckless person!!" your mom shouted. Kim Eunri heard it "Umma? Why are you mad?" she asked curiously. You looked at your mom, "Umma! Relax, Eunri knows that appa is on vacation.. We can't scare the kid" you said politely.

Your mom hissed and covered her face, she started crying. "I just simply want a happy family" she said, you went teary too "Umma..." you called and patted her back, you can feel how hard life is...

"Welcome young master" the butler said and bowed to D.O. He dropped his backpack and bowed at the butler "It's nice seeing you again" the butler said and grabbed his bag. "Same" he answered in a good mood, he looked around and smiled "It's still different when you're at home right? Please stay here.. Your parents are worried" he said. D.O looked at him, "Where are they?" he asked. "They are on the library.." the butler replied and took D.O's coat.

He came from normal family, his parents are into business field and had only one son. Their dream for D.O is to be a business man like them, but he was never interested at all. He spotted his parents busy talking about marketing, he knocked. They stopped talking "Oh Kyungsoo!" his mom stood up and hugged him, "Did you eat? How are you?" she asked worriedly, "I'm fine umma, I miss you" he said.

"How is our Kyungsoo doing?" his dad asked, "Fine.. appa" he simply answered. "How is the dorm full of 12 boys? By just thinking, how can you fit together?!" his dad asked. D.O think of it *I can agree*.

By sitting on a long dining table, Kyungsoo's mom is not contended with his son "Look at yourself, you are losing weight from staying on a dorm.. Kyungsoo, why don't you listen?" she asked. D.O just smiled "Umma, it's fine.. I have my friends there, we are all alright" he explained. "After highschool, I won't let you do things you want.. I already gave you chance" she said with a sharp tone. D.O didn't like that plan...

"You are influenced by your bestfriend! Kim jongin! I still blame him for everything" his mom scoffed. "It was my decision to leave this place... Umma after graduating, we want to be artists!" D.O said. "Then do what you want Kyungsoo! Let's see what will happen with you!" she shouted.

---

After two days without school it's finally Monday again; students' worst day ever. You woke up and wanted to sleep more, you mom keep on waking you up "Are you lazy or just coward?!" she asked and gave up. You stood up and headed on the bathroom.

You meet up with Lizzy, and passed by the dance class. Everyone is watching the dancers, "Woah, it's Kai versus U-kwon?!" Lizzy stode near the squealing students. "If you lose... I won't believe it" U-kwon said as he neared his face to Kai. He smirked in exchange "I don't think so.." Kai replied and started dancing, he was over-confident while U-kwon started dancing too. "We will know the winner by students' chants" Kai smirked.

"Kim Jongin! Kim Jongin! Kim Jongin!" the students shouted, U-kwon stared at them "A***oles" he whispered. Kai waved "Thank you.. U-kwon, you should know it from the start.. You should not challenge someone better than you" he said and left. U-kwon hissed "What are you looking at?!" he asked furiously at the audience.

*You will learn a lesson Kim Jongin* he thought.

EXO was shocked when Kai said everything "U-kwon? Are you serious?!! He is dangerous!" Sehun said, "Kai, you shouldn't accept the challenge, do you know how jerk that guy is?" D.O asked.

They are all at home resting after long class hours passed. Some are watching dramas, Xiumin was cooking instead of D.O now. 

"We are proud to tell you guys that we did the demo version of our song! D.O is such a great song-writer" Baekhyun said. "Goodluck guys, we are also preparing for audition" Suho said. "The one and only copy is to you right Kyungsoo? Don't lose it or else!" Baekhyun joked.

"Why should I? I deleted the instrumental on my laptop and more" D.O said.

---

"But Lizzy, I was sure that U-kwon's eyes were scary... It's like he wanted to kill Jongin!" you explained to her.

 

[a/n]: Thanks for reading! More exciting chapters soon!! So please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!! :)