Learn to forget you

My Secret Game ( ON HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Today is such a long..... long day" Krystal sighed as she threw her bag to the floor and slumped on the bed. She did nothing but stare at the ceiling.    Thousands of thoughts were crossing her mind. School work. Homework. Project. Study. Tutorial. And lastly Sehun.    It's just the second day she met him but she felt like she has liked him for a long time.    She let out another deep sigh.    But he already has someone he likes and that's not her. As much as the truth hurt her, she's happy to see his smile whenever he's around his crush. Although she wasn't the reason of his smile and laugh, but at least she could watch him from a far without him noticing her feelings.    "Yeah, Jung Soojung! Hwaiting!" she cheered, "Let's study hard and get into the best university. Let's just focus on the lessons like I always do" She smiled confidently and looked at the mirror determinedly, "Love life comes after studies. So let's just neglect all those feelings for now and start my school life afresh as a hard-working nerd whose existence is ignored by him"    Then she opened her diary book and wrote a quote:    I should learn to forget you just like I learnt to love you     She recapped her pen and put away the book. She has always liked writing and collecting quotes. Some are about life. Some are about friends. And some are about love. "This quote should really come true. Don't you think so, Oh Sehun?"           RING~~~~~~~~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter