Birthday Party turns into a ....

My Secret Game ( ON HIATUS )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, Hayoung invited all of her classmates and friends to a bowling alley to celebrate her coming up birthday.

Krystal was also invited and she just stood by the sideline, watching Sulli bowling professionally.

"Krystal ah, why're you just standing there? Come on! Let's play together!" Sulli called out cheerfully.

"But.." she tried to reason but she's already dragged to the bowling section and given a ball.

"I'm sure you're gonna be great at this since you're from America" Sulli look at her expectantly.

She let out a deep breath. She didn't know how it would turn out since she's never played before. Even when she's still in America, whenever her family goes to the bowling alley, she just sat on the sideline and cheered for her parents and sister. Never once she had thought about trying it again since she's gotten all gutter ball when she played with Jessica. 

"Jung Soojung, let's give it a try!" she said as she threw the ball on the lane.

After the ball had rolled a few times, it went to the right, to the gutter.

A few mocking laughs can be heard from some girls nearby. Especially Hayoung.

Krystal face-palmed herself. 

"Gosh! I shouldn't have tried this again" she muttered.

"Krystal ah, haven't you played bowling before?" Sulli asked curiously after seeing her gutter ball.

"Ani" she replied shyly, "I've played once but it's all gutter balls"

She said softly at the last part.

"What?!!" Sulli's eyes widened. This sporty girl before her is weak at bowling? What a surprise!

"But still you're daebak!" Sulli tried to lift her mood up, "That's quite a skill to get all gutter balls"

"Yah!" she threw a soft punch on her arm, "Are you mocking me now?"

Sulli just stuck out her tongue at her.

They're having their giggling girly time until Chanyeol approached them.

"Krystal ah, I heard you're quite weak at this" he started, "But if you want, I can teach you, you know. Bowling is one of my specialities"

Krystal eyed Sulli, asking her if she's okay being alone when Chanyeol was teaching her. Sulli nodded i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter