Chapter 8

Someday: Hunhan's Story

Luhan POV

I sat at my normal table once I reached the lunch room. So far, I was the only one of my friends at the moment, so I sat alone. I choved a spoonful of rice in my mouth and almost choked when a large hand landed forcefully on my back. I already knew who the culprit was.

“What the Kris?!” I shouted, mouth still full and watched him laugh and take a seat across from me.

“Calm down lover boy. Where is everyone?” he asked.

“I have no idea.”

“Luhan oppa!” a voice scared me from behind making me jump and almost choke on my lunch again.

“Oh, Jessica. I forgot you were going to eat with me today.” I replied to the cutie and politly scooted over making room for her to sit. There was no tray in her hands so I assumed she wasn’t hungry and began to eat. The was until she flicked my thigh.

“I forgot to get food. Can you come with me please.” She mumbled.

I tried to look at her as angrily as I could, but that stopped once I saw her pleading eyes, so I nodded and we stood up together. Walking side by side into the line where the food was being served. There were voices here and there questioning why these two blonde headed hotties were walking side by side, but I ignored it.

“Why do you look like you are about to die?”

“No reason. Just thinking.” She smiled. I shoved her lightly, making her tumble a little bit with a large smile on my face.

“Sehun should be coming in soon. So, I want him to see us together.” She chirped. We finally made our way into the front of the very hot case where the food was being held and she grabbed what she wanted.

“I don’t understand why you want to do this. I don’t feel comfortable forcing him to maybe do something he doesn’t want to do.”

She pushed me back and reached over to the brownies grabbing one.

“Its not forcing him. You aren't tying him up and making him watch gay are you? No. He will come willingly. I'm just your bait.”


“Ok, I will let you play this little game of yours. On the other hand, I’ll give you some advice.” I followed behind her as she left out of the line, turning to face me. My hands were in my pockets and I walked comfortably about to reveal her little secret.

“About what?” she stopped and looked at me.

“You don’t want to get to close to Kris.” I whispered. Her eyes widened so wide, they looked like saucers.

“What the hell? How do you-“

“How do I know? We are one in the same from what I can tell Miss Jessica! You aren't the only one who notices their surroundings. I saw how you glanced at him when you sat down at the table. And I know he is the reason you wanted to leave the table to get food. You wanted him to notice you with me. AM I right?”

“Wow, I'm surprised you couldn’t get Luhan yourself.” She giggled and we walked back to the table.

“If he were gay, I definitely would have.” I joked back before we sat down at the table

“How rude Luhan, you didn’t introduce me to your gorgeous friend when she appeared earlier.” Kris flirted immediately. Wow, he wastes no time.

“This is Jessica. And she is off limits.” I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. Both of their eyes widened.

“Are you changing up on me. I thought I was the only one for you?” Kris joked, before he looked at Jessica and smiled.

“Well, this gorgeous lady caught my eye, so back of-“

“Jessica?” the familiar lispy voice appeared bein the two of us and we turned around. There he was, standing behind us. A lunch tray in his hands.

“Oh, Sehun-ah.” She had a poker face that looked as if she was the happiest person in the world.

 “What are you doing over here?” there was a serious look of shock on the young boys face.

“Just eating Luhan oppa!”

“Oppa!?”

 

Sehun POV

“Oppa!?” I couldn’t help the shock in voice. But when did the two become so close? Just 3 days ago, she was talking about how she wished they could be friends and now his long, lanky arm is around my best friends shoulders.

“Yah, you don’t have to be so rude.!” Jessica said intimidatingly.

“I didn’t mean it like that. I just didn’t think that you guys were close.”

“Yeah, just a few days now.” She winked at him and he smiled. What the hell? IS she dating Luhan or something? She cant be, he is gay.

“Did you want to eat with us?” Luhan asked. Which was a little shocking, I thought he would have still been a little disappointed. However, I cant let the opportunity to find out if these two yellow heads have the hots for eachother. I will just simply eat, watch, and observe.

“Sure. I sat down next to Kris, who I had seen many times thanks to Jessica’s crush on him.

“Aishh, Jessica, you made my food cold.” Luhan whined.

“How did I do that?” she rawred at him.

“Because you made me walk you around like a freaking baby.” He shot back.

“Let me see if its cold.” She shouted and Luhan picked up his chopstick shoving some rice into . I noticed Kris’ eyes widen at the act at the same time mine did as we watched her chew. Sharing freaking forks. What kind of world are we living in.

“Omo, it is cold. Mianhae.” She pouted and pushed her tray to Luhan.

“Its alright, you go ahead and eat. I have a free period soon soon so I will just eat something then.

“Ok.” She smiled and chewed.

-_________________-

Why am I so confused right now?!?