1

Can't Love Wanna Love

Suho pov ..

7:30 a.m

I sit next to the person I loved most on the bench in front of this beautiful ocean. at this time, i wish i can stop the time right now but that will not happen because of extent to which the time to stop, I will not be able to have it ~

 

Hyun: we have long not been visit here, right?

Suho: Ne, do you remember? when we was young, we used to build a sand castle at the end there .. and one sand castle that collapsed first is the winner ..

Hyun: haha .. yah! what a nonsense?!

we laugh together suddenly ..

Hyun: Arghh! (want to rub her eyes but quickly Suho holding her hand)

Suho: don’t rub with your hands because ... (Suho approached Hyun)

               .... This is a cure ~ (Suho blow to Hyun’s eyes)

Our faces were very close at that time and we were stunned. We stared at each other for a while. Suddenly, we realized when someone approached us ..

Unknown: hye guys!

Hyun: hey Luhan oppa ..!

Luhan: hye honey! (they are hugging each other)

    Ne .. They are couple and that's why i can not love her because ...

                    

SHE'S IS MY BESTFRIEND’S GIRLFRIEND ~

Luhan: Let's go to the cafe up there ..

Suho: I don’t bring money .. see my pocket, it was empty!

Hyun: so, who's gonna treat us?

Luhan: of cuz it's me! i will treat u guys today .. kajja ~

.............................................................................................................................................

flashback in their school days ..

Hyun: hye guys .. I'm going to the toilet first ~

Suho: we wait you in library ..

Seo: Ne ~ (ran toward the toilet)

  Luhan and I continued our journey to the library ..

Luhan: Hey chinggu! what do u think about hyunnie?

Suho: do u ask me?

Luhan: no, I'm talking with the wall .. see! (want to head into the wall but Suho pull him)

Suho: Ne, Yah! Don’t choding infront of me again .. hurmm ..arh! i think she pretty and innocent person ..

Luhan: owh jinjja? do u like her?

Suho: ermm .. now your turn?

Luhan: Actually she's perfect and she is my ideal type!

Suho: owhh .. erm that's all?

Luhan: Ne, waeyo?

Suho: arr .. nothing

we sat together in the library. the situation are awkward right now ..

Suddenly ..

Luhan & Suho: Actually, i .... (we said in unison)

Suho: arhh .. you go first '

Luhan: okay .. Actually i love her as woman .. u now what i mean, right?

I'm shocked .. what should I do now, I do not want to hurt anyone but I don’t want to hurt myself .. how long can I hold out all this ~

Luhan: Suho?!

Suho: Arh .. ne? ahaha, o .. okay. if u like her, you must confess to her as soon as possible .. if you late, don’t cry infront of me!

Luhan: hehe .. thankz for the advice, man! anyway .. what do u want to say just now?

Suho: arr ... hah! i just afraid of my exam result .. anyway, this year is our last year in school,right?.. so I'm afraid if ...........

Hyun:.. what do u guys discuss about?

Luhan and Suho: huh, Seohyun-nah ..nothing... !

End of flashback..

...................................................................................................................................

 

at cafe .. (8.30a.m)

Luhan: I want one bowl of ice cream and a cup of cappuccino ..

waiter: That's all, sir?

Luhan: yeah .. that's all

Hyun: how your career now, Suho?

Suho: I have become a doctor in Seoul hospital

Luhan: jinnja? i remember when we was young, Suho told me that he wanted to be the captain of the pirate ..

Hyun: hahaha, yah Aigoo ,Suho!

Suho: Yah Luhan, I say don’t tell that matter .. it's a shame, you know?!

Luhan: haha .. ok guys, i want to go to the toilet first ~

Hyun & Suho: Ne!

Luhan already left us in an awkward situation while the waiter put the dish on the table, and we enjoy a meal together ~

during our meal, I occasionally looked at Seohyun who was eating her ice cream with a cute face. but when she looked up at me, I avoid her gaze as if I do that, I can get rid of this love.

Hyun: Suho, do you have a girlfriend?

I choked and looked at her face

Suho: yeay? arm .. I does not have .. waeyo?

Hyun: Nothing .. I'm just asking

Hyun looked at me and I avoid her again until I saw something at  ..

Suho: Seohyun-nah, there was ice cream at  your lip?

Hyun: where? (wipe her lips with her hand but the ice cream is still there at  her lips again ..

without wasting time, I wipe the ice cream on his lips, and we looked at each other. at the same time, we are realize that our actions have been seen by someone.

Luhan: ehem2x (clearing his throat)

when we looked at Luhan, I sit at  my place while looking at Luhan without feeling guilty.

Hyun: Hey Lulu, why are you so long at  there?

Luhan looked at me with a sharp glance ..

Luhan: anyway, we brought you here to tell you something important! Doctor Suho !

.................................................................................................................................................................................

At the bar .. (8:30 p.m)

I drink wine several times at one go only. in fact, I can’t accept the words expressed by Luhan this morning .. at that time, I could feel that she was not for me ~

  Flashback at the cafe.

Luhan: we will get married!

Suho: MWO?! who's getting married?

Hyun: of cuz .. me and Luhan!

Are this is good news for me?

Luhan: Hey! you are not happy of this marriage?!

Suho: ne? ..ah  aniyo! I'm so excited by this marriage. anyway, When the wedding?

Hyun: tomorrow ~ (eat her ice cream)

Suho: yeay? yah! why u did not tell me earlier bcuz i doesn’t prepare any present for both of u!

Luhan: You came to our wedding, that has made a meaningful gift for us ..

Suho: o .. okay ~

I smiled at them with a sad feeling ~

  end of flashback

I drink more wine and a few minutes later, I could feel that I cant control my body balance. Just then, I wanted to call Seohyun to tell her something important but after I press the call button ... I dont see anything else and look very dark at that time ~

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

@ Seohyun's home

Hyun: yeobosayo? Suho, are you there?

Unkwown: oh anyeong .. I'm Chanyeol bartender at Shine Club .. the owner of this phone has faint and I hope if you are his friend, please come here soon ..

Hyun: MWO?! okay .. tell me the address of the club ... ne! kashamnida ~

After turning off her phone, she continued to call someone ..

Hyun: oppa!

Luhan: Hyun .. waeyo? why are u crying?

Hyun: help me oppa!

................................................................................................................................................................................

Luhan and Seohyun have arrived at the bar and bring Suho back to his home. Luhan put Suho on his bed. now, they are at Suho’s house.

Luhan: please take care of him for a while, Seohyun. I want to take a towel and warm water.

Hyun: ne ~

Luhan already headed to the kitchen while Seohyun put blanket at Suho. Suddenly, Suho hold her hand.

Hyun: Suho?!

Suho: plez .. dont leave me alone. (still in the eyes closed)

Hyun: Suho?! are u okay?

Suho: I'm afraid! .. lost to you!

Hyun: Suho-yah, plez wake up!

Suho: bcuz I love u .. Seohyun!

Seohyun stunned by the Suho words. A few minutes later, the arrival of Luhan has awaken Seohyun from her stunned. Seohyun immediately release her hand from Suho’s grip..

Luhan: Hyunnie .. gwenchana?

Hyun: ah Ne ..

Seohyun just smile to Luhan and see he put a wet towel on the Suho's head as suho will have fever if he does not know how to control the intake of liquor..

Hyun: is already late .. Suho!

..................................................................................................

The next day ..

The sound of the alarm clock rings around my room and show clock at 7:45 am.

I went to turn off the clock and got up to continue my life as usual. I cant remember what happened lastnight. when I woke up, there was a towel on my head. I tried to recall back what happened yesterday but it was difficult for me to remember them all.

I went straight to the kitchen to get water .. after I opened the fridge, there was a small note pad stick at food containers as written

"Take care of your health and eat this vegetable that i made ​​for u yesterday" from Seohyun

Suho: ahh .. andwae!

I ran into my room ..

.......................................................................................

8:00 a.m in front Suho's house

I'm out of the house and straight into my car. I drive the speed limit to get to the destination that I want to go. at the same time, my phone rang and it was Luhan numbers.Yeap, today was importand day for Luhan and Seohyun but it worst day for me .. bcuz .. anyway it's okay cuz they are my chinggu. I want to see them happy even if I suffer. This might be my fate.

A few minutes later, I saw my phone ringing again. I received a call from Seohyun!. I smiled and then when i want to take the phone, I did not realize that I almost hit a ...

Suho: arhhhh ~

@ Bride's dressing room.

Hyun: why he did not pick up his phone?

Yoona: maybe he was driving ..

Taeyeon: Seohyun kajja .. your wedding and want to start, now!

Hyun: ne .. I'm coming

Seohyun looked at her picture together with Luhan and Suho when we are student.. then  she shed tears ..

...........................................................................

@ Suho's car

Suho: yeah, bcuz of u .. I'm late now!

I drive the car immediately after the cows dispels almost hit my car  ..

now, I've been in front of the church. I was parking the car on the roadside and I just keep coming out while carrying a piece of paper with mixed feelings.

  I still do not know whether I like it or not about their wedding .. Suddenly ..

Suho: omo, i forgot Something ..

I went to my car and when I want to take my phone .. Suddenly, the paper that I hold were slipped. The strong wind had lifted the paper on the road. I was fortunate at that time because there are no cars passing along the road. When I want to take the paper, I heard something loud and the sound is getting closer to me ... Then I did not see anything.

A/N:be continued

sorry for my bad ENGLISH..

i hope you enjoy this story and no silent readers! 

 

we are one! kashamnida >_<