why are your hands so cold??

hold hands?

the sun rose up beautifully shining over yoo changhyun who was snugly sleeping outside of the door, pulling the covers over his head. he was soundly asleep on the cold floor not knowing that during all those hours of waiting that night, changjo had found out that he was staking out of his room. the younger maknae, quietly wiped his tears and took a big comfy blanket off his bed, covering the petite boy completely. he hated changhyun for making him feel so helpless but each time he ran into these situations, where ricky just looked so vunarable and cute, he couldn't help but to do something about it. 

"pabbo-yah. you should've knocked"

then when ricky finally woke up, changjo quickly pulled his gaze which was locked on the elder maknae away. acting as if he was fine when he wasn't. but what could he do? for sure these feelings he had for chang hyun were just too weird that its uncomprihensible even to his own judgements. ricky walked casually towards the changjo, snatching a glass of water away from the maknae's hand and gulping it down. letting out a loud yawn, he looked back at changjo with worries and confusions beaming through his gaze. changjo knew exactly why but he decided to play dumb and asked why. ricky just looked down and nodded away, letting his curiousty off and away from changjo. yoo changhyun somehow could guess the reason of jonghyun's tears but he was afraid to ask. not because of his fear of the result of the confession but instead, what if it really wasn't what he thought it was and thus bringing his friend who probably meant the world to him further away. still with so much worries in his heart, changhyun braved a wide smile and told changjo that he wanted to go out that day. he wanted to buy some new clothes as they seemed to have  the time. like usual choi jonghyun responded with his signatured straight face.

"arasso. i'll get ready"

little that they knew, that day was about to change everything.....

 


happy chuseok !!!

did you guys read changrick's interaction on twitter??? omg!!!!!! its so cute xD

here's the translation for those who havent read it yet.....

My friend, my dongsaengs~~~~ ㅋㅋ Healing~ I’m really happy! We’re not getting any sleep tonight!!!!!!!! Yuhoo

Ricky: 안덥냐ㅋ
Changjo: 완전 시원ㅋㅋ 추워
Ricky: 더위보여. 땀띠나겠다 ㅋ
Changjo: 부럽지 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 다 안다 임마 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Ricky: 나도 친구인데 .. 나도담엔껴줘 친구야..
Changjo: 그래 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ricky: isnt it hot ㅋ
Changjo: absolutely refreshingㅋㅋ its cold
Ricky: it looks hot. you’ll get heat rashesㅋ
Changjo: are you jealousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i know everything, man ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Ricky: I’m your friend too… count me in next time friend..

trans cr. fyteentop
Changjo: okay ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ