Epilogue

Opposites attract

Miracles.

You may not think it happens, but it's always there. Waiting for the right time, and the right opportunities. So, we shouldn't give up no matter how tough it gets.

"Umma!~" Young Jae called out. "Noona bullied me! She threatened to bite me!" He complained and pouted.

"Umma!" An older girl came rushing down the stairs with a book in her hands. "It wasn't like that! I wouldn't have said it if he hadn't came into my room with his muddy shoes from soccer!" I stopped typing and smiled at the two siblings in front of me.

They had the personalities of Kwangmin and I. They're opposites. Youngjae had my genes. He loved to paint and play out in the sun. While Geurim loves to read and write, just like her father. "Young Jae, was what Noona said true?"

Young Jae muttered an almost inaudible "Neh." and kept his head low.

Just then, the door bell rang. "Appa!" The younger of the two ran toward the door and opened the door excitedly for Kwangmin.

"Appa! I need your help in this fanfic I'm writing!" Geurim requested as helped Kwangmin set down his briefcase.

"Arraso. Let's eat dinner first, shall we?"

"Neh!" The kids chorused and they rushed off to the bathroom to wash their hands. I smiled, for he is always able to solve the conflicts between the kids.

Kwangmin. Always glad to have you around.