Chapter 1 : A Prince Covered in Ashes

Glass Shoes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone.. thanks for your subcribe and  .. this is the chapter 1 ..

warning : sorry this is unbeta-ed ._.v

Once upon a day , there is a girl who live in the village.One day the mother of the girl passed away due to illness and she felt so sad because she lost someone that she love.But soon her father decide to re-married with a widow who have two daughters.And since that day the road to her suffering is unfolded.Her new stepmother and stepsister treat her like a servant and on top of that her father is has no interest in her and busy with his business.Since she works to much she was covered in cinders and dirt .. her sister mercilessly by called her ..

Cinder ..

Tap !!

The young man close the book that he read and face his sister with arrogant look

“ The fairy tale , Cinderella is write by C. Perault ,” he said with a cold tone , “ so , how about it Soo Jung noonim*)

The girl in fancy dress look annoyed with the young man attitude toward her but she keep her cool in front of the young man. She step forward as she said “ You such a jerk , you should respect the older ,”

The boy smirk , “ You’re just five month older and  could you think about the situation a little ? “

Soo Jung or preferred to be called Krystal confused ,” what do you mean ?” she almost snap in anger but she held it

“ Noonim , we read a Cinderella story even when we just five and since then a various version has been made but .. “ he put the book on the coffee table on his side the looking back at his sister , “ We all know about the ending , “

Krystal nodded her head unconsciously

The boy snort and turn on his back and said , “ how dare a stupid person like you fight with me ?”

He slowly approach the girl who clench her fist angrily just when the girl big sister join in the room , Jung Sooyeon the ice princess , work as the director marketing in their family company a former model who give up her career in the cat walk to work behind the desk in the office.

“ Why don’t you learn your place and go clean the bathroom or something ? wouldn’t the work suit you perfectly ?” she said in low tone

She was not called as the ice princess for  nothing.

But the boy is not called as the snarky boy for nothing too , “ That being said , you should learn your place too , Sooyeon noonim ah .. no , “ The boy ran his right hand trough his jet black hair , “ I mean Jessica noonim ,”

“ What do you mean ? I’m the older daughter in this house “ Sooyeon who prefer being called as Jessica said

“ Your credit card bill was very high this month ,”

Bingo !

Jessica like go to shopping and always bought a thing with a trustworthy brand which very expensive.

“ Wh – what does that have to do with that ?”

The raven haired boy smirk , “ I have the right to take your card away , I guess you forget that fact noonim , “

The boy had his on the door knob and without look at the two sister who has a red face because their anger he said , “ remember the fact that in this family , the one who holding the power and controlling your finance is me , Jung Yunho ,  the young prince of  korea’s economy and the heir of Jung Corp. “

After that Yunho left that room and left the helpless sisters there.He took a deep breath and lean his back at the close door behind him.A small smile formed in his lips when he heard a slight curse from inside the room.

“ Young master ,”

Yunho straightened his body as middle aged man approached and gave him a slight bow

“ Manager Kwon ?”

“ Young master , the document is in your room already , “ Manager Kwon said

Yunho frown his forehead , then nodded at the older man , “ I will call you when I’m done to check that out ,” he said before he turn on his feet and walk to his own room.

“ Yes , young master ,”

 

*****

 

Jung Yunho , doesn’t care about the bad curse that the two sisters said to him.He never scared to them because he think that two money bugs who just know to spend money can’t never reach his feet.They’re so far below him.

He and the sisters is from different mother , the stepmother brought them along.Ah .. no! the truth is he was the one who being brought , since they were already living in this house.

His father is totally different from his grandfather who is very charismatic,  he was so weak – willed.His father run off with his girlfriend who turn out to be Yunho’s mom.They living happily at first but it was getting so hard.After a year he left his pregnant wife, and went back home.

Yunho’s mom ended up to raising him by herself until she passed away in accident seven years ago.Even at the young age , Yunho felt sorry for his mother , so he often to helped her out with the chores.He sometimes think about how amazing he is even he is not in the elementary school yet but he is pretty good in doing laundry and cook a rice by himself.

Well maybe that’s why he has a servant nature , he couldn’t control himself to not doing a chores sometimes.How can the smartest student , the student council president and the third generation of prominent figure do such a thing.That’s why he hate the curse that haunted him.

Seven years ago, when he first came to the house , his stepmother and stepsisters were already there.As if to say that there wasn’t any room for someone like him.On top from that his father seemed doesn’t care about it that time when Yunho decide to take over the house.

That kind of father who Yunho never trust , that kind of father who being so careless.

“ I’m Jung Yunho taking over this house !! “

 

*****

 

Yunho take a sip of his tea as he check the document for the company , maybe he is not graduated from the high school but still he need to do that since he is the next CEO for Jung’s corp if the grandfather retired.

He need to prepared himself from now since he doesn’t know when the sisters will try to overthrow him so he must be so cautious , even now they already try to take him down.Well,  even they’re try he never can’t be beat.

Yunho smile to himself as the think crossed his mind.Yeah .. he is Jung Yunho the great after all

The next morning on the school Yunho already sit in the student council room to prepared some program for their activity.He is coming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter