Getting Around.

Trained To Kill.
"Oh it's you." You said in a groan.
"I have a name." He whispered into your ears.
"Saesang?" You said trying to take his hands off your waist but that just caused him to grip it harder. Flinching you clenched your teeth and squeezed your eyes tight.
"I have a bruise there you know." You said through clenched teeth.
"Say my name and I'll let you go~"
"Seulongie hyung!" Wooyoung yelled running up to him. "Let her go!"
"I'll let her go when she says my name." He smiled at you, "isn't that right."
"Seulong." You mumbled finally prying his hands off your waist. Rolling your eyes you brushed past Wooyoung who smiled at you. He pouted and followed you to the trunk of the car.
"Aren't we a little possessive today." Nichkhun crossed his arms and stood next to seulong.
"I agree." Jia shot him a glare.
"I was just kidding." Seulong said while staring at you and Wooyoung.
 
"No I got it!" You said holding onto your bags tightly while Wooyoung tried to help.
"No let me!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Could you two shut up?!" Taecyeon said grabbing your bags and walking ahead of you. Sneering your followed quietly behind him while seulong walked behind you. Goodness he was such a giant making you feel like a little bug he could easily squish. You swatted his hand away when he poked your ribs. "Okay your room." Taecyeon said pushing your bags to the door. "And your keys~!" Seulong jingled them in the air.
"Thanks." You grabbed them and opened the door. Turning on the lights it wasn't like a regular dorm. It was more like a hotel room. Two rooms on either side of the complex. "Wah..." You ran into the room on the right, walking in it had a big bed with a big bathroom. A huge flat screen tv and a walk in closet. "No ways!" You jumped while smiling. You forgot about everyone else in the room and ran to the other room on the far left, basically the same thing. "Is this a guest bedroom?"
"It's my bedroom." Seulong smirked.
"In your dreams lover boy."
"Yes it is a guest room!" Jia shot you a thumbs up, "preferably my guest bedroom."
"Of course unnie. Come over anytime." You smiled. "Yah. This living room is no joke too. White carpet, big glass door to the patio, another big tv, a huge couch. This place is the best!"
"I'm glad you like it." Jia laughed.
"I love it. Thanks for hooking me up with a cool place."
Jia hesitated a little and pointed to seulong. "You're welcome." He smiled.
"What?"
"I got you this dorm." He gave off a proud smile.
"Thanks..."
"So you should expect me to come over and sleepover. Stuff like that."
"Wait... What?!" You shouted trying to get his attention as he walked out of the door.
"Can I sleepover too?" Wooyoung said.
"C'mon stupid." Nichkhun said grabbing him and dragging him out.
"Anyeong~ hey you should come and visit my dorm!" Jia waved.
"I can sleepover if I feel uncomfortable in here right?"
"Of course!"
 
You walked out of your dorm and ruffled your hair. "Maybe I should walk around a little." You said to yourself. After aimlessly walking around you found yourself standing in front a big building. Looking inside the glass doors, it seemed to be a cafeteria or some type of food court. "The gangs eat together in here?" You walked inside and looked around. "What kind of gang school is this..." You mumbled.
"Just a little preppy for you." You heard a voice laugh.
"Yeah maybe just a little." You laughed.
"Exact same thoughts as mine. By the way this is a fighting school, gangs just formed in here." He said while walking ahead of you. You looked at him, he wore a tank top. With a sleeve of various tattoos with different designs and music notes. "Pretty cool." You nodded. Looking around you saw different areas where you could get food. Not wanting anything to fancy you just settled for two pieces of pizza. You looked around to see where you wanted to sit. The same voice you heard earlier came up from behind you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, "hey you should come sit with us beautiful." You looked up at him, "sure why not handsome." He took you to a table where a few other guys were sitting. "Whoaaaa~ who's this?" One of them asked.
"Your new girlfriend?" Another one said.
"Just a non preppy girl." He laughed while sitting down, "this is hep, the little gay boy who tattooed roses on his arm."
"Shut the fck up Jay." He said while rolling his eyes.
"That's pretty cool though." You gave a thumbs up while taking a bite of your pizza.
"This is chacha." A black guy gave a cheesy smile and held his hands up for a high five. You went in for a high five while you both flowed your hands away yelling, "jellyfish!" Jay looked at you two and shook his head slightly, "ah you two are dorks."
"Come on man. How can you not like that?" You laughed.
He laughed and pointed to another friend of his, "this is Mark."
"Mark." You nodded trying to hold in your laugh.
"Call me Gray." He winked.
"I like that name." You nodded and drank your water.
"And I'm-"
"Jay." You said.
"Ohhhhhhh~" the whole table said, "even the way you say our names gives me chills." Chacha laughed and starting to shake.
"This AOMG." Jay said with a proud smile on his face.
"What's up."
"You should cruise with us some time." Gray said.
"Sounds fun. Just hit me up."
"You got a number?" Jay said while tossing you a pen. You wrote your number on the napkin and slid it in the middle of the table while getting up, "call me" you said while walking away.