Things that go bump in the night.

Trained To Kill.
You brushed your hands against your skinny jeans and walked out the cafe. You thought back to what happened earlier with Jay and his friends. Come to think of it, they were pretty chill. "I'd like to keep them as friends." You laughed to yourself. While you were walking your phone buzzed, looking at it you saw a unfamiliar number. 'Hey~' the text stated.
'Jay?'
'Yeeeee. Here's my number.'
'Thanks. Haha am I your new texting buddy?'
'Are you flirting with me?'
'Maybe~ :P'
'Well it's working~ ill text you later when we can cruise around. Maybe tomorrow.'
'Sounds good to me.'
'See you around <3' you smiled and played with your phone. Smiling contently you walked around feeling like you were in cloud nine. But that bubble was popped when seulong ran up to you. "Had fun eating?"
"I eat to live. Not for fun." You walked ahead grumbling "uh why am I such a dork."
"Did you make new friends?" As soon as seulong said that you received a text from Jay. 'Oh and by the way, I see you hanging out with seulong and his friends...' You cocked an eyebrow, "yeah." You said to seulong and texting to Jay.
'I suggest you watch out for him.'
"Jay and his buddies."
"What?!" You said looking up from your phone.
"You made friends with them right?"
"Oh yeah." You nodded.
"Better watch out for him." He said while looking at your phone.
You squeezed it tight and put it into your jacket pocket, "that's exactly the same thing he said about you." You mumbled.
"What?"
"Nothing."
"C'mon it's getting late, I don't want you being out here late at night." He said while patting your back.
"Why? Isn't it safe inside the school anyways?"
"Not really. Real fights take place in the night."
"What?" You said wide eyed and looking around while seulong was walking you to your dorm.
"It's for the bad kids."
"But you stay out all the time."
"Exactly." He winked at you before walking away.
 
You walked into your dorm and plopped onto the couch. "Only for bad people." You held your head to the side while spazzing out at the wall. "So there are actual and students here." You got up and paced around the living room, "I wonder who fights who." After walking around from one room to the other you wanted to see what took place in the late hours of the school. "I'll go." You huffed while opening the door. "Oh!" You jumped and held your chest, seeing a bloody boy crumpled to the ground in front of your door. "Don-" he said in a small breath.
"Don?"
"Don't go."
"Don't go?"
"Don't go over there. It's dangerous."
You bent down and lifted the boys head up, "Wooyoung?! What happened to you?!" You picked him up and dragged him into the living room. You laid him down on the couch, and ran to the fridge grabbing a bag of ice. You sat down next to him and placed the bag onto his bruised eye. "What happened to you?"
"Seulongie hyung challenged me to a fight."
"Then why did you do it?!"
He sighed, "it's a sense of pride for you and your gang. You can't back down."
"Why... Did he challenge you?"
"Because... Uhm..."
"Tell me."
"Because he wanted me to leave you alone."
"Leave me alone?"
"He said I hang around you too much and stuff like that. It's just I feel bad for beating you up and stuff. I just wanted to be friends."
"That jerk." You grumbled. You got up and walked into the bathroom and grabbed some advils and medicine. "Here take this." As he washed down the pills you applied medicine to his wounds and waited for him to get comfortable. Soon his head fell onto the pillows and you covered him up before walking out the door. A bunch of thoughts rushed through your head, what were you going to do. Beat him up wasn't an option since he was a lot stronger and more street smart than you. Maybe slap him, who knew. As you walked out of the dorm building you searched for areas where you thought people would be. You heard a crowd that wasn't really loud but loud enough for a person close to hear up ahead. You turned the corner to see a few students or maybe even rival gangs gathered in a circle around two people who were fighting it out. You scanned the crowd to find seulong, "where the hell are you." You spotted the other members but it was only him you couldn't see. You slowly creeped closer and out your back against the buildings wall and peaked around the corner to get a clearer view. You stared in amazement and horror when you saw the fighting. People were cheering for either person. They were pummeling each other to the ground and punching like there was no tomorrow. Both with bloody faces and sweat dripping down their faces, shirts ripped, jeans all dusty, hair matted down, and a face of wanting to win. You were so emerged in the chaos that was in front of you, you didn't notice seulong sneaking up from behind you. He grabbed you and covered your mouth while holding you by your waist. He lifted you up and backed away from the crowd. You wriggled trying to get out of his arms. "Shh!" He said in your ear. You shook your head and screamed into his hand. He brought to you to a place with a clearer view of the fight. "Stop screaming and look." He said sternly. You got quiet and looked at the two fighting. "In a few moments you'll see why I didn't want you coming out at night." You looked ahead and saw one of the guys pull out a pocket knife and stab the other on top of him, causing the fight to end when the other landed on the ground not moving. You gasped and turned around into seulong covering your face. He stared at the scene without blinking and no emotion. "This is why." He petted your hair and sighed. "Come let's go back to your dorm." He said while wrapping his arm around your shaky body.