Moving.

Trained To Kill.

Jia grabbed my bags and threw all my clothes and other belongings in. Humming she checked to see if she left anything behind. Then grabbing my wrist, I was dragged out of my dorm room. I laughed at how Jia was really excited for me to be joining her dorm room and also how I followed her like a little lost puppy. We got into her car and she drove off campus. "Whoa. Its off campus?"
"Yeah cause its super huge school."
"I cant wait to see, I guess."
"Dont worry. 2PM and 2AM oppas are going to be there. Plus my crew too." Jia smiled.
"Oh great." I sighed.
"Youre still scared of them?"
"Of course! Who wouldnt be?! They literally beat me up."
"Dont worry, im being serious. Theyre all nice." Jia gave a small smile.
"Maybe theres a chance we can get along during training."
"Thats better." Jia smiled brightly while continuing to drive off. I nodded my head in agreement and leaned my head back looking out the window. Letting the rythm of the car slowly rock me to sleep.

I walked down the sidewalk on the cold rainy day. "Ah jinjja," i sighed, "where the hell am i going to stay now." I pulled my hood up and breathed into my ice cold hands. "Frick why is it so cold?!" I shoved my hands into my pocket while cursing under my breath, walking with my head down. As I continued walking I bumped into a few people and ended up on the ground. "Watch where your going next time dude."  I got up without saying a word and bowed. As i was about to walk away, one of them grabbed my wrist. "did you hear me?!"
"yeah at least apologize." Some of them said while giving off a arrogent smirk.
"Im sorry." i said lightly.
"For what?"
"For bumping into you all." I said. The guy still holding my wrist laughed and looked at the other boys. "Hyung do you think that was sincere enough?"
"No ways." they all crossed their arms.
"Well then you shouldve moved the hell out of my way." i said while yanking my arm out of his grasp.
"Wahh jinjja!"
"You have a lot of guts boy." I laughed. Theyre all stupid enough to think im a boy? One of the tall boys walked up to me and gripped my chin firmly. :Seulong hyung dont break his flimsy little bones yet,"
"Oh i wont." he smirked. "You wanna try apologizing again?"
"No thanks." I said while spitting in his face. He jerked backed and wiped his face with a sly smile. "Run." was all he said. And thats all i needed to dash out of there for my life. The last thing I remember was being caught by a rough pair of hands that lifted me in the air. Dragging me on the wet pavement into a empty alley way. There i was surrounded  by ten built guys who towered over me. I put up a big fight, cause there was no way i was willing to die like that. But it was useless compared to them fighting all together at once. I shrieked in pain when I felt my rib burst. My head was lifted up so that my face was visible to whoever was in front of my blurred eyes. One of them took off my hat and hoodie, letting my long hair flow. "Yah! Hes actually a girl?" they all stood back as they saw me collapse on the ground.
"She put up a good fight." a deep voice had spoke up.
"Yeah. I give her props."
"Since shes a good fighter, maybe we should bring her back to the school. She would be a really good addition dont you think hyungs?"
"Thats a good idea Wooyoung-ah." I was lifted up again and was taken to a car where i sat in between to men. Thats when i felt all my enegery and stamina get out of me, I'd been on the run for two whole days straight trying to find a place to stay. But at the moment, now that I got to sit down my body didnt evenmwant to move. Not even an inch. As the car ride began, my ribs pulsed of pain and my whole body ached. I leaned my head back and my eyes closed slowly. "Hyung, can i get a towel?" the guy on the left said. I felt a cool senesation dabbing my forehead and face, while a soft calm voice whispered, "When we get back to school, youll get all cleaned up. Sorry for the misunderstanding." I nod-

"Hey!" Jia yelled in my ear. I jumped up in shock while clutching my chest. "Sheesh deep sleeper huh?" Jia laughed.
"We're here?" I yawned.
"Yeah." she said while getting out of the car.
"How long was I out?" I said while getting out of the car also.
"For about an hour. Thats how long we were driving." I nodded my head and looked around the place.
"Wahh." I stared at the school in shock, "its so..."
"Huge?" a familiar voice said while wrapping his arms around my waist.