0o3

One More Chance

I slowly woke up to the warmth and the comfortableness of where I lay. I opened my eyes as I saw his hand over my shoulder, and my head on his lap.

He might have tried to carry me to the room, but wasn't able to. 

His postition looked really bad. He looked like he was in so much pain. His sleeping position must've been very uncomfortable...

But I didn't care. I didn't know why I didn't. I just collected myself up and went to the shower. 

At that moment... He seemed like nothing to me, then.

He woke up when I was about to leave.

 

"Oh Yunnie, you're leaving already?" He asks rubbing his eyes. He didn't look so good. "Will you be able to come back early enough to have dinner with me?"

"I don't know." I just answered, I didn't bother to look at him either.

 

He just smiled and nodded. He watched me get in the car and waved at me as I left. But I noticed him run off quickly to the direction of the bathroom as I did. But I just shrugged and continued on.

 

 

 

 

It was 12 AM when I got home. I saw him on the couch sleeping, all dressed up. There were also lots of scrumptious looking food on the table. He wiggled and woke up  slowly, and gave me a smile.

 

"Yunnie! You're home!" He greets me.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Come on ,let's eat. I'll just heat up the food." He says, as he was about to grab the plates of food.

"No need. I'm not hungry." I answered.

 

Looking back at it, the food looked very well prepared. It made me wonder how much time and effort he put into it. Why did I waste someone like that?

 

 

~No One's POV Please :D~

 

Another hectic day came after four months. And Yunho came home late again. 

"Here's some coffee, you must be tired." Jaejoong gives him his usual smile.

"Did you gain weight? Anyways. Put it there. I'll drink it later."

Lightning was seen. A loud thunder was heard, and heavy rain poured.

"You know you shouldn't be saying that to girls. Anyways the coffee... it's better when It's hot-" Jaejoong says again, putting it on the table. But as Yunho put his arm on the side, the coffee tipped and fell to the ground.

"SEE?! WHY DON"T YOU EVER LISTEN TO ME?! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH WORK I HAVE TO DEAL WITH! LEAVE!"

"I'm really sorry." The older tries to make it up to him.

"SORRY? SORRY?! THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GOING TO SAY? WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Yunho bursts.

"I'll leave then." The shorter just gave a smile. 

Still the same smile.

 

 

~Ring Ring~ 

The phone rang through the house.

Jaejoong picked the phone up reluctantly, but as he listened to the person's voice on the phone. He smiled.

"Changmin" was all he said.

Jae ran through the house looking for Yunho.

"He left?" 

 

The phone rang again, Jaejoong picked it up.

"Hey, Jae. I'm in my office. Go to our room. You'll find a document there on the shelf."

"The one that says 'New Building platform' ?"

"Yeah. Could you bring it over?"

"Okay, but I have to tell you something. I-"

"I have not time for that now. Got to go." Yunho hung up, leaving a dissappointed Jaejoong.

 

"I guess I'll have to tell him when I meet him."

 

Jaejoong went out, the rain was heavier.

He ran to his car, and immediately backed up, getting his car on the road.

Halfway there, there was a huge traffic jam.

Yunho called Jaejoong again.

 

"Where are you?" Yunho asks.

"I'm on my way. There's a huge traffic Jam!" Jaejoong tells him.

"Get out of there and find a faster way."

"I'll try." Jaejoong answered.

But luck wasn't on Jaejoong's side. As jaejoong tried to switch lanes, The traffic light went green, and all the cars rushed. But because of the strong rain, a truck overturned and hit Jaejoongs car. The Impact was so strong that it almost flipped the car over.

 

~Yunho's POV~

"Jaejoong? Jaejoong are you there?" I screamed.

"JAEJOONG!"

Sudden noises of ambulances were heard through the phone 5 minutes later of screaming at him. Until someone picked up the phone.

"Hello?" The person says.

"Hello." I answer.

"Do you know this man who is in a black car-"

God... No... Please

"He has dark black hair, and white skin."

Tell me he's safe...

"His wallet says 'Kim Jaejoong.'"

No.... No....

"Ye-yes..... I'm his huband."

"Please come to the Incheon hospital as soon as you can." The caller drops the call.

After hearing that, I ran as fast as I could to the hospital, Nothing mattered but him to me now....

I ran to the room that the guy at the counter told me. Room 235.

 

I opened the door, but all I met was a doctor, who had everything written over his face.

"PLEASE! TELL ME HE'S ALRIGHT!" I screamed as I took hold of his shoulders.

"No... I'm sorry. But we tried what we could do. We couldn't save him or the baby." The doctor says.

"Baby? What Baby?" I asked, on the verge of crying.

"What he didn't tell you? He was already 4 months pregnant! He told me over the phone he wanted to call the Baby Changmin."

I never gave him a chance to tell me. I never actually gave him a chance to say anything.

I walked closer to him...

"Wake up please...."

 

 

 

That was the last memory of him to me.

And I killed him... and Changmin. I don't deserve to live on this world. 

And with that thought, I closed my eyes and  jumped off the building.

 

 

"Are you willing to give up everything to get him back?" A voice suddenly spoke to me.

"God?"

" Are you willing to give everything up to get him back?" He asks again.

"Yes. I'll do anything."

"Give up everything for a second chance?"

"Yes."

"Go Home."

 

 

I opened my eyes, and found myself in front of our old house. I immediately opened the door, and found him snoring on an old couch of ours.

"JAEJOONG!" I screamed.

"Oh! Yunnie! You're home!" He awoke from my loud call. He smiles.

I ran to him and gave him a very tight hug.

"I'm happy you're safe."

"What are you talking about?" He asks me.

"Nothing.... I just.... Love you." I said as I gave him a huge kiss on the lips.

"I love you too Yunnie."


Okay, that wraps up our story! I hope you liked this story and I'm thankful to all my subscribers! :D
I never thought I'd get that much subs! So THANK YOU!!! :DDDDDDD

 

Love you guys!
~Icecreamyeah