0o1

One More Chance

 

 

Everything wasn't always like this.

We used to be people who were envied of our love...

Everything seemed perfect in our little world...

Everything was wonderfull...

But did I take it too far?

 

You wouldn't have left me just like this If I had treated you better.

Meeting this beautiful, wonderful man was the best thing that could've happened to me. But I just threw it all away.

Sitting on this spot, where I asked you out, on top of a building had made me realize how huge of a loss this all was.

Maybe I was just too stupid to realize it?

 

I still remember everything....

How you were always by my side, How you cared for me...

But I never thanked you for anything you've done.

But now that you aren't here beside me, 

My remorse seems to be eating me alive

Because I would never be able to feel the pain I gave you.

 

 

 

 

"Jaejoong, are you sure you want to continue our marriage? Your parents want you to marry a person of your class!" I told him.

"But they also want me to be happy."He merely smiled and gave me a hug.

"Are you sure? I have no money! Not a penny to my name!" I warned him

"I don't care about how much money you have... Because when I am with you, I'm happy. I love you, and that's all that matters." This beautiful man assured me.

"No regrets?" 

"No regrets." Jaejoong smiled as he gave me a peck on my lips.

 

 

 

So it happened...

Three months later, we got married.

Our marriage wasn't anything special, Just him, me, my cousin and the priest.

Even though he wasn't wearing anything special for this wedding, he was the most beautiful person i've ever seen.


Okay, that was a short Chapter :D

Okay, I know I said this was one shot, But I decided to cut it into 2-3 parts :D
So here's what the world looks like to Yunho. xD I hope you liked reading this story, and COME BACK AGAIN! :D


Love you guys!

~AKTF