Knowing Mr. Player

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin shouted for victory when the soccer ball crossed the goal line. They won the game. He is a professional soccer player and he is a close friends to Changmin and Kris. He saw them approaching him. It was an impromptu game. No practice but they won.

 

"I love this game. ! I missed this." Changmin said.

 

"Yes, me too." Kris said.

 

"Your move were amazing, Kim Jongin. I thought we won't be seeing you again. In fairness, we missed you. We missed on how you can easily get girls before." Kris said while smirking.

 

Jongin laughed. He also missed them, the way they handle girls before. The three of them are really good friends. He was the chick-magnet of them. In fact, Changmin was idolizing him if girls are the topic. Jongin loss count of her girlfriends in States. He never had a serious relationship before.

 

"Now you're here, the happiness will continue." Changmin said while smiling.

 

"Tell me, how many girlfriends do you have in New York?" Kris asked.

 

"Honestly, I lost count, hyung." They laughed.

 

"That's what we like about you, Jongin. Let's have a night out tonight." Changmin said, patted his shoulder.

 

"But I have a date tomorrow night." Kris said.

 

"Hyung, just postponed that one." Jongin whined.

 

"Okay, for the sake of our brotherhood." He said smiling.

 

Soojung looked at herself in the mirror. Sulli said that her face has no glow. It is because of she does not have a boyfriend? Who does not want to have a lover? In fact she also wanted to experience how to love and to be loved. But she is still young and has plenty of time searching for Mr. Right.

 

She wrapped her towel around her body. She was about to open the doorknob when someone tried to open the door from outside. When she opened the door, she froze and stood there. Her eyes widened when she saw a half man because he is only wearing a boxer shorts. It was obvious that the guy just woke up. The guy also stared at her. He looked at her and stopped at her chest area. Then, she realized that she was only wearing a towel. Is he a thief or a ? Why is he in her house? She was shocked when he smiled at her.

 

"Hi!" And he even greeted her? Soojung shouted very loud. She went to the bathroom cabinet and got some bottles, toothbrushes and razors and kept throwing at the stranger. 

 

"Stop it. What are you doing?" He was avoiding the stuffs she's been throwing at him but failed. When she had nothing to throw at him anymore, she closed the bathroom door. "Miss, it hurts. But I will forgive you for that. I need to pee." He said. He went inside her house just to pee?

 

"Who are you? Get out of our house you thief!" She shouted very loud.

 

"Come on. I am not a thief. Just open the door. Or else you'll suffer." He said while saying these because he badly needs to pee.

 

"How dare you talk to me like that? Just get out of here! You thief!"

 

"Just get out of there first." He said. He knocked really hard on the door. She noticed the doorknob moving.

 

"Come on Soojung-ah, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter