Heartbroken Soojung

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Jongin is such a bastard. Who would knew that Soojung, our mean and man-hater sister would fell for his trick? Why did we even agree to that bet?"

 

"The only thing we agreed to that bet because we think that he would just be dumped by Soojung. We were just too confident. She would just give in to him that easily. This was at the Valentines Party right? It means that it's been a few days since those two are together. Why didn't we notice? Even with Soojung, we didn't notice anything." Changmin said. Soojung felt that she was being poured with cold water and she froze. She was just a part of a bet?

 

"I'm curious why he didn't tell us that he already won the bet?" Kris continued. Soojung felt her blood rising. She wanted to be in that conversation and ask why Jongin haven't told them that he already won.

 

"Maybe he just wants to surprise us. I'm sure that he will not touch Soojung. He knows that our sister is a decent and pure girl. We will get mad if he does something we didn't want him to do. He didn't want to ruin our friendship."

 

"I just can't believe that Soojung gave in and we lost in the bet." Changmin said.

 

"He won't win in the bet. And he's not going to take my car." Kris smirked.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"We will make him look bad to Soojung." She didn't want to hear what her brothers are talking anymore. Everything was clear to her now. Her brothers and their friend fooled her. She still could not believe that her brothers were that bad. The thing that she could not believe the most is that the one and only guy that got into her heart played her, he is such a player.

 

Jongin was a true player. A double player. He did not just play with her heart; he also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter