Madly in Love

I Hate You, Mr. Player
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Look what I got here. I think she missed you that’s why I brought her here." Soojung smiled when Jongin opened the door for her.

 

"Hey, Haru. You’re looking good." He smiled then grabbed the dog. Soojung laughed when she saw the dog him in the face.

 

"I'm beginning to think she has a crush on you." Jongin laughed and put Haru down on the floor. He dragged Soojung inside his house and as soon as he closed the door, he gathered her in his arms and kissed her lips. She responded to his kiss. It seemed he really could not get enough of kissing her. She heard Haru barked. That's when he broke the kiss. They both looked at the dog.

 

"She's jealous." She said. He laughed. Haru still continued to bark.

 

"Come on, Haru." He said. Acted that he's annoyed. He then held her hand and pulled her to the couch.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't come here earlier because Alice is in the garden. I can't believe I had to sneak."

 

It was Soojung's idea by not letting her brothers know they're in a relationship. It will be awkward when her boyfriend is a friend of her brothers. She’s not ready to tell her brothers that she is in a relationship with their friend. Good thing her brothers doesn't like to read newspapers because their kissing scene in the Valentines Party were the headlines.

 

"I'm sorry. I have to hide our relationship. I'll just tell them if my mom already comes back. I hope you will understand."

 

"Yeah, I do." He said while holding her hands. She rested her head on his shoulder. She felt his lips touched her hair. They were only together for a few days but she already feels that she really love him. Yes, she was in love. Jongin maybe a playboy but he might change. She was sure that he will not play her because he is friends with her brothers.

 

"Where will be our date tomorrow?" She asked.

 

"In the soccer field."

 

"What? We will play soccer?" She asked.

 

"We will have a picnic at the center of the soccer field." Jongin chuckled. Haru jumped in the sofa and sit next to them.

 

"Haru wants to come."

 

"No. She will just disturb us there, like what she's doing right now." He threw a little ball. Haru ran to the ball. "Tomorrow night would be special." He said and then smiled.

 

"Why?"

 

"Just wait until tomorrow."

 

Soojung smiled and reached for his lips. She was just going to give him a peck on the lips but Jongin kissed her whole lips. Because of the hotness of the kiss he's giving her, suddenly she was under him. Their bodies were pressed intimately together. She put her arms around him and welcomed his kisses. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

 

"Kim Jongin!" His eyes widened because it was Kris. He heard the door open; he forgot to lock the door.

 

"Lie down and stay there." Jongin whispering to her. Soojung nodded and hid on the couch.

 

"Jongin-ah, it's about our night out tonight. We will go to a different bar. Changmin hyung and the guys also agreed. There will be a lot of hot girls there. How'd you like that?" Kris asked excitedly. Soojung did not hear his response. If Jongin went with them, then he's dead for sure. Suddenly he began to cough.

 

"Hyung, I'm not feeling well. I can't come with you guys." He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter