F(an)tastic And U-Beat's First Asia Tour

Seven's Love Story

While Kevin and Eli were in the dorm, U-Kiss manger called and said U-Beat have a Asia tour with F(an)tastic. Kevin was very happy because then he could sing My Reason to Sara because that song was specially made for Sara. The first place was Seoul. While U-Beat were putting they're clothes on, Sara were hiding and watching them but Alexander saw Sara and screamed: NOONA!!!! What are you doing. Sara tried to act innocent. Sara: Nothing..... Kevin: Yeobo, Why did you do that? Sara: Because.......... i was bored. Kevin: Really. Kevin ed his shirt and showed his abs, Sara began to blush. Sara: Omo, why did you do that? Kevin: because you were bored and to make sure that you will not become bored again. Sara touched Kevin's abs and she was very curious about Kevin's abs. Sara: *thinking* Kevin have some nice abs but how can Kevin have abs? he is too skinny to have abs. Then it was time for U-F(an)tatic first concert, first they had a fan talk and they were doing fan services. Then it was F(an)tastic performing Game, La La La, I Want You, My Boy and I Love You, then it was U-Beat performing Should Have Treated You Better, Party All The Time, It's Been A Long Time and of course My Reason. While Kevin were singing My Reason, Sara was watching. Then in the end of the song, Kevin said: Only you are my reason Sara, and he looked at Sara and brought her to the stage and he kissed her for the first time and all the Kissmes and F(an)s were cheering. Kevin: *whisper to Sara* I love you and only you. Sara: *whisper to Kevin* I love you to. They kissed again and ran of the stage. Then they ran back on stage with Amber, Alexander and Eli because they had to say goodbye and give them hugs and flowers. that was the first concert together, next stop Tokyo/Japan, Singapore/Malaysia, Beijing/China, Taipei/Taiwan. 2 months later, U-Beat and F(an)tastic were finished with they're first Asia tour. Eli: Finally, back home to Korea. Sara: Thank god . Amber: Let's take a small break. Alexander: Agree. Kevin: First thing we should do is..... go to the beach. Sara: Good idea Yeobo. Kevin: Let's go. While they were on the beach, the rest of F(X) and U-Kiss were busy with musicals, variety shows and K-drama. Sara: I feel so bad for the others, working they're butts off while we are on the beach. Kevin: Don't feel bad babe, they will also come to the beach. Sara: Okay. 1 hour later, they went home, Sara were recording a video and the rest were sleeping. After Sara recorded her video, she went to sleep.