Seven's Date With Eli???

Seven's Love Story

The next day, Sara and Kevin were sitting and drinking coffee and tea in a coffee shop, it was awkward because Kevin old date Dora was working there. Kevin: Let's go. Sara: Why????? Kevin: because Dora is working here. Sara: So!! Let's enjoy our coffee and tea. Kevin: Good idea sweety. After they were done drinking coffee and tea, they had to work. Kevin were going to Peru and Sara were staying in Korea. 1 month later, Kevin came home from South America and Sara was done with her comeback with F(X) and also F(X)'s first subunit is F(an)tastick with 2 members, and the members are Amber and Sara. Kevin became a member of U-Beat with Alexander and Eli. Kevin, Alexander and Amber were watching the news, News lady: Breaking Kpop news, Luhan and Sara are not sister and brother. Amber: What!!!!!!!!!!!!!! News lady: April fools, okay real news. Sara and Pewdiepie are working on a video together. Sara and Pewdiepie are playing Tekken 6 together and both of them have over 8 million subs. Then the news lady were talking to Sara and Pewdiepie. News lady: So both of you have a boyfriend and girlfriend? Sara: Yes, my boyfriend's name is Kevin and Pewdiepie's girlfriends name is Marzia. Kevin was smiling because Sara said his name, Kevin: Sara is very beautiful. Amber: What about me *joking* Alexander: Amber, All of you are beautiful. Amber: Thanks oppa. After Sara's interview, Kevin called Sara and ask on a date and she said yes. While Kevin and Eli were driving to the restaurant, Kevin saw a flower shop and went inside to buy Sara red roses. They continue to drive, They reach but Sara wasn't there. Kevin: Hyung, Sara isn't here. Eli: What!!!!. wait, there she is. Sara was running. Kevin. Yeobo, why are you always late?!!!!!!!!! Sara: I'm sorry yeobo. while Sara and Kevin was on they're date, Eli was doing a secret camera. he walk in the restaurant and he was yelling. Eli: where are my dates? Kevin: Wait what!!!!!!! Eli: there they are. Sara: *Whisper to Kevin* What is he talking about? Kevin: *Whisper to Sara* I don't know.... maybe he is drunk. Eli ran over to Sara and Kevin and said: Secret camera. Sara and Kevin looked at Eli and Sara said: You at secret camera. Eli couldn't agree more. Eli: Let's eat together. Sara: Okay....After they were done eating, Sara went to F(X) dorm and Kevin and Eli went to U-Kiss dorm.