Their Feelings?

Dear Crush,

-NO ONES POV-

The three of them were planning things for their project. Well maybe it was only you and Baekhyun doing all the work, while Myungsoo just sits there and nods at whatever you say. What a great teammate geez..

“Okay~ so we’ll do it on Saturday?” Baekhyun asked confirming. You nodded in agreement clapping your hands. You were very excited because you loved hanging out with kids.

"Alright!~ what about you, Myungsoo? Baekhyun asked shifting his head towards Myungsoo.

“Yeah yeah whatever.” L replied not looking interested. ha ha.

“Great, we finally got that all sorted! I just need to use the bathroom for a sec, ill be right back” You smiled and went off.

-- While in the living room,

The atmosphere was pretty awkward around Myungsoo and Baekhyun. No one dared to say a thing. Myungsoo was on his phone playing games *again* while Baekhyun was sitting there awkwardly looking at the photos hanging around the room.

 

-BAEKHYUNS POV-

*why did she have to leave the room Ghhhh*

I looked around, there were photos of Myungsoo and his family, him when he was young just then, my eyes landed on a photo frame that caught my attention. *______?*, It was a photo of _______ and some girl, Im guessing it was Minji.. They were smiling brightly in pink matching dresses and holding out the V sign. They looked about the age around 9.. and adorable..

*I wonder if he’s close with them*

“If you’re wondering why we have photos of _____, it’s cause she’s best-friends with my sister and her family are close with mine” Myungsoo blurted out like he read my mind or something.

“oh-”

Then I went back to the couch and sat down. It was silence for a while.

“Ahhemm” I cleared my throat attempting to get Myungsoo’s attention.

He turned his head towards me then turned his attention back to his phone.

“Awkward...” I mumbled. 


He turned his head towards me again and smirked.
“Why did you choose to join our team”? He asked with his serious face on.

*i do not understand this guy. Why cant he ask nicely????*

But I was having trouble answering his question, I, myself don’t even know why I chose to join their group.. but what I do know is that I didn’t join it because of Myungsoo... but maybe because of ______?

*Aish I dont know anymore*

“-Ahh-uh well you -see I just wanted to work with different people.. u-m is there a problem with me being in this group?” I asked.

“It’s because of _______, isn’t it?” He asked.

*Is this guy a freaking mind reader?*

I felt my face warm up. ‘uh- eh -n-no-n, Is it just hot in here or is it just me?” I fanned my hands in front of my face trying to avoid his question.

“Just admit it dude, you like her. I can tell by the way you look at her” Myungsoo blurted out and went back to playing his game.

*Do I like her...?* My mind was all over the place. I’ve noticed how my heart has been beating whenever she’s around.. , It’s strange.

*Maybe I do like her..?

 

-NO ONES POV-

After washing your hands you headed back to the living room. You were walking when you heard your name being mentioned in their conversation.

““Just admit it dude, you like her. I can tell by the way you look at her”

*That sounded like Myungsoo’s voice... could he be asking Baekhyun that? Baekhyun likes someone??* You wondered. You felt like your heart was being stabbed by a sword. You felt weak, knees wobbling. You stood there trying to calm, you could feel your warm tears falling on your cheeks. You were hurt.

*Have I fallen too deep for him-- ?* You wiped your tears and entered the living room.

“Hey! you’re back~~” Baekhyun sweetly smiled. You awkwardly nodded as you took a seat on the couch. Trying to avoid face contact you turned you head to the side.  

--------
You glanced at your watch 
-8:45pm-

*woah, nearly 9?* “We-ll guys~ I better go now”

“I’ll take you!” Baekhyun offered.

“NO-! I’ll walk-drive you!” Myungsoo stood up.

Both you and Baekhyun looked at him surprised by Myungsoo. You’ve never seen or heard Myungsoo offer anybody anything that fast! especially girls.

"Uh-m- I wanted to say hi to Auntie!” He lied. Myungsoo was also shocked by his sudden actions.

“O-hkay” You sweetly smiled awkwarly. 
“Oka-y well, I see you both tomorrow!” Baekhyun beamed as he walked out.

You were relieved that Myungsoo offered to take you home, otherwise you’d be stuck with Baekhyun and from what happened earlier.. it would have been totally awkward for you.

 

MYUNGSOO’s POV

*wait wait what...???!? did I just offer to take her home?*

“Wait here- I’ll get my keys” I smiled and ran to get my keys. I saw my phone lit up, it was a text from my sister.

 

----- Home


-NO ONES POV-

“Thank-you Myungsoo- oppa~” You thanked him. Myungsoo looked surprised at the ‘oppa’ bit.

*maybe he’s not comfortable with me calling him oppa....* 
“Oh, i meant Myungsoo..” I added.

“o-uh It’s fine.. call me oppa again!” He shouted.

“Myungsoo Oppa~”

He smiled “You’re welcome!” *woah, his smile is beautiful..*

“You should smile more... it suits you.” You complemented.

He nodded. *only for you.. Im can finally comfortable around you.* He thought and a smile appered on his face.

“You better go in now~ Tell untie I said hi” He beamed joyfully.

 
“Alright.. night oppa!” You waved as you walked to your front door.


 

~~ An update for our lovely subscribers~ thankyuo so much for all you readers out there ^^

*if you're wondering where Minji was.. she was at singing lession.. :P*

Please comment ^_^ It helps us alot! :D

thanks again~