First Meeting...

Dear Crush,

-Ring ring ring-

 

Another day of school has finally ended. You’ve packed all your books and your ready to head out when you felt a hand tapping your shoulders. You stopped and thought who it might be.

“Hurry ____~ l’ll walk you home” you heard the person say. 

You could recognise the voice anywhere *Kyungsoo oppa* you thought and smiled. 

“Okay but you have to come find Minji with me” you answered back. 

“Who’s that?” Kyungsoo said with a confused look. 

“Duh, my bestfriend!” you said with an attitude 

“Alright then..”

 

Minji and you have been best friends since you were little kids. She was one of the people that you trusted most and she would always be there whenever you need her. You both met at one of your parents business parties. She was one of these rich kids, but she wasn’t one of those ‘I-am-rich, I-am-better-than-you’, she was quite the opposite.

 

The two of you made your way to your out of the classroom. You could hear students screaming and laughing and talking about what they were going to be doing during the weekend. Then, something popped up in your mind.

 

*Minji and I should do something on the weekend too!* You thought clapping your hands.

“Well, someone looks happy...” Kyungsoo mumbled. 

You giggle at his comment. 

“Oh! there she is” You said grabbing Kyungsoo’s hand as you made your way to your best friend. You could hear him sigh as you dragged him along with you.

 “Yah- oppa whats with the sigh”

He didn’t respond but let out another sigh. 

“ugh. Nevermind.” You mumbled as you kept dragging him.

 

“_______!” Minji yelled. 

“Geez women, my ears are going to pop out if you keep yelling like that” you joked, both of you ended up laughing. 

 

Minji and you always walk out of the school together. You guys would talk about the latest songs that have been released or just anything really. 

You reached the school gates, thats where you and her would say your goodbyes to each other and head to your own homes. Minji would get picked up since her parents won’t let her walk while you walk home, she also had singing lessons *why is she so good at singing*.

 

Just when you and Kyungsoo were walking, you heard a phone ring.

 

-ring ring ring, ring ring ring- 

 

You checked your bag to see if it was your phone, But it wasn’t.

 

 -ring ring ring, ring ring ring- 

 

You grew annoyed and looked over to Kyungsoo and just when you were about to ask if it was his but he shook his head as if he knew what you were going to ask. You turned your attention to the sidewalk again. 

Then you heard the phone ringing again. -Ring ring ring, ring ring ring-

 

“AISH CAN SOMEONE JUST PICK THAT STUPID THING UP” You yelled as you scrunched your head. 

People started starring at you like if you were crazy. You heard whispers... maybe they weren’t whispers since you could hear them perfectly.

“what’s her problem”

                                  “Is she okay?”      

          “Crazy..” 

                                      “she should calm down, its just a phone ringing”

 

*Oops he he he...* You felt awkward since most people’s attention was on you. 

You bit your lip in embarrassment you looked back down and kept walking. 

 

“Ha ha ha crazy girl~~” Kyungsoo teased.

“Shut up” you said as you gave him a death stare. 

“You know you look ugly when you stare like that?” He teased again.

You gave up. *When we get home, You will get it BABYFACE, just wait muwahahahaha*. A smirk appeared on your face.

The two of you stopped when the lights were red. You hated red lights, you hated waiting. *ughhhh how much longer do we have to wait* You looked around the city. It was beautiful, the sun was setting the sky was pinky-orange and the view was really pretty from where you were. 

You turned your head to Kyungsoo to talk to him, but he head his headphones in and looked like he was enjoying what he was listening to.

*soooooooo boringggg* You turned your head and saw a someone walking your way, *dyumm* You stood there frozen. 

The guy waved in your direction *Is he waving to me????????* You awkwardly waved back with a quizzical expression thinking that he was.You swore you were about to faint. 

“That was for me you know” you heard kyungsoo chuckled. 

 

 


:D ~ heres the first chapter!! :D :D :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! *we'll love you forever* <33