Chapter 3

Never Meant To Be

-YOUR POV-

 
You went to your office and slammed the file on the table.
 
"Whoa,wassup Mira? Why the angry face?" Your sworn-sister,Jenna asked.
 
"New group." Renna told Jenna.
 
Renna and Jenna are twin sisters. They were your best friends since Pre-school. The three of you are the executive managers of the entertainment. What you girls do is that you take in those new idols as followers,teaching them the ways and training them the next step in their area. Among all managers,the three of you are the strongest. Those idols ion your hands will have better privileges. That is when the idols are the ones you like.
 
"They can't be that bad right..? MiRa?" Jenna asked.
 
"SKarf."
 
Both Renna and Jenna gasped.
 
"THEM?!"
 
"Yeah.Look,I'm just gonna go to the studio. Call me if anything happens aites?" And you went off,leaving both sisters in shock.
 
-U-KISS POV-
 
"That's it. I can't do this anymore."
 
"Hyung,what do you mean by that?"
 
"I'm leaving you boys in the hands of Madam Yoo."
 
"Hold on,isn't she the president of YN entertainment?"
 
"Yes Hoon. She is the one. She will provide you boys with a better life and job experiences. Trust me."
 
"Then what's gonna happen to this company?" Kevin asked.
 
"It's either we close down or... Nevermind,you guys don't have to care about it. I've just written an email to one of the executive managers she told me to contact to. Tomorrow you'll guys be transferred there. It was nice working with you boys. Work harder okay? This company is a bit tougher. I know you can do it. Fighting!" The managers encouraged them and left the office.
 
"Well guys,it's the start of a new journey in a new company." Soohyun told s. "Get some rest,it's gonna be a long day tomorrow." And with that,the boys went back to their houses and rest.
 
-YOUR POV-
 
It was almost midnight and you were traveling back to your penthouse. You spent the whole day in the dance studio hanging out and dancing in there. As you reach the front of you house,you parked you car and entered the house.
 
Everything in your house is automated. Once you open the front door,the whole house will light up. You went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and chugged in down. Then before heading to the shower,you switched on your laptop and went ahead to take a refreshing shower. But the time you dressed into your pajamas and did you daily facial cleansing,you laptop was ready to be used.
 
You went to you email as usual to open up those unread email. Among all the emails addressed to you,only one caught your eyes.
 
From the Manager of U-KISS.
You w
Clicked the email to open up. 
 
"That is one long message..." You said to yourself.
 
Dear Miss MiRa,
 
                     I am the manager of U-KISS. And the Purpose for writing this message to you is that I was hoping if I could put the responsibility of U-KISS into your hands. I had already spoke to the President and she told me to write to you. I hope you would accept my request.
 
Sincerely,Manager.
 
After reading the email,you thought about it thoroughly and then began to reply back to the manager.
 
Dear Manager,
 
                    It would be an honor to work with U-KISS. I am willing to accept your request. Be sure they drop by the company at 9 in the morning.
 
Sincerely,MiRa.
 
After sending the email back,you went to the kitchen to make yourself a cup of cappuccino. You rarely sleep as you don't feel comfortable sleeping,besides,you had a lot of work to complete.
 
Before starting on your work,you went to check on your little sis. 
 
"Sound asleep like a pig." You then closed the door silently and headed back to your bedroom.
 
You bedroom was overlooking the view of the vast ocean. It was a perfect getaway for you. You took the pile of files left on your work table and threw it on your bed. Then,you began working though the night as usual.
 
-END-