Chapter 4

Never Meant To Be

 

Halfway through the night,you sister suddenly opened the door.
 
"MiRa unnie..." You heard your sister calling for you.
 
"Can't sleep?"
 
"Yeah..."
 
"Come on,let's go make ourselves some hot choco milk." You told your sister and walked to the kitchen together,with hands tightly clasped.
 
While you were preparing the hot choco milk,you phone suddenly vibrated. You kind sister helped to pass the phone to you initiatively. You thanked her and unlocked your phone while KiRa resumed playing her iPad.
 
You unlocked the phone and saw that there was a message. You opened up the message and read it. It was from Jenna. She sent a message about some news of the new groups. Seems like SKarf and U-KISS are coming in together at the same time.
 
You replied back saying you understood and asked her to go back to sleep. By the time you finished texting back, your hot choco milk was already ready.You then poured it into two cups and gave one to your sister.
 
After chatting for a while,you sister got tired and then went back to her room to continue sleeping and as for you,you went back to work as usual. You continued all the way till 5 in the morning,then went to catch up on your sleep before heading to the office at 9 to meet the expecting groups.
 
You woke up 2hours later. You got up and went to wash up. Then you chose you outfit for the day, cropped shorts with hot pink leggings and a oversized shirt with a print of a cross. You went to your vanity table to apply your everyday make-up. Just concealer,lip gloss and black eyeliner. Your sister was still sleeping as she only house to work at 9.
 
Taking your freshly brewed green tea in a vacuum bottle and put in inside your coach bag,you took your helmet and left the estate.
 
Before heading to the office,you decided to drop by the bakery shop to stock up the bakery tray for your clients to munch on and then went to the studio for relaxation.
 
8:45AM,you quickly drove to the building and rushed up to your office to prepare you stuffs. But an idea suddenly came into your mind.
 
" JENNA! Come over here! I need you to do me a favor." you called out.
 
"Wassup?"
 
-U-KISS' POV-
 
By the time U-KISS had reached the destination,it was just nice. They got out the van and headed inside the building. As they were waiting for the elevator to arrive,they saw a group of girls heading their direction. And of course, the boys got excited.
 
When the lift had reached,both groups went inside. It was not long till they recognized each other.
 
"Tasha?"
 
"Omo,hello Kiseop!"
 
Before they could even start a conversation,they had reached the designated floor.
 
"Please,take a seat." Laurie,the secretary told them.
 
Both groups took their places and settle down. It was not long till the meeting started.
 
-YOUR POV-
 
"MiRa,what are you doing here?" Danny asked you.
 
"What. I'm here to have fun." You answered.
 
"You're suppose to be holding a meeting."
 
"Oh... About that..." your voice then trailed off...
 
The truth is,you asked Jenna to do you a favor was because you didn't want both U-KISS and SKarf to know your true identity. So instead,you got Jenna to play as you for the time being.
 
"Ohhhh,wow,you're smart." Verin complimented you.
 
"Thanks. Yo,I'm just gonna go back to the office. Ring me soon aites." 
 
-JENNA'S POV-
 
Because MiRa didn't want both groups to know her identity, I had to play as her. It was an easy task to handle these two groups because as a co-executive manager,we all had the same idea of training our artists.
 
"And lastly,if you were found to have a relationship,your name will be tarnished for life." And I was done.
 
Seeing their faces,they looked stunned and frightened by our rules and regulations here. But they aren't the first.
 
"Now,if you'll follow me,I'll give you babes a tour around the building."
 
We went down to the first floor,"So this is where the information counter it and  some administrative offices here. This isn't really important." I told them. And then,I brought them up to the 13 floor.
 
"Here is the recording room. It's all the way up to the 15 floor."
 
Then I brought them down to the 10 floor,"here,the dance floor is all the way up till the 12 floor. The remaining levels are either cafes and canteens,hangout area and others. You can explore them after this." just as I was telling them about the floor plan, someone came out of the elevator. It was MiRa.
 
-KISEOP's POV-
 
MiRa was looking at the elevator when I turned to see who it was. It was a girl. But among all the rest I saw,she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I wonder what is her name.
 
"MiRa,may I know who is that girl that stepped out of the elevator?"
 
"Oh,she is uh.. Uh.. V.O."
 
V.O... Unique name.
 
-END-