Stretching

Glitter Makes Everything Better

 

Key had to go to his first practice.
 
Ew.
 
He was dreading it so much. Thankfully, it was only a practice and he got to wear what ever clothes he wants, so he decided to wear a white wife beater and a pair of cute sweat pants that made his look nice.
 
When he walked out and into the practice field, his eyes widened. All of these masculine men were stretching out there, in 100 degree weather. He flinched.
 
He took baby steps onto the field, scared for his life. He knew he didn't fit in here. He knew he didn't want to be here as well. But he had to do it for his appa.
 
Just like key said before; appa, you owe key juicy couture for a year.
 
Key decided to take a small place towards the center of the field. He set his joy rich bag on the ground and started to stretch.
 
"Well, well, look. It's a pretty boy." One of the men came over to where key was stretching. "Say, what's your name?" He asked key. He stood up and looked at the guy before looking away.
 
"You don't have a name? Everyone has a name. Why don't i call you mine?" He walked closer to the boy and wrapped an arm around his waist. Key whimpered a little bit.
 
"You fit well next to me. But you would probably fit well in-"
 
"Kai. Stop flirting! Your face is making him scared!" Another one of the guys ran over to try and pry him off of key.
 
"Hey! You're just jealous because i have charm." Kai said. The other male scoffed.
 
"Charm? You are scaring the man half to death." He yelled. Kai rolled his eyes at the other.
 
"Ok. You win. But remember cutie, you are mine, got it?" Kai bit his lip and walked off to another tall boy who looked like he was on drugs.
 
"God. I'm sorry about him. You ok? Did he do anything to you?" He looked at key. Key shook his head.
 
"Then why is your head down? You embarrassed?" The male poked key's arm. "Come on. Lemme see your face." He smiled. Key looked up.
 
Wow.
 
H-how could someone look so good be on a football team like this?
 
"See? You look ok. You aren't injured, right?" He asked again. Key blushed a little, but shook his head no.
 
"I better get back to stretching before coach comes. What's your name?" He asked.
 
"Kibum. Kim Kibum. But i go by Key." He smiled.
"I'm Jonghyun. Don't worry. I got your back just in case Kai harasses you again." Jonghyun smiled and ran back to the other side of the field.
 
Key couldn't take his eyes off of jonghyun's as he ran.
 
-------------------
Ok! Small update! 2/2 update for today. I'm sorry each one of them are so short, but they are set in different scenes. So yeah. Hahaha.
 
LERV YOU GUYS~ i now have 150 total subscribers! I couldn't have done this without you~ thank you all!
*throws hearts*