Yay. Go team...

Glitter Makes Everything Better

 

Key was scared senseless as he stared up at the ceiling of his room. It was summer. School ended. And his evil dad made him try out for the summer football team. Key, of all people, had developed a fond hatred of summer.
 
One thing: it's hot as hell. Who would want to run around in clunky football gear in 90 degree weather? It was just insane. And key hated the uniforms as well. Nothing special about them. Not light blue or baby pink, no glitter or zebra print, no purple ribbons. They were icky white and navy blue; the school colors. I mean, who ever decided on the school colors anyway.
 
They deserved to be punched in the face.
 
I mean, not that key really cared if he made it in or not. It's just if he has to play. He never picked up a football in his life! Or, any ball rather than his EOS lip balm.
He was just scared senseless because what if big burly guys who are 200 pounds come hurling at him at top speed? What could he do? Crouch into a fetal position and wish they went away? No. Cuz apparently, that's not how football is played.
 
 
"Kibum! Open the door!" Mr. Kim commanded. Key rolled out of bed and opened the door. The second he did so, his father came running in and hugging his son.
 
"Dad, stop! You're messing up my louis Vuitton shoes!" Key yelled.
 
"Sorry son. But i have great news. You got accepted into first cuts! You made the team!" Mr. Kim smiled widely. Key's eyes widened.
 
He-he got accepted into the team? How? Why? When? I- he was shocked. As much as author-nim is right now!
 
"Y-yay! T-that's- that's great." Key smiled a fake smile as his dad pranced around the room.
 
"I can't believe it! I don't know how you did it, but you did it!" He high five'd Key.
 
"Yeah. Go team." Key sighed.
 
---------------------------------------
Short update! 1/2 for today. It is 12:25 AM now and i need to write! Hahaha