Chapter 41 - If that's what you want

The Cold Ones

Authors POV


The three girls had been travelling in the car for many hours. It have been quiet all the time.
Sooyoung were depressed about Sunny, Hyoyeon depressed about Nicole and TaeNy just didn't want to break the silence or say anything wrong.

"We're here" Taeyeon suddenly said as she stopped the car outside the huge fort.

Sooyoung watched it with disgust.
"I would love to burn that building down... With The Government in it" Sooyoung muttered as she left the car.

Luckily it started to get dark outside so they didn't have to worry about the sun.

"Sooyoung, calm down" Tiffany said and patted her dongsaengs back.

They continued walking in silence to the gate that were the opening to the garden and to the fort.
The guards looked suspicious at them.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon and this is my fellows. We would like to speak to Miss Bom and Mr. Seunghyun" Taeyeon spoke politely.

The guards watched them and suddenly one of them mumbled something in a walkie-talkie.
He got answer, and then opened the gate for the four vampires.

They entered and looked around in the garden.
It was only Taeyeon that had been here before, so she wasn't as amazed as the other three.

"C'mon hurry up" she said to Tiffany, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who were standing still and watching the surrounding.

They immediately hurried after Taeyeon to the next gate, that were the entrance to the fort.
The guards let them in.

Now they were standing in the same hallway as Sunny did when she first entered the fort.

"How can they live like this?" Tiffany said as she wrinkled her nose.

"They don't. Their personal rooms are much more homely and decorative" Taeyeon answered.

The next second the elevator door opened and JoKwon and Son Ga-In came out.
The couple watched the four vampires as they raised their eyebrows.

"Kim Taeyeon-ssi?" Ga-In spoke.

Taeyeon nodded confidently.

"What brings you here?" she asked as she glanced at the other vampire girls that stood behind her.

"We would like to speak to the leaders" Taeyeon explained.

Ga-In nodded as her red eyes shimmered.
"Follow us" she said as she walked back into the elevator.

Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Hyoyeon followed them.

Awkward silence spread in the narrow space at the elevator started going.

Sooyoung glared at Ga-In and JoKwon with disgust all the time, until the elevator stopped going and the door opened.
Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Hyoyeon left the elevator and were now standing in the same room as Sunny were when she spoke to T.O.P.

Bom and T.O.P were sitting on a couch next to each other, cuddling.
Both of them raised their eyebrows when she saw the four vampire girls standing and watching them.

"Well, well..." T.O.P said with a smirk. "You have decided, haven't you?"

Taeyeon gave him a straight nod, and he smirked.

"Good" T.O.P said as he left the couch and stood up to light a cigarette.
"It's great that you decided so fast. I don't think Sunny enjoy being down there" he said as he took a puff from his cigarette.

"What do you mean 'down there'?" Sooyoung asked and gave him a death glare.

"Down in the basement. She has her own room there" he explained and took another puff.

Sooyoung gritted her teeth, but Tiffany took her arm and tried to calm her down.

"Before you get too pissed of at me... Lemme hear your decision" he said.

Taeyeon took a deep breath.
"We've decided to transform Sunny" she said.

T.O.P chuckled.
"So you took the selfish option! I expected that from you guys..." he said as he smirked.

"Selfish option?" Taeyeon asked as she raised her eyebrow.

T.O.P stubbed out his cigarette and started walking slowly towards them.
"Don't you understand what i mean, Taeyeon-ah?" 

Taeyeon didn't answer. She continued looking at him with her confident gaze.

"All vampires don't like their existence. I guess you don't either. Vampirism is awful, don't you think?" he asked Sooyoung as he tilted his head.

Sooyoung nodded.

"... and still you decide to make Sunny a part of it. You're too full of yourselves" he said as he chuckled.

"That's what Sunny want" Sooyoung exclaimed. "Before, she begged me to transform her, but i rejected it"

T.O.P shrugged.
"It's your decision" he said as he walked back and sat down on the couch next to his wife.

The four vampire girls waited for him to say something more, but he didn't.
After a couple of seconds, Taeyeon spoke.

"Can we meet her?"

T.O.P smirked.
"Why do you have to hurry so much?" he said. "Why don't you just sit down and have great time together with me and Bommie?"

Taeyeon sighed.
"We're appreciating your invitiation, but we would like to meet Sunny now" she said.

T.O.P frowned and embraced Park Bom with his right arm.
"Fine then..." he said.

"NICOLE!!!" he then shouted.

Nicole suddenly appeared in the room, waiting for T.O.P to tell her what to do.
She tried to not look Hyoyeon in the eye, that made her just feel awful.

Hyoyeon watched the pretty vampire as she gritted her teeth.
The girl that she actually started to love, turned out to be false.

"Take them to Sunny. Just let them meet her, and then take them back to us" he ordered.

Taeyeon frowned.
"Why can't we transform her n----"

"Nuh oh! Not yet" he said as he held up his forefinger.

Taeyeon sighed and then they followed Nicole into the elevator.

As the elevator started going, all of them glared at Nicole.
The Jung-girl tried to avoid their gazes.

"You have to pay for hurting my eonni and betraying us" Sooyoung said cockily to the ashamed vampire.

Nicole didn't answer. She just looked down on her feet.
"I'm sorry" she whispered.

"You're sorry!? That's all!?" Sooyoung yelled.

Nicole didn't answer.

"You've been creating a hell for us!" Sooyoung yelled.

"It's was my mission, please... It's not my fault..." she begged weakly.

Sooyoung glared at her.
"Let's talk about it later" she said, and the next second all of them left the elevator and entered the basement.

Sooyoung looked around with disgust and surprisement.
"Does my honey live here!?" she exclaimed desperately.

Nicole didn't answer, she just kept walking as the four vampires followed her.

They arrived at the huge door.
Nicole unlocked it, and let them in.

Sunny was laying on the bed, reading on of the books that Nicole told her to play with.
She immedately looked up when she heard that the door opened.

When she saw her beloved Sooyoung and Taeyeon, Tiffany and Hyoyeon, she widened her eyes with happiness.

She quickly stood up from the bed, and ran to Sooyoung who catched her with open arms.
They hugged each other tightly and lovingly for a long time before they leaned out.

"How did you guys come here so fast!?" Sunny asked as her eyes were filled with happiness.

"We left quite early" Sooyoung replied as she couldn't stop smiling.

Sunny smiled.
"I'm so glad you're here" she said to all of them.
"By the way... Have you d-decided?" she asked as she looked deep into her girlfriends eyes.

Sooyoung nodded as she spoke.
"We have... But we want you to decide too" 

Sunny nodded as she caressed Sooyoungs hand with her thumb.

"What do you want most?" Tiffany asked Sunny and waited for her to reply.

"I don't want to d-die..." she stuttered as she gulped.
"Can i please be a vampire? Just like you guys?" she begged.

Sooyoung smiled as her eyes started to get wet with tears.
She hugged her human girlfriend as she caressed her back.
"If that's what you want"

Sooyoung could feel Sunny nod on her shoulder, and that made the vampire shed a tear.

"Then we have decided..."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's time for what y'all been waiting for: vampire Sunny!!
I hope u r excited, lol.

Please give me feedbacks so i knwo how the story's going (:

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!