Chapter 40 - First option

The Cold Ones

Authors POV

Back at TaeSicFanyHyoYulSooYoonSeo's house, the atmosphere was no good at all.
Usually, it was always someone who spoke. Now it was deadly quiet.

The only thing that was heard was Sooyoungs footsteps that were walking back and forth stressily in the livingroom.

Tiffany were sitting on the couch next to Taeyeon and ruining her own manicure as she looked with a empty gaze forward.

Hyoyeon were sitting on the floor, leaning her back and head against the wall, as her mind were filled with thoughts.

Seohyun were leaning her head on Yoonas lap as the older vampire caressed her hair gentle.

YulSic were sitting quietly on the floor, watching the others.

Suddenly the sound of broken glass was heard.
The sound came from Sooyoung who kicked one of the bud vases so it broke into thousands pieces.
She cursed under her breath and continued walking back and forth in the room.

Usually someone would have told her to calm down, but now everyone understood her situation.

"What are we gonna do?" Tiffany whimpered.

Taeyeon sighed as she embraced her girlfriend with her left arm.

"We need to get her back" Sooyoungs emphatic voice was heard.

"Sooyoung-ah, there's no chance for us to get her out from th-----" Jessica spoke but she got interrupted by Sooyoung who broke another vase.

This time it was someone who told her to calm down.
"Sooyoung, there's no need to break things... We just have to make up a plan" Taeyeon said as she stood up from the couch.

"Like what!? Kidnap her?" Sooyoung yelled as she chuckled sarcastically.

Taeyeon sighed and shoke her head.
"Before you curse at me now, Sooyoung... Let me finish my sentence, okay?" the leader spoke.

Sooyoung took a deep breath, and then nodded.

"I'm not saying that this is our fault... I'm just saying that it was we who broke the law, and that's why we're getting the consequences for it" Taeyeon said.

"So?" Sooyoung questioned as she raised her eyebrow.

"It pains me to say it, but... The options are our only choice" she ended.

With that, tears rolled down Sooyoung cheeks.
She sat down clumsily on the floor as she saw all blurry because of the water in her eyes.

Tiffany immediately left the couch and walked to sit down next to Sooyoung on the floor.
She tried to comfort the younger vampire, but she just smacked her hands away.

"Don't touch me!" Sooyoung growled.

"Soo... Please don't be like this... S-sunny will be a vampire and--and you can be with her forever, okay?" Tiffany said.

Sooyoung let out a low scream.
"We're ruining her life!!" she yelled.

"Sooyoung... look... It was what Sunny wanted, right?" Taeyeon tried to convince her dongsaeng.

Sooyoung didn't answered. The only sound that came from her was her sobs.

"You have to admit that it's better to transform her than kill her" Tiffany said as she finally were able to pat her back.

Sooyoung sobbed as she tried to wipe away some tears from her face. "You don't see how painful it is"

"What is painful?" Tiffany asked.

"To turn your beloved girlfriend into a f****** monster!!" Sooyoung yelled as another tear escaped from her eye.

"Sch sch sch..." Tiffany hushed as she caressed Sooyoungs back gentle.

Sooyoung continued sobbing, but she always tried to wipe away her tears.

After a few minutes, Sooyoung had calmed down.
She took a deep breath and then she looked at Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"A-are we going to t-transform her?" she stuttered.

Tiffany nodded slowly. "That's the best option.."

Sooyoung slowly stood up from the floor as she sighed. She shrugged.
"I guess so"

TaeNy also stood up from the floor, just like YulSic.

"Then... are we leaving?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

The leader nodded as she patted Tiffanys back.

"Sooyoung, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and me are going. The rest of you, stay here" Taeyeon said.

The girls who weren't called, nodded in agreement.

"Good, let's go" Taeyeon said, and the four vampires exited the house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A quite peaceful chapter... Not so much drama.
I hope y'all liked it anyways :)

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!