Chapter 21 - Climbing and escaping

The Cold Ones

Authors POV

When Sunny heard what Seohyun said she burst out into a smile.
The vampires were smart, and had maaaany years of experience. She trusted them that the plan would work.

"What's the plan!?" she asked excitedly.

"We need to tell you in person... I don't like explaining on the phone" she said and Sunny sighed.

"How are you going to see me in person? Eomma doesn't even let me leave the house..." Sunny said and walked and looked out through the window, and then she got an idea.

"You can climb up the wall to my window!" she exclaimed.

She heard Seohyun giggle.
"Sunny-ah... We can't climb on walls" she said.

Sunny sighed and rubbed her eyes.

"We'll figure out something... I'll call you later!" she said and then they hung up.

Sunny putted her phone on the table in her room, before she walked and sat down on her bed.
She leaned against the wall as she smiled.

If the plan worked, she would be able to meet the girls again.
She would be able to meet Sooyoung. Sooyoung.

Sunny got butterflies when she thought of her.


A couple of hours later, she heard knocks on her window. She froze.
What is it?

She slowly turned around and saw Tiffany hanging upside down from the roof and waving at her outside the window.
Sunny frowned, and then she started giggle hysterically of the funny sight.

She walked and opened the window, so Tiffany could come in, and apparently Taeyeon were there too.

"Tiff! Taeyeon-eonni! Where's Seolady?" Sunny asked as she hugged both of the vampires.

"She's still at our house. We decided that we should come instead. Me and Taeng are more experienced in climbing over roofs" she said and smiled.

Sunny furrowed her eyebrows.
"Did you climb over the roof? How did you get up there?" she asked.

"We used the porch" Taeyeon explained.

"Wae!? Eomma could have seen you!"

"Ani... Don't worry! We were very quiet, and we made sure she couldn't see us" Taeyeon said and smiled lightly.

Sunny shrugged and nodded before she spoke again.
"Then what's the plan?" she asked and waited impatently for explaination.

"Um... I guess you'll think that this plan can't work, but this was the only thing we could figure out" Tiffany said.

Sunny was quiet and waited for her to continue.

"We have to get you out of here and take you to our house... And before you leave you have to leave a message for your mom" she said and Sunny frowned.

"And then?" the human asked.

Tiffany smirked.
"We will tell you the rest at our house" she said and took Sunnys hand.

Sunny got a little nervous.
"B-but... what if it doesn't work? And how are you going to take me out of here!? I can't climb on the roof!"

Taeyeon Sunnys arm with her cold hand.
"If it doesn't work, we have to figure out a new plan. And don't worry about getting out of here, i can carry you" she said, and Sunny actually got calm.

"Okay" she said and nodded.

Tiffany putted her hands together.
"Let's write the note!" she said.

She walked past Sunny to get a piece of paper and a pencil on her table.

"Here" she said as she reached it to Sunny.

"What am i going to write?" Sunny asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Tiffany thought about it for a moment before she spoke.
"Mom, if you think about it, you know where i am right now.
I'm so sorry for making you disappointed by drinking alcohol, the only thing i want is that you're proud of me. 
I hope you can forgive me, because i really love my eonnis and i want so badly to be with them. They make me happy, and loves me back.
They don't want to do anything bad to me, they just want me to be happy. When they served me alcohol, they didn't think about that you maybe would get angry. They just thought about me, and wanted me to have the best time of my life...
" Tiffany beginned, and then she were silent to think for a moment.

As Tiffany talked, Sunny wrote it down fast on a piece of paper.
"Thanks Tiff, i can write the rest of it myself" Sunny said.

Tiffany nodded and smiled, and Sunny continued writing.

'... i hope you can understand that they just meant well, and did it because they love me.
I know it was stupid, and i'm so sorry.
As i wrote, i really want to make you and dad proud of me, and i know that i have messed it up right now.
Even though that, i really hope you can forgive me and Seohyuns sisters.
Also, i'm so sorry for yelling at you. Please forgive me.
Love /your daughter Sunny'

When she were finished writing, she putted the message on her table so her mom could see it when she enters the room.

She turned to Tiffany and Taeyeon and waited for them to tell her what she should do now.
Tiffany pointed at the door, and Sunny immediately understood that she should unlock it.

"Now, jump up on my back" Taeyeon ordered and turned around.

Sunny jumped up on her back, and then Taeyeon started to climb out of the window.

"Hold onto me tight so you don't fall" Taeyeon said, and Sunny tightened her grip around Taeyeons cold body.

When they were on the roof, the human closed her eyes tightly because fear of heights.

"Please don't fall eonni" Sunny begged.

Taeyeon giggled.
"I will not fall, trust me"


Sunny opened her eyes again when they were on the ground.

"Shall i jump down?" she asked Taeyeon.

The vampire shoke her head.
"No, vampires runs faster than humans, so it's better that i carry you"

"Yah, stop talking! We have to hurry before Mrs.Lee sees us!" Tiffany interrupted and started running very fast.

Taeyeon started running too, before Sunny was ready.

"Taeyeonnie... Do you have special powers? It seems that you're very strong" Sunny asked as Taeyeon ran to catch up with her girlfriend.

"Well... I'm not that strong that i could carry you for hours, but right now it's no problem" she answered as she ran behind Tiffany.

They ran through the dark woods, but that didn't bother Sunny at all.
She was very brave, and Taeyeon and Tiffany made her feel very safe.

She leaned her head on Taeyeons back as they passed in a furious speed.

For a moment, Sunny wished that she were on Sooyoungs back.
That thought made her heart warm.

A couple of minutes later, they arrived at the big house.

Sunny burst out into a big smile of the sight, as she jumped down from Taeyeon.

Then she ran to the house, and TaeNy looked at her with smile on her lips.

Just when Sunny was about to open the door, Sooyoung opened it, and they bumped into each other so Sunny fell down on the ground.

"Oh i'm sorry!" Sooyoung exclaimed and reached out her hand so Sunny could grab it.

"It's okay" Sunny said as she stood up with the help of Sooyoung.

Sunnys heart started pounding faster of the skin contact.

In the same second, Seohyun ran out of the door with open arms.

"Sunny!" she exclaimed as she hugged Sunny tightly.

Sunny froze for a second of the cold contact.
Seohyun just giggled.

"Even though i saw you the day before yesterday, it felts like years since i saw you" Seohyun said while she hugged the short human.

Sunny smiled to herself, and then they leaned out of the hug.

"What's the rest of the plan?" Sunny then asked impatently.

"Come in, we can talk about it inside...." Seohyun said
"Taeng, Fany!! You too! C'mon in!" Sooyoung shouted to TaeNy who were making out a couple of metres away.

They just giggled and got a little embarrassed.

When Sunny entered the livingroom, it was just like usual.
Jessica and Yuri were sitting and cuddling on the couch, Hyoyeon sat in one of the armchairs, and Yoona sat on the armrest of the couch.

They (Hyoyeon too) burst out into a smile when they saw Sunny at the door.

"I guess the escaping went well, huh?" Yuri joked.

Sunny smiled.
"Yeah... Taeyeon carried me all the way, without her it haven't went well at all." she said, and Yuri giggled.

"C'mon chop chop" Seohyun interrupted as she patted Sunnys back so she would go and sit down.

Sunny slowly walked and sat down next to YulSic, who still were cuddling.

TaeNy, Seohyun and Sooyoung then came and joined the others.

"Okay Sunny... The rest of the plan... Actually, everything depends on your mom" Taeyeon said, and didn't know how she should continue.

Sunny frowned.

"Uh... probably, she'll come here to take you home..." Taeyeon said.

"What will we do then?" Sunny asked.

"Then... You have to fight for us. And we have to fight for you" Taeyeon explained.

Sunny nodded slowly.
The plan was quite simple, but when she thought about it, it was the plan that would work the best.

"B-but what if it doesn't work?" Sunny asked, still a little worried.

"Then you have to choose between your mom and us" Hyoyeon exclaimed.

Taeyeon gave her a look, as if she shouldn't have said that.

"W-what?" Sunny said as she sighed.

Tiffany shoke her head.
"Don't worry Sunny, we're gonna make it! Okay?" the red haired vampire said to pep the human.

Sunny nodded slowly, and trusted Tiffany even though she knew that it wasn't easy to convince her mom.

"So what are we going to do now?" Jessica asked suddenly.

"We're waiting" Taeyeon said.

Jessica sighed and leaned her head on Yuris shoulder.

Sunny sighed too, and straightened up to sit more comfortable.

"Sunny, you have to know... Why we are doing this, is because we care for you... and we love you" Tiffany said and sounded very emotional.

Sunny smiled and felt very happy of Tiffanys words.

"During our time as vampires, none of us has been as close to a human as we are to you... and that's because you're special..." she continued.

Jessica, who sat next to Sunny, her arm and smiled lightly to her, because she agreed in Tiffanys words.

"Y-you trust and accept us... You keep our secret and do not fear us... We are very thankful for having you" Tiffany said.

"Definitely" Sooyoung agreed, and that made Sunnys heart warm.

All of the girls in the room, felt very emotional.

"I'm very thankful for you too... You are the best friends i've ever had, thank you for that. I r-really love you guys" Sunny said as her eyes teared up.

All of the girls exclaimed "Awwwwww".

"We have to fight for each other" Seohyun said, and all the others agreed.


When fifteen minutes had past, Mrs.Lee still haven't showed up.
All of the girls started to get impatient and nervous.

"Aishhh.... When will she arrive" Yoona whined as she were laying on the couch.

"Be patient Yoong" Taeyeon said, and Yoona just sighed.

Seohyun walked to her girlfriend to kiss her, and in the same second; knocks were heard from the door.

Everyone froze for a second.

"It's her" Tiffany said.

Sunny stood up from the couch, and all of the vampires gathered around her to "protect" her.

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon walked to the door to open.

Of course, outside the door, an angry Mrs.Lee were standing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How will this turn out? kkkkkkkkk~
Find out in the next chapter!

Thanks for reading,
and don't forget to comment and upvote the story!

EDIT: Oh... i forgot to thank you for 100 subscribers!!
Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you like the story :D