Are you my BEST FRIEND?

My IceCream Boy~
Sehun and Ji Soo become close and she spent more time with Sehun than Jae Kyung and GongChan. GongChan become alone after Jae Kyung meet Dae Hyun (ectually is Luhan).

"Ji Soo, can you find me girlfriend?" Says GongChan.

"What a surprise. What change your mind hah, GongChan" ask her.

"You and Jae Kyung have a new friend and both of you leave me alone. Don't you see? " GongChan replied.

"Oh, our baby is . We don't want to leave you alone but... "

"But you start to like him and because of that you leave me alone? He just a new boy and I'm your best friend. You're best friend." GongChan interrupt .

"No! He is new here and he should know everything about this school. "

"Oh, Ya? And because of that you forget my birthday and going out with him?" after that, GongChan walk away from there. Jae Kyung run to Ji Soo make sure are all of that true.

"Ji Soo, how you forget his birthday? He make a surprise for your birthday but you... " Says Jae Kyung.

"How about you? Don't you remember his birthday? " ask Ji Soo.

"Yes! 12 June 2013. I called him 12pm sharp and bought him his favorite cupcakes. And you going out with the new boy?" Says Jae Kyung and walk away from there. Ji Soo sit on her chair and cry.

"What have I done?" Says Ji Soo in her heart.