Sehun VS Luhan!!!

My IceCream Boy~

"Jae Kyung, look this! I got a new pic for my collection. Don't he look cute? Says Ji Soo and showing the pic to Jae Kyung.

"I think you are insane with Sehun. I think Luhan is more cuter than him." Says Jae Kyung and she return the pic.

"No! My Sehun is more cuter than Luhan." Says Ji Soo and continue fighting about their bias.

"Stop! It's embarrassing both of you. Don't you notice that?" Says GongChan. GongChan is their best friend. He take them away from there but they still fighting. While they fighting GongChan interrupting

"I think I'm more cuter than them." Ji Soo and Jae Kyung staring at him. "What? It's a fact I'm cuter than your biases." He replied. Ji Soo and Jae Kyung ignore him and walk away from there.

"Hye, don't leave me alone. " Says GongChan and catching them from back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At home, Ji Soo stick Sehun pic in her scrapbook that full with Sehun pics. Front of the scrapbook wrote "My IceCream Boy" . She name Sehun as Ice Cream because his hair.

"12th pic. Wild Berry Flavor." she says and after she change to previous page and saw 3 pics of Sehun with green hair that she name as "Citrus Flavor". She remember how she fighting and struggling with all the fans and she was so lucky that day because Sehun took her poloroid and have a selfcam. Not 1 but 3!!! One with Luhan and another one with all EXO members. She don't even let anyone touch her poloroid and her mom shout "Ji Soo, let eat. " she close her scrapbook and put on her table.