Plan Part.1

Beginning
You was laying down on your bed and was thinking about Soohyun and the kiss. You were blushing, but didn't care. You heard knock from our door. "Uhng?" "Unni! Why are you blushing!? You have crush?" your sister asked. "Wae?" "Unni! You are all red! Look at you aish!" "Arasso! So what did you had to me?" she looked to me "Oh yeah. Come to eat, food is ready!" "I'm not hungry", you said and turned to other side. "Arra i'll tell omma", she said and left. "Omma, she isn't hungry!" You heard from kitchen. "Arasso!" you heard someone came closer your room. "Come to eat, eomma have something to tell you."
 
"WHAT!!?" "Omma is sorry, but you have to understand! This is for your best. Me, appa and Soyu will move to Pusan. You have to finish your school here", your mom said to you with tears in her eyes, while your dad rubbed her back. You couldn't hold your tears anymore. You felt how they rolled down to your chin and falled on your hands. You wiped tears away. "Arasso omma! I will do my best!" you said to your mom. Your mom came to hug you. "Omma is really sorry Minah!" you hugged your mom tight while he was your hair.
 
When you woked up you remembered that this was the day when you was alone. Your mom, dad and sister left to Pusan. You were alone now. You were ready for school, when your phone ringed. "Yeoboseyo?" "Minah! Where are you? Have you eaten already?" you heard Soohyun ask. "Im at home...." you looked to your empty kitchen "I haven't eaten yet." "Good! I come to pick you up!" Soohyun said and ended the call. You just standed there and looked to somewhere. *Why he clings to me?* you though when your phone ringed again. "Yes?"
"Can you tell me...where do you live?" Soohyun asked embarrased. You told your adress to him and went to wait him. He drove front of your house with his black car. He came out of the car and leaned against the roof.
"What do you want to eat?" he asked.
"What?"
"I asked what do you want to eat?" he repeated.
"Im not hungry", you said when your stomach rumbled.
"Oh really? I think your stomach dont think so", he laughed. You were embarrassed and you felt how your cheeks turned red. Soohyun came over you and wrapped his hands around your waist. Your eyes widened and you looked to him with shocked face. He didn't mind that. "Okay, I will decide what we eat today", he said and leaded you to his car. You were still shocked of his movements. You just sitted on your seat. "Hey! Put your seat belt on", he said. You was too shocked to do nothing. You looked to him when he leaned to put your seat belt on. You could smell his manly but so sweet scent. He turned his head to you. Your faces was so close to eachothers. You looked to his eyes and he looked to yours. You blushed when he smiled his sweet smile to you. 
 
                                                                    -----SCHOOL-----
You had fun with Soohyun while your breakfast. Soohyun brought you to school.
"OMG! IM LATE!" you shouted. Soohyun looked to you with shocked face."Jinjja?!"
"Ne! I have to hurry! Aish! Mr. Park won't be happy!" you said and started to run. Soohyun grabbed your wrist and said: "I have plan." He started to walk to school gates while he putted his shades on. "Where is your lesson is?" he asked. "WHAT!? Wae?" "Aish! Just tell me!" "Building three, second floor and room 306," you answered to him.