Plan Part.2

Beginning
Soohyun's pov.
 
We were walking down the hallway when someone grabbed my shoulder. I turned and saw Minah looking me worriedly.
"What are you going to do? Im going to die if queenkas know, that i have spent time with you!" she said.
"Wow! They must be scary girls! But if they do something to my girl they have to deal with me!" I said as manly as i can. I noticed that Minah's face started to turn red. Red like tomato. "Yah! Are you okay?" I asked.
"Wae? Im okay."
"Then why are you so red?" I chukled to her. She covered her faco with her hands. I pulled her to tight and warm hug. I felt how she stiffened. I her hair and comforted her. "Yah..I will take care of you. You know how much I like you...so don't never ever be scared with me! You can tell me anything you want and I will take care of your problems!" She wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned her head against my chest.
"Gomawo oppa~" I felt how my cheeks turned red. 
"W-we should co-continue so you wont be so late", I stuttered. She pulled out of the hug and smiled to me.
 
Your pov.
 
We started to walk to my class. Soohyun walked close to me and held my hand. We arrived to my class. I looked to Soohyun. He pulled his hoodie's hood over his head and putted his shades correctly. He knocked the door and pulled me with him in the classroom. Students and Mr.Park looked at us.
"Mrs. Lee! You are late!" Mr.Park shouted to me.Soohyun squeezed my hand.
"I'm sorry Mr, but Minah is late becouse of me, so don't punish her but me if you want", Soohyun said and smiled to me.
"Can I ask who you are? Her brother?" Mr.Park asked. Soohyun looked to him adn said:
"I'm just friend." Mr.Park looked to Soohyun closely."Can you please take your shades and hood off, please?" Soohyun looked to me when i shaked to my head to say 'no', but he didn't obeyed. He took shades off and handed them to me and then he removed hood. Everyone in the class stared at Soohyun with rounded eyes and mouths open. Unfortunately 4MINUTE's Hyuna was in same class than me. She slammed hert hands to table and stood up.
"It's unfair if Minah won't get punished!" she said to Mr.Park.
"Uhh yeah, Minah you'll have detention for week! Now go to your seat and Mr..?" "Soohyun. Shin Soohyun", Soohyun said. All girls screamed as loud as they could. Soohyun smirked to girls. I poked him to his side. And than he smirked to me and hugged me. All girls screamed again. They screamed in shock. I hugged him back tightly. 
"I'll get you after your school. Call me when you can come", he said to me. I nodded and walked to my seat.
"Mr. Shin. I have to ask you to leave so we can continue our lesson", Mr.Park said to him. He nodded, smiled to me and left. Hyuna glared me whole lesson.
 
Hyuna's pov.
 
*WTF!! HOW OPPA KNOW THAT AND WHY HE HUGGED HER!!? I have to make her know where she belong!*