c h a p t e r o n e ;

Loving You From Busan and Back
Chapter One; Already Tied Around His Pinky
Busan, South Korea 2010
"Alright mom! Don't worry... I'm serious." Minyoung told her "mom" trying to calm her down. "If they have a son, there better not be any funny business! And if you come back to Seoul announcing that you're getting married, I swear I will kill you with my own hands! Me, Kim Himchan, will kill you, Ahn Minyoung if you announce that you're getting married." Minyoung's face brightened a bit. "Ha, alright. Continue your training~ be strong too! I know your a little weak punk." Minyoung snickered. "Mehrong~ bye." she ended her call with Himchan. 
Erm, little basic info on thee Kim Himchan. He's been friends with Minyoung since he tried to hit on her. Of course, she blindly rejected him. But with no hard feelings they just continued their relationship as friends. Player Himchan will never get enough girls. 
"Hmph, where's this chauffeur that's supposedly picking me up from the airport?" Minyoung bit her lower lip slightly. Ugh... This is so annoying... Minyoung thought as she tapped her foot rapidly. After what seemed hours - but in reality was only five minutes - a lady ran up to Minyoung saying, "Sorry that I'm so late! I'm sorry. Are you Ahn Minyoung?" Minyoung was dumbfounded and nodded carefully. "Well, you can call me Mrs.Jung. You need to come with me. Follow." Mrs.Jung said with confidence as she caught her breath. Minyoung did as she was told. Follow. Then she went paranoid. What if this isn't my guardian for the next few months? What if it's one daddy's enemies that's trying to get revenge on him so they steal me? No Minyoung, isn't possible. Stop thinking this way.

"Your room is to your right. Leave your stuff here and I'll give you a tour of the neighborhood and maybe your new school." Minyoung took off her lace scarf and placed on top of her luggage. She glanced at Mrs.Jung. She looks young. And her fashion sense, incredible. "Let's go." Mrs.Jung said as she led the both of them outside. Minyoung fixed her khaki cardigan and pulled down her white shirt down a bit. "Don't you think that your shorts are a bit too short?" Mrs.Jung asked Minyoung. Minyoung glanced at Mrs.Jung then glanced at her shorts. Is it? "I'm kidding. I like your outfit." Mrs.Jung remarked with a giggle. "Ah, I think that my son will like you." she said under her breath.
"What did you say Mrs.Jung?" Minyoung asked. "I said that you're cute."

"This is the neighborhood store. It sells everything from groceries to clothes. Of course if you buy the clothes and have a good fashion sense, you can make the best outfits ever." Mrs.Jung said as she looked at Minyoung. Minyoung faked a smile. "If there's something that we want that isn't here then we would go into town. Which is about a good 10 miles away from here. Since you're here you'll be going in town for me." Minyoung's eyes were wide open. "Bw-bwoh?" Minyoung gasped. "I was kidding.." 

"This is your school. Known for having the most talented and smartest kids here in all of Busan." Minyoung nodded. 
"Umma! What are you doing here?" a boy around Minyoung's age asked. "Isn't she that girl from Seoul that's gonna live with us?" Mrs.Jung nodded. "She's nothing special. I thought she would be prettier-" It's not like your any better.. Minyoung thought. "Yah! Jung Daehyun!" his mom yelled as she covered his mouth. "Hehe, sorry for my son's behavior." Minyoung glanced at Mrs.Jung, then glared at the boy named Jung Daehyun. "Now Daehyun, why don't you make yourself useful for once and take Minyoung on a tour of the school?" Mrs.Jung pleaded like she wanted Minyoung off her case. "But mom, I have a soccer game-" "No, you do not. Now take her on a tour of the school, won't you?" Mrs.Jung asked of her son nicely through her clenched teeth. "Whatever. C'mon." Daehyun told Minyoung and she followed. 

"This is the first floor. Or hallway "A" as it's called. The second floor is called hallway "B" and the third is hallway "C". The basement is called hallway "0". The principles office is down the hall. The teachers office is across from the principles office. The nurses office is besides the teachers office. That's all you need to know for now. You can wait for me to finish my game of soccer and we'll go home together." Daehyun said everything heartlessly, like he wasn't even human. "So are you gonna wait for me-" 
"Oh, Daehyun. I see you have a new chew toy to play around with, don't you?" a guy asked out of no where. "I'm guessing your new here aren't you? The name is Lee Junghwan. Or Sandeul. Nice legs." Junghwan smirked as he saw how Minyoung reacted. "What's your name, I'm guessing Ms.Beautiful?" Eck. The cheesiest pickup line ever. 
"Actually it's not. My name is Ahn Minyoung. I prefer that you call me that instead. And if you ever want a girl ever in your life don't use that kind of pickup line." Minyoung retorted as she looked looked back at Daehyun. "Sure. Why not. I don't see anything wrong with soccer." Daehyun smiled to himself noticing how fierce Minyoung was. "Mmmkay." he said as he leaded Minyoung towards the court yard. 

Minyoung sat on the bleachers as she waited for Daehyun to finish his game of soccer. She fiddled with strands of her hair and crossed her legs. "How long is this gonna take?" she asked herself. "Are you waiting for someone?" a girl asked as she plopped herself right next to Minyoung. "Yeah." the girl seemed surprised. 
"Your from Seoul aren't you?" the girl asked with a bright smile. "Heh, I've always wanted to meet someone from Seoul. My name is Min Hyemi by the way." Minyoung nodded. "The name is Ahn Minyoung." Hyemi squealed. "What's the problem?" Minyoung asked Hyemi. "Don't you see Daehyun oppa? Omo~ he's so adorable playing soccer!" Daehyun? Is he popular? "Wait, you like Daehyun oppa too don't you? He's the one that your waiting on. Aren't I right?" Minyoung fretted. "Erm, your partially right. I'm waiting for him but-" "Hmph, and to think I was going to be your friend. Forget that I said anything to you." Hyemi got up and swiftly walked away. "Al-alright?" Minyoung looked at the field and stared at Daehyun. Daehyun glanced at Minyoung and sent a eye catching wink. Minyoung quickly turned away and her cheeks turned pink

After an hour Daehyun decided that it was time that the game ended. "Yah, yah. I think I'm done for today." he told his friends as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Why? You've got a girl at the end of your tail?" one of his friends asked with a smirk. "Yeah, you can say so." Daehyun glanced over at Minyoung. "Over there. I can't make her wait too long." he told his friends and smiled. "Ayyee! She's too pretty for you hyung!" another one of his friends said, but by the time he knew it Daehyun was on his way towards Minyoung.
"Sorry if it took a long time." Daehyun told Minyoung with his adorable eye smile. But he didn't notice that Minyoung was sleeping. "Cute." he lifted Minyoung off the bleachers and carried her bridal style. "Let's go I guess."

Minyoung rubbed her eyes and felt like she was floating. "Where am I?" she asked herself quietly. Daehyun grinned. "In my arms." Minyoung glanced up at Daehyun's face. "Yah! Yah! Get me down!" she yelled as she kicked her legs about. "Alright Jesus.." Daehyun carefully let her down. He scratched the back of his head nervously. After that it was awkward. 

"Well, um. I'm sorry about what I said. About you being not pretty and all. In fact I think that you're really-" 
"Yeah yeah. You think I'm pretty. I accept your apology. And my apologies to you since you had to carry me." Minyoung knew he didn't mean it. I mean come on now. Who would call her ugly?
"Yeah you should apologize. You weigh a lot." Daehyun laughed loudly at his own joke. He glanced at Minyoung who was glaring at him too. "Hehe, I was kidding." he craned his neck. Was it not funny? It was a joke...
"Whatever. How long do we have until we get back home?" Minyoung asked with a sharp tone. She noticed that Daehyun and his mom had the same un-humorous humor. Her stomach growled and she hoped Daehyun didn't hear. 
"Want to stop by the ddeokbokki stand? I'll buy some. I'm sure my mom has dinner ready and all, but just for a light snack maybe?"
"Yeah sure. Thanks." Minyoung bit her lip and looked at the dim streetlights that showed the cotton flying around. Without the streetlights the cotton wouldn't be seen like it was invisible. Like it was never there. 

"Ahjumma! One serving of ddeokbokki please!" Daehyun yelled as soon as he sat down on the cushion placed on the floor. "Is that the handsome Daehyun I hear?" the ahjumma yelled from the kitchen. "Yes it is!" Daehyun smiled and looked up at Minyoung. Minyoung was lost in her thoughts. Is our relationship progressing too fast? Shouldn't I hate him at first and notice that he's not that bad of a guy like in the dramas that play at home? To tell the truth he's kinda cute. I understand why that Hyemi girl backlashed at me when I told her that I was waiting on Daehyun. I mean come on. He's cute. Adorable. Who would not have feels over this guy?
"Minyoung? Would you like water?" Daehyun asked again for the umpteenth time. Minyoung nodded as she snapped back into reality. "Yes, two cups of water." Daehyun told the waitress. He winked at her and grinned. Minyoung just stared at Daehyun's actions. "What? You want me to wink at you too?" Daehyun asked. His question made Minyoung turn as bright as cherry tomatoes. "It was a joke. I guess your already falling for me." he tried to put on a poker face but really he wanted to smile as big as a crescent moon. Ha, Jung Daehyun. You've already got her tied around your pinky. This won't be as hard as the other girls at school. 
 
A/N:
Okay, so I failed at making my own poster ;A; You don't have to scold me about it, I already know xD Anyways, took me almost at least 3 hours to make that crappy poster. But it's good for a first timer, eh? Hehe, hopefully you like this chapter and this fic so far ^^;;