Chapter 7

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyeon Pov

I walk to my locker when I look a girl that walk with a present on her hand behind my locker I hear two boys talk to each other and then I hear that girl said “Sandeul-shi, I made chocolate for you I hope you like it.” And then I hear her run step. I walk to that two boys “well well well, look who get a chocolate from his fans.” I said in english with sarcastic tone. And he ask “Mwo? What did you say?”

akkkhh is he stupid or he just pretend don’t hear me? And his friend just in blank too. I just roll my eyes. “are you Babo?” and he said “Mwo? How can you said I’m Babo? I’m not Babo I just don’t like English.” He is so honest right now. He can just say if don’t hear me but he said if he don’t like english! I think Kingkas have a problem with study too. I never know about it.

“I said look who get a chocolate.” And then he smile. I think it’s wierd, I mean when he smile it’s made him kinda cute. Oh did I just say he is cute! no way! “Yeah, you know handsome boys always get stuff like this.” He said proud of him self. I really want to punch him right now. Did every kingkas has Prince disses but then he said “did you like chocolate?”

I just look at him who don’t like chocolate? Every girls like chocolate is he want to give me that chocolate? “every girls like Chocolate, and me too” I said the last one with english. “So do you want this Jiyeon?” he made me surprise how can he know my name. Did he just remember when Suzy talk to me yesterday? “how can you know my name?”

He smile with him friend too. I remember his friends name now, He is gong, gong, gongchan shik. Suzy tell about him if he has smileing eyes and I get it now about what she mean. And then Sandeul said “You can have it if you want.” Really did he just give it to me? “really? Did you just give it to me?” I ask him. And he smile “yes I’m. I mean I has many of it in my locker so I just give it to you.”

Oh right he is kingkas and every girls like to give him chocolate. He just have too many of it in his locker. “ahh forget it. I don’t want to have chocolate that other girl give to you, I will be an evil if I just take it from you” and I just go back to my locker. I still can hear they are talk to each other now. “hyung did she just reject you” said gongchan to him

“yes she is.” He answer him simple. “I never meet some one that can reject us.” Gongchan said to Sandeul. “actually she already reject me twice” he said that made me smile in proud now. Did me just the one that reject him twice. “Jinjja? Oohh daebak. Hyung but you never give your chocolate to other, right. Why you give your chocolate to her?”

And this made me shock did he just give his chocolate to me? I mean even it was other girl chocolate still he just give it to me a while ago. “yes, about that it’s because I think it’s because she don’t like us so I want to made her know if we are not a bad boys.” Now I just quiet. Why he must do that? He don’t need me to be his fans too, right?

I mean I never think if they are bad boys but I just dosn’t like if many girl must be too loud and go around without think of other person like yesterday when Suzy fall because of girls fans.  And they just go away. So I just go to my class but I don’t see suzy so I go to canteen to buy strawberry bread because I don’t eat my breakfast.

When I’m back to my class I look Suzy already put her head above her table and mumble alone so I walk to my table that facing her and then say “yah,, did you in bad mood? Why you put your head above your table?” and then she just nod inno

Please log in to read the full chapter