Chapter 13

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

Autor Pov

Sandeul wake up because hear his alarm ringing. he saw  his bedroom ceiling that colored light green, then suddenly flashed in his mind what happened yesterday when she saw Suzy crying in the corner with a wet uniform. Sandeul think "would Suzy be okay?" eventhough sandeul say if she'll be fine to Jinyoung but he, himself was not convinced by what he said.

He stood up and shower to get ready to go to school. He went downstairs when he had finished his school uniform. Sandeul say good morning to his parents and eat his mother tuna sandwich. sandeul kissed his oemma cheek and then say goodbye to his parents and set off with his metallic green car.

unusual air was still very cold even though it was already 7 o'clock. from afar sandeul saw someone he knew walking in front of him. He stopped beside Jiyeon who also stopped while looking towards sandeul car.  "do you want to go with me to school?" Asked sandeul which turned out Jiyeon just nodded her head. Sandel opened the car door from the inside and told Jiyeon to entry.

"Unusual you want to go with me?" Sandeul asked curious as he recalled Jiyeon once refused when he offered ride with him to school. "I'm lazy to walk to the bus stop." Sandeul just opened his mouth and said "oh" and then went on to ask "did Suzy alright?" Jiyeon took a deep breath and said, " lying if I said Suzyokay but I'm sure she'll be fine."

Sandeul just nodded his head and now Jiyeon asked "do you ever feel that love sometimes is hurts?" Sandeul surprised by Jiyeon question because he very rarely spoke to her and Jiyeon said, "ah.. sure you never have that experience because a lot of girls really want to be your girlfriend." And Sandeul just silent, it is true if Sandeul never get heartbreak before because a lot of girls always like him.

Jiyeon just took a deep breath again look to the street with a sad face "people like me and Suzy is not easy to have a beautiful love like you." And again with sad face she think about how her best friend yesterday and she could not do anything about it. sandeul only see Jiyeon a few seconds and back on the streets, feeling guilty about what happened yesterday. a few minutes later they arrived at the gates of their school.

Sandeul parked his car and Jiyeon get out after saying "Gomawo" to sandeul. Some girls saw her whispered with envy. Jiyeon calmly said with a coldness look on her face to the girls “MWO? What did you watch huh? "Sandeul just saw her from afar and said to himself "when I could brave like her if I have a person that I like later?"

Jiyeon turned around and look at sandeul, said "find a strong girl but not think about uri Suzy because she was quite patient with all of this" and go leave him. After that Sandeul just sighed and think about Jiyeon’s  words, putting all of his books in his locker and headed to his class that there was only Gongchan and Baro. Sandeul waving hands to them and get their smile back.

Suzy comes with her head bowed everytime she through several of girls they began to whisper her name and talk about her. "I think everyone already knows what happened yesterday." Suzy muttered as she sighed. Suzy just sped up so fast to her locker to put her books when Yura suddenly came to her and said "well well look who came ugly ducking that saved by the prince" with bad English.

Suzy just bowed his head when Yura then holds his chin and lifted his chin roughly. "Listen to me, do not ever get close to all the B1A4 Member if not, I will ......" someone interrupted her and said "if not what will you do to her HAH?? Water her like yesterday? Or do something worse?" Yura saw him and started to beat her face when she saw it was CNU.

"I'm surprised with all of you, you really love to see people get hurt."  Said CNU while looking at all the girls who were there and only see Suzy when Yura threatened her. "You know threat someone with bad, including criminal acts that could make you go to jail if Suzy report you to the police and I can testify that I saw what had happened. So I, ani all B1A4 members will be witnesses and complainants if any one of you will touched Suzy again, ARA??"

Please log in to read the full chapter