chapter 18

Our Song
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suzy smiled as she justify her ribbon that has been stuck on her shirt collar remember her date yesterday with Jinyoung. well even though we can't call it ‘a date’, but for her yesterday is very pleasant. Suzy holding her chest try to feel her heartbeat that starts beating fast. Suzy said to herself "I do not want all of this to end. All of this has been very perfect, with Jinyoung oppa and Jiyeon that always with me."

Then Suzy looked at her reflection in the mirror and took a deep breath when suddenly her brother, Sangmoon went into her room told her to go down because breakfast was ready. Suzy nodded, immediately put on Her school jacket and went downstairs to eat breakfast with her family. Suzy Appa Suzy hair and said casually "Aigoo uri Suzy is a big girl now, did your trip fun yesterday?"

Suzy smiled and then try to start her story when Suzy Oemma stop her and say "Yobo... we should not talk while eating, you know." Then Suzy smiled and took her food, when their house bell rang. Sangmoon maknae at their home immediately stood up to open the door. Jinyoung smiled at Sangmoon that opened the door for him and greeted him "annyeong Sangmoon, did Suzy here?" And Sangmoon only reply with a nod and asked him to come in.

Jinyoung who look at Suzy family who were eating, straight bow "annyeonghaseo" Suzy oemma then smiled "aigoo Jinyoung-i you've come early in the morning, have you eaten?" Asked Suzy oemma makes Suzy saw her oemma with 'who- is-Jinyoung-I?’ gaze. Suzy Appa just took a deep breath because his wife has been very captivate by Jinyoung charm, and maybe if Jinyoung asked Suzy to be his wife now, Her Mom also would only say YES for her Doughter.

Suzy oemma tell Jinyoung to sit at the and of the table, beside Suzy. She even get a meal for Jinyoung that actually makes Jinyoung confused what to say for the special treatment from Suzy oemma. So Jinyoung just smiled and said thank you many times. Suzy who look at them just whispered to her appa "Actually, what oemma doing?" And only get a smile from her appa.

After they finished eating, Suzy left and give goodbye kiss to her oemma before going with Jinyoung. In the car Suzy laugh that makes Jinyoung look at her strange. "Waeyo? Why are you laughing Suzy-ah? "And then she hold her laughter "aniyo oppa I think my oemma like you so much that’s why her behavior was really strange like that, hahahaha." Suzy laughter that does not stop make Jinyoung laughed with her too.

When they had stopped laughing then Jinyoung asked "If your oemma really likes me, is that means I have the opportunity to be your namjachingu?" Which makes Suzy staring at Jinyoung in disbelief, thinking if what Jinyoung just said did not really he say but it turns out that word completely out from Jinyoung mouth which made things very quiet until they get to their school.

Sandeul not pick Jiyeon too early like yesterday  it made Jiyeon wonder where is Sandeul which usually interfere her breakfast. After Jiyeon finished eating Sandeul car’s bell rang that put a smile on Jiyeon lips without her knowing. Jiyeon smile makes Jiyeon oemma smiling at her doughter who she knows starting to like that boy who had come to their home.

Jiyeon kiss her oemma check before getting in Sandeul  car. Jiyeon then said "why do not you bother my breakfast this morning Sandeul-ah?" Which makes Sandeul just smiled "Ah... so you want me to disturb your breakfast every morning? Well tomorrow I w

Please log in to read the full chapter