Prospect Academy of The Skilled

Infinite fanfic recommendations

Title: Prospect Academy of The Skilled

Author: omo904

Characters: OC, dongwoo, myungsoo and the rest of infinite

Warning: -

 

I personally like fanstasy stories and this is one of them which I find has an awesome plot and great language! I read this multiple times and never failed to enjoy it each time. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :-)

 

 

"Baek Misun had troubles ever since she was little. From hearing voices, to seeing strange lights. She just thought it was a phase and didn't think much of it. Til one day her parents get a transfer letter in the mail to send Misun to a school to train as a fighter for the second world, Inspirit, which very little know about. There has been a war going on for hundreds of years between the two dominant countries that still survive, Woollim and Loen. Woollim is in need of fighters, so they recruit humans from Earth. Only few are chosen and must train to control their inner abilities, something Misun isn't so good at. Prospect Academy is where she will learn, train and fight. There is hardship, betrayal, friendship and love before her final exam. Will she pass and become the world's first female fighter? Or will she fail and pay the consequences?"